Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
you made my day mahhu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคช
waiting to read dear..
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
everything got better between both families and priyanka baby was ok she forgiven sushant and accepted sonu :))))) ma sa said sorry to saachi for everything :) saachi family started to plan for vabhav wedding and aryan and saachi came to mitttal house to help out. saachi friend came to visit from america they haven't met for 4 years and she surprised saachi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ saachi was so shocked and happy that they met after so long she introduced aryan to her friend sara. they were talkig when aryan got a call from work he said he would be right back saachi and sara were talking n sara told her how she had problems and her wedding and ( almost same kind as archi wedding) saachi told sara they had a similar problem that happened with them. sara said her husband felt so bad that he told her they were going for some work but he took her to the temple and they got remarried because whenever we saw are wedding pictures we got sad we couldn't have the dream wedding we thought we would have on our special day aryan heard all this an thought there wedding n remembered how saachi always wanted to run away and get married aryan planned to do that because he felt bad since so much happen since they got married. archi went home. next morning aryan booked a hotel for both of them aryan packed there wedding clothes and other clothes for the next day aryan only told bhaisa and bhabhisa about this n asked for help so bhaiyasa told the family and they happily agreed to this ๐Ÿ˜› aryan lied to saachi saying we have to get some stuff for bhabisa so saachi said ok they left and reached the temple and saw everything ready and looked at aryan. aryan said that ik that our wedding wasn't the way we wanted it to be but n not only that since we got married i haven't kept u happy saachi no u have kept me happy I don't need anything to keep me happy except being with u โ˜บ๏ธ I love u aryan ๐Ÿ˜ณ i love u to saachi ๐Ÿ˜ณ aryan told saachi go get dress both of them got dress and aryan was sitting down and saw saachi and remembered when saachi came down :)) they got married again and they went to the hotel where the room was decorated like a suhgraat ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ saachi saw all this and smiled and hugged aryan n said thanks for everything aryan got romantic and removed her jewellery and kissed her on her ears forehead, neck and untied her back she closed her eyes when he put his hand down her back and she hugged him and he picked her up and removed both there clothes ๐Ÿ˜ณ and had such a romantic night they will never forget it ever in the morning aryan woke up and saw his beautiful wife sleeping and moved her hair and kissed her forehead she woke up feeling shy she hugged aryan and said i love saachi wa about to get up with the bed sheet to get ready but aryan pulled her back and they kissed and went under the covers ๐Ÿ˜ณ saachi got dressed so did aryan saachi was about to put sindoor in her head but aryan stopped her and said it's only my right to put it on from now on i will put sindoor on your head ayan put it on her head they both hugged ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š the end

I hope u guys like this one as well i have many more ideas but I would love to hear your guys idea for another os please do give ideas and feedback ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

you made my day mahhu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคช
waiting to read dear..
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š

hehe thanks I hope u like it :))))
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aye haye
Mahhu maar hi dalo gi
Yeh wala toh aur bhi sexy hay re
It's raining romance today...haye
Tu bus likhti ja...hum sab palkay bichaye bethay hay.
Aaj toh archiland may Christmas advance may celebrate ho rahi hay.
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahhu thanks for os๐Ÿค—
its a simply beautifull os...ArChi remarrigeand their suhaag raatโ˜บ๏ธ
accha hua masa se sorry bulwa liya
write more dear...
i am so hungry for ArChi stories๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice di love it ๐Ÿ˜›
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Thank u guys so much but guys give ideas what to write I will write more today but need ideas ๐Ÿ˜›
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi kussum
How was your exam?

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome mahhu very nice
Do write more