Shame on Lopa! what a cheap & disgusting lady

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I am so disgusted by Lopa ðŸ¤¢
SHAME ON THIS GIRL ! she crossed all limit !

Today it was proven what a nasty person she is !

First of all her nominations were hilarious !

Nithiba nominated cause she is Lopa's friend and is strong🤣

BIMBO Lopa if that's your reason for nominating then nominate Rohan who is your close friend or Rahul who is more physical strong than Nithiba ?

And nominated Priyanka cause of the water scene when Priyanka was DOING THE TASK

Nominated Gaurav for last week's task😕

SHE HAD TO NOMINATE ACCORDING TO THIS WEEK'S TASK BUT SHE DIDN'T DO THAT !

Then when it turns out that she has to send 2 people to jail and 1 with sorry card then her nasty personality comes truly out !

She wanted to torture Bani by sending her to jail with Om ! she clearly knew about what happened and when Bani was telling her then she was acting ignorant and talking about how she also doesn't get along with Om Swami but Lopa forgot that the thing between om and bani is on another level !

EVEN PRIYANKA WENT AND STOOD UP FOR BANI STILL LOPA WAS SO DISGUSTING !

And Rohan stated Manveer doesn't take stand LOOK AT YOURSELF ROHAN AND RAHUL YOU GUYS WERE SUPPORTING LOPA FOR NOT KEEPING OM AND BANI APART !

AND THEN MISS LOPA GOES AND MISUSES THE WOMAN CARD ðŸ¤¢ SHE LOST ALL MY RESPECT THERE !

She dislikes how how Om Swami looks at her body? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME ðŸ¤¢
Trying to act like someone who is burka now? ðŸ˜•
Seriously she wears the boldest outfits in the house and has no problem with doing pole dancing but now she suddenly has a problem with how someone looks at her?

DID BABA TOUCH HER? NO
HENCE SHE GOT NO RIGHT TO ACCUSE BABA FOR SOMETHIGN LIKE THIS

SHAME ON LOPA FOR MISUSING THE WOMAN CARD ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Couldn't agree more with you. About Lopa. Her reasons were personal and weird especially for Nitibha lol how irrelevant.

Nobody was following her orders😆...

What I disliked was when she wrongly accused Om for gandi nazar but she herself has gandi soch!!!!

What I liked: Bani was ready with placard and does it sportingly. Lopa said she doesn't wanted her to do this.

What Lopa could have done: She could have sent Bani and Priyanka to jail. And baba with placard but she became immature.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Couldn't agree more with you. About Lopa. Her reasons were personal and weird especially for Nitibha lol how irrelevant.

What I disliked was when she wrongly accused Om for gandi nazar but she herself has gandi soch!!!!

What I liked: Bani was ready with placard and does it sportingly. Lopa said she doesn't wanted her to do this.

What Lopa could have done: She could have sent Bani and Priyanka to jail. And baba with placard but she became immature.

@red That's what I was thinking too. It was the most logical option. If she really didn't want Bani to hold the placard then she would've done this...but like always it's all for the cameras.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is such an arrogant fake lier cheater and cries infront of the camera to gain attention after her drama to gain sympathy , public Sab Dekh rahi hai

She dances to with baba ji, shaves his beard , curl his hair and saying unki Najar gandi gain???
noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

I am so disgusted by Lopa ðŸ¤¢

SHAME ON THIS GIRL ! she crossed all limit !

Today it was proven what a nasty person she is !

First of all her nominations were hilarious !

Nithiba nominated cause she is Lopa's friend and is strong🤣

BIMBO Lopa if that's your reason for nominating then nominate Rohan who is your close friend or Rahul who is more physical strong than Nithiba ?

And nominated Priyanka cause of the water scene when Priyanka was DOING THE TASK

Nominated Gaurav for last week's task😕

SHE HAD TO NOMINATE ACCORDING TO THIS WEEK'S TASK BUT SHE DIDN'T DO THAT !

Then when it turns out that she has to send 2 people to jail and 1 with sorry card then her nasty personality comes truly out !

She wanted to torture Bani by sending her to jail with Om ! she clearly knew about what happened and when Bani was telling her then she was acting ignorant and talking about how she also doesn't get along with Om Swami but Lopa forgot that the thing between om and bani is on another level !

EVEN PRIYANKA WENT AND STOOD UP FOR BANI STILL LOPA WAS SO DISGUSTING !

And Rohan stated Manveer doesn't take stand LOOK AT YOURSELF ROHAN AND RAHUL YOU GUYS WERE SUPPORTING LOPA FOR NOT KEEPING OM AND BANI APART !

AND THEN MISS LOPA GOES AND MISUSES THE WOMAN CARD ðŸ¤¢ SHE LOST ALL MY RESPECT THERE !

She dislikes how how Om Swami looks at her body? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME ðŸ¤¢
Trying to act like someone who is burka now? ðŸ˜•
Seriously she wears the boldest outfits in the house and has no problem with doing pole dancing but now she suddenly has a problem with how someone looks at her?

DID BABA TOUCH HER? NO
HENCE SHE GOT NO RIGHT TO ACCUSE BABA FOR SOMETHIGN LIKE THIS

SHAME ON LOPA FOR MISUSING THE WOMAN CARD ðŸ¤¢

Sir, one question if you dont mind?
Till now whoever had been captian they punished there haters contestants without any valid reason so if Lopa is doing the same thing, why its getting hurt?
Edited by noithebong - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Amiyah

@red That's what I was thinking too. It was the most logical option. If she really didn't want Bani to hold the placard then she would've done this...but like always it's all for the cameras.

Yes that was logical as well. But she thought so low of Om.

Maybe you're right about Lopa.
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely  agree with u   u have said  exactly my points she is so cheap
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

EXACTLY ! Nithiba's expressions were too good ðŸ˜† if she thinks Nithiba will understand then nominate rahul and rohan I am sure they will "understand" her better than Nithiba since they more close to her ðŸ˜†

Yes she became immature and showed she is not a captain because she took her petty issues to another level !

and the accusation at Om was so wrong on so many levels ! when he wa so called boycotted then she went and talked to him and made jokes with him! she can't ignore him ! 

and gaurav was right by telling her that why are you doing this? you going and giving him food when you now bash him? clearly her game has been exposed she is so fake.

jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lopa has a black heart always putting others down for her own satisfaction. 
Meherbaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgr16

Lopa is such an arrogant fake lier cheater and cries infront of the camera to gain attention after her drama to gain sympathy , public Sab Dekh rahi hai

She dances to with baba ji, shaves his beard , curl his hair and saying unki Najar gandi gain???

exactly she made a joke out of a very serious issue.

Salman should blast her for this but he won't cause he is attracted to her.