803161 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The Khabri @BiggBossNewz

#BB10 Salman Khan Gets Emotional Over Rahul Dev's EVICTION #BOC

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Fake accent Nithibha is still sitting there because of her fake friendship with Manu.

Yes... even I have noticed that she is using at times fake accent...
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The guy was decent and classy but he just came to the Bb house to earn free money. He was just baby sitting Rohan and Lopa, just an add on vote to them. He showed no intent to win or compete.
Good rightful eviction.

If you don't want to win for yourself and is just reduced to being a father figure and an add on vote then you shld be gone. Keep those who show a desire to win Bb and who compete to win
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am done with bb! Rahul has to go and disgusting creatures like pee and her baap stay! And even this nitibha stays because of her fake love angle! W*F!😡

🥺
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Similar to Aman Verma eviction last year
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am SO going to miss Rahul 😭 - he was a little disinterested, but his sensibility, dry sense of humour, the gentlemanly demeanour and sweetness were so refreshing to watch in this mad house!
1101232 thumbnail
Their bond was the most real friendship of this season! I have a soft spot for Nitibha. She's a perfect BB contestant & material & she has contributed a lot to the show, I want her to stay!
Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This eviction was so Unfair.. 😭
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mannu was coached by BB to let manveer and the commoners know that they are bigger celebs now, so it will not be shocking that how a commoner has more fans than a movie sstar, he said he Rahul and manveer were seen out together, people will run to meet Manveer.
Coincidence, I think not!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I dont agree that Rahul would have got more votes than Nitibha bcoz he was a celeb and more popular coz he was seen in movies
if that was the case then Gautam Gulati wouldd't have won BB coz there were bigger celebs than him in his season be it Deepshika , puneet, Diandra, upen patel...etc

Season 9, Aman verma was a bigger celeb than all of them, in fact he was just like Rahul and in fact more popular generally. He too was evicted.

Rimi Sen was the biggest celeb that season and she didn't do nothing ...she could have won BB just like that if celeb status is the criteria

what matters is if he stands out and he didn't. He wasn't visible nor was he seen making an effort.