Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I will be waiting mahhu
It will make sense I can guarantee you that after all your inspiration is non other than the romantic archiπŸ˜‰
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will make
Waiting for it 😳 and thanks for making it ❀️
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aryan n saachi were going to her college reunion. saachi was looking through her closet to see what to wear because she wanted to look her best as she was going with aryan. Aryan came in the room n saw saachi looking through her clothes. aryan hides the gift he brought for her n hugs her n saachi says what should i wear i wanna look the best since i am going with u 😳 aryan says close your eyes n gives the gift it was a black dress. Aryan said wear this U will look hot in this she started to blush 😳 saachi said how can she wear it what will everyone say at home aryan don't worry no one will say anything to u :) saachi said OK and aryan tried to kiss her but she ran to washroom aryan smiled ) and went to get dress saachi came out in the black dress aryan could not stop staring at her and pulled her close and do we he have to go we can have are fun at home 😳 saachi blushed and said lets go we will get late he said fine and held her hand they reached saachi college and they partied for a while and archi had a cute dance ☺️ and they left on there way home there car stopped aryan went out to check saachi got out of the car to see what happened aryan said there car is out of gas we need to call someone aryan was about to call and it started raining and saachi started playing in the rain he could not stop looking at her and went to her and he pulled her to him and moved her hair saachi tried to run and he pulled her back he moved her hair and kissed her neck ☺️ aryan what are u doing let go please aryan. I havr the write to do anything with u I don't care about the world πŸ˜‰ aryan saw a small house and picked her up and took her there he put her down and started the romance again and kissed her checks and saachi gave in and kissed his chin n removed his shirt 😳 and kissed his forhead and arya aryan bit her neck n picked up saachi n put her on the bed and had such hot night saachi woke in the morning n started blushing seeing the all clothes on the ground saachi was about to get up but aryan pulled her back down n said i love u and ssachi blushed and said i love u to he kissed her on lips for 5 seconds n they broke it off because they got a call saying the driver is coming saachi ran n got changed both them on the car home they could not stop staring each other n held hands the whole time said aryan said thank u for coming in my life ❀️

please do give feedback first time i have done something like this n if good i will to do a better one next time I have edited a little added somethings I really hope u guys like it if there is anything I can do better for next one or any ideas please do let me know πŸ˜›
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Mahhu its awesome and hot as well ☺️ it was too good
Do write more 😳
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Mahhu its awesome and hot as well ☺️ it was too good

Do write more 😳

OMG seriously I thought it did not make sense at all but really appreciate it Thanks ❀️ yes I will right more tomorrow after another dream 🀣
-Arishi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

OMG seriously I thought it did not make sense at all but really appreciate it Thanks ❀️ yes I will right more tomorrow after another dream 🀣

Allah kari tum ko asi he dream ati rahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sehreem1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

Allah kari tum ko asi he dream ati rahi πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

InshAllah πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Thank u really appreciate it
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Omg mahhu
Tu toh chupi rustam nikli rey
Yahan tum sab masti maar rahe they aur hum so gayeπŸ˜’
Not fair.
Well I have got only one word that while reading it I was blushing through out.
Hotness personified.
Darling I told you it will make sense in fact it is sensuous and has left us breathless.
So keep writing babes and we shall prosper
Temperature of the forum will automatically increase.