Archi Second Honeymoon OS Updated

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I swear to god i don't think anyone will miss them this weekend I have another os Hope this turns out awesome too i will upload in a few :)))))
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Finally everything got better between both families Babasa felt bad about what archi had to through so he told aryan to take saachi out of town for 2 weeks she has dealt with a lot since they got married . Aryan agreed happily and goes to find saachi that is writing a email to work. saachi what are u doing I am replying to someone for work . what happened why do u look so happy babasa told us to go on a second Honeymoon and he goes near her n says this time nothing can come between us like our first honeymoon and no one was is mad at no one saachi smiled and Aryan says where should we go they both think and saachi says Maldives. aryan says that's a amazing idea:)) aryan books there ticket for the next day they go shopping to get some stuff while they are shopping aryan see a black and red short night dress. saachi said she will be back n he goes buys that saachi goes by a black leather jacket for aryan 😳😳 they both hide it and finish there shopping. they both reach maldives and they go to the hotel and freshen up saachi wore shalwar kameez and aryan could not stop staring at her he got back to reality and said why u always so pretty. she smiled aryan said that no one has the right to look at u or anything saachi: Don't worry I never gave the right to know one except u 😳 Aryan pulled her close and said thanks they both smiled and aryan took her hand and went outside to the beach where aryan had a romantic date set they sat down fed each other enjoyed each other company and they were walking on the beach aryan saw ice cream aryan went to get it for them some guy came and asked her out he did not see the mangalsutra saachi said I am happily married Aryan came and saachi said hes my husband the guys said sorry and left aryan asked who was he she said he asked her out but she told him shes married aryan smiled they both ate ice cream and look at the sun set they went back to the room saachi showed aryan the leather jacket she got he got so happy he hugged and kissed her on her cheek 😳 aryan gave saachi a bag and said please come and wear this please don't ask what it is i want to see u in it saachi said ok she went to the washroom and saw it she started to blush really hard ☺️ she went out and hugged aryan from behind he turned around and saw her n said u are the hottest girl in the world i am the luckiest guy to have such a beautiful wife she smiled and i have the handsome husband ever and kissed his cheeks they both had a eye lock aryan brought her close and moved her hair and kissed her neck and she held him tight she was the happiest girl she removed his shirt and kissed his body☺️☺️ and they both looked at each other and they kissed each other until they could not breath aryan picked up saachi and put her on the bed had a romantic night shhh lets not disturb

I really wanna thank u guys for liking my os I will right more later :)) I Love u guys <3 and please give me ideas for more os :))))) or if u would like i can continue with the honeymoon os :)
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome
Tu toh love making ki expert ho gayi re😈🤬☺️
Bus iss say zada kya bolu may
Sharam a rahi hay mujhe...paani paani ho gayi may tu☺️
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Awesome

Tu toh love making ki expert ho gayi re😈🤬☺️
Bus iss say zada kya bolu may
Sharam a rahi hay mujhe...paani paani ho gayi may tu☺️

Really appreciate it dI lol I am no expert it's hard to come with romantic moments n di give a idea of what else I could write about
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

Really appreciate it dI lol I am no expert it's hard to come with romantic moments n di give a idea of what else I could write about

No no mahhu it's actually good.
I really appreciate your efforts
Loved each of your os.
Okay for idea let me think...
mystory thumbnail
Okay plan vaibhav and poojas Sangeet
And archi's super hot and sexy dance performance.
Aag laga de bus...😉.

Plan a Christian wedding for archi on an island...it would be very romantic.
Carry it forward with their honeymoon in Paris.
Champagne.

Plan a boat ride for archi under the moonlit sky.and end with super hot **** session ( you know what I mean).

Plan a holiday for them in tuscany Italy...
Something European

Or a hunky dory day out in Scotland
In a beautiful white cottage...
Or a white villa in the meados
Balcony romance
Red roses
Garden in front of the villa
White table and chair
Hot hot coffee.

Plan a romantic ball dance.
Candle light dinner
Flying lanterns
New years eve.
Super hot kiss with new beginnings and new promises
New vows.

Now use your imagination
Just rock it grl.
I hope for now these ideas are enough 😉

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di waw they are too good ☺️
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome mahhu to good
Kya baat hai romance ke factory nikle tum tho😳
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing mahhu.. ab tak kaha chupi tu?? Too good.