Salman Khan Gets Emotional Over Rahul Devs EVICTION!

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Except Rahul's dialogue of "Tatti mein tali Jalebi" which I considered gross and disgusting...

Rahul has maintained his image quite well in the house as a person. He may not be game type, definitely is boring, but is still likeable. Someone else would have easily taken his place and his leave will not effect much in the game.

Good bye, Rahul. You were a good human being.

Although this elimination is also Unfair because Nitibha cannot get votes more than Rahul. But I'm not surprised because this season is most Biased and unfair towards celebrities.
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh nooo...How come this nithibha got more votes than rahul...nooo wayyy...
makers may be thinking that nithibha-manveer track will be interesting than Rahul. thats why they save her...Miss you Rahul.😭
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Biased and unfair big boss
Will miss rahul he was the best one he said true to himself. He didnt act or play dirty for the sake of staying. Always supported his close ones in the house. He was a darling.
This house isnt for him. Im getting emotional. I might cry too 😭. Im going to misss him sooo much. Now there will be no one in the house to talk sense or mature one😭.
Yes he earned my respect. Will now watch all the movies he has featured in😭
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now nithibha is in a fake relationship with manveer biggboss has to interfere in votes that's the main reason of rahul s eviction...
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow so nitibha actually got more votes than rahul. thats something. πŸ‘
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
He was good for me,cln image,frndly to all
But actually bb is not place for good ppl..karan was out-he is gem of a person but not suitable for bb audience(majority)

Now manu will proudly say-dekha rahul kuch bhi nehi hamare samne,nitibha reh geyi rahul out😡

Rohan and lopa's babysitter is out..bye rahul ji:)
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Like Karan he too was a misfit for dis house...Karan was evicted unfairly n so is he...dere's no way Nitibha may have got more votes dan him have seen his movies he's a great actor no doubt but only after watching him on Big Boss got to know he's a true gentleman too...left d show wid his head held high πŸ‘
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

wow so nitibha actually got more votes than rahul. thats something. πŸ‘

U believe this!!?i dont like or dislike rahul aur nitibha but rahul is out coz of less content,nitibha is now related wit manveer so bb is keeping her...
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Again proved bb just needs fights and cheapness