Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Omfg high five girllly hehehe !!!! I've been such an admirer of Kabir, it's so nice to see that you, serendipity and ravenreyes see him the same way I do  *starts giggling like a school girl* He's soo hot and alpha bwhahaha.😳😆 And his areas of interest are so specific and often involve a lot of risk-taking, like his love for making documentaries and making films with a slightly political backdrop mixed with action packed drama. Also he's so aware of worldly affairs. 😳 Plus he's such a loyal and supportive husband which brings me to the fact that he's married to Mini Mathur who I also absolutely adore<3 He clearly has great taste in women and obviously attracts the best of the best hahah. They're such relationship goals.  He has all the qualities of a great provider AND he's so sexy lolll, oh Mini how I envy you. 😭😆

I love him and Mini together! She had even spoken once about some random incidents of their life together. One was about how they met and stuff (Mathurs only marry Mathurs 😆) and another was this hilarious story about their new apartment neighbor! They seem like such a cool couple 😳

ETA On topic - I also find Zoya quite funny! 

Edited by serendipity_10 - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Will be good to hear different view points
saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imtiaz ❤️
Kabir 👍🏼
Zoya 🤢
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Kabir Khan too ...Apart from good looks there is something charismatic about him 😳  He can give kaante ki takkar to other BW actors .
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

IKR! Especially Kabir! I find him pretty attractive! 😳😆

+1
There is something special about Kabir 😳
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is interesting because the three directors have their own preferences when it comes to star selection...

I would have rolled my eyes and given this episode a skip if it was a group of directors from Dharma or YRF camp or artsy directors like Kashyap, Motwane and Behl who get along..

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Watching Kabir & his interviews is always a treat . He is always comes out as a Sensible Person .
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Finally something interesting!

I will look forward to watching the four very different directrors with individuality conversing!

Good one KJo!

Lol LnM for a moment I went sort of like what four directors? article jst mentioned 3 names 😆 and then it clicked that Karan is the fourth 😆