Open letter to Colors TV, Raj Nayak and Rashmi Sharma

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, a unique story of a girl who is a kinnar. It is her astitva that is the CENTER and the ESSENCE of the story. The story is not about getting a waris/heir for the household.
This story is UNIQUE and NOT a regular saas-bahu drama or a clichd soap opera. This story has a message, message about acceptance, tolerance of the differences. It is about "Rab De Bande: Ek hi maati se usne to Aadam zaat banayi". Saumya is a "kinnar" but is married to Harman. Harman has accepted Saumya as his wife and loves her for herself. As he rightly said "pyar do insaano ke bich hota hai". The story is at a critical point, where Saumya should now fight for her rightful place, as Harman's wife and in the society.
Unfortunately, this week the news segment and the episodes are focused on Harman's 2nd marriage to Surbhi, for the sake of producing a waris for the family. This is ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DISGUSTING CONCEPT. This is destroying the message, the essence of the show. A saali to marry and sleep with her jijaji because her sister cannot produce babies? So instead of kinnar being accepted, show will go down the gise pitte tracks of other serials to show "you can't have a baby, you cannot be married. Go marry saali". Is this the message for Shakti?
Shakti has to be different. The show has chosen to take on the responsibility to bring the right message to the masses and that is about ACCEPTACE OF DIFFERENCE AND ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTION AND ACCEPTANCE THAT MARRIAGE IS A SACRED BOND. You as the makers of the show now have the responsibility to stay on your message. Please DONOT destroy the sacred bond of marriage, please do not show that woman's place in society is only to produce waaris and if she cannot do that, marry a saali. Show us that a kinnar (intersex) can be accepted as a wife, a bahu, and can have her rightful place in family and society. Let's celebrate the uniqueness of Shakti and make a difference and send the message that we all are perfect in our imperfection. We are "Rab De Bande"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope they hear us 
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We have already signed a petition & those who are on twitter, please spam RS, Raj Nayak & Colors TV continuously. If possible, please make a time & tag to trend every time. This is the only possible way, we fans can rescue the vitality of the show. The essence of acceptance can only be cherished when HaYa will be remarried with all their hearts. So, soulful Shaktians please join on Twitter and share your views regarding it. 
Estadra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I already wrote on twitter, but my English is poor.

I hope that this letter will help.

I am with what is happening now, sad.😭
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly...they have totally deviated from the main essence of
the show...making it a typical saas bahu show with overdose
of Preeto crap...Especially agree with:

This story is UNIQUE and NOT a regular saas-bahu drama or a clichd soap opera. This story has a message, message about acceptance, tolerance of the differences. It is about "Rab De Bande: Ek hi maati se usne to Aadam zaat banayi". Saumya is a "kinnar" but is married to Harman. Harman has accepted Saumya as his wife and loves her for herself. As he rightly said "pyar do insaano ke bich hota hai". The story is at a critical point, where Saumya should now fight for her rightful place, as Harman's wife and in the society.
sparklingeyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish_shine

We have already signed a petition & those who are on twitter, please spam RS, Raj Nayak & Colors TV continuously. If possible, please make a time & tag to trend every time. This is the only possible way, we fans can rescue the vitality of the show. The essence of acceptance can only be cherished when HaYa will be remarried with all their hearts. So, soulful Shaktians please join on Twitter and share your views regarding it. 

The only thing we can do right now ðŸ˜­
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really hope they hear us and don't come up with this worst twist
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope they hear fan appeal...  
n don't come up with this crap twist which will ruin the show..
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for this
this is very well written letter
Hope they will not ruin and break HaYa for us

Only HaYa belong with and to each other. No one can come between them. No one can separate them. 
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written. But i dont think they ever read online viewers. See we wrote so many times in twitter that we dont want 2nd marriage. Still they are going that way. That proves we dont matter to them. They think trp aunties will be happy. I am fed up of this attitude to cvs. ðŸ˜¡