Sarita Neelima against Sanchi for hiding Mala's truth Upcoming Story

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

ERSK twist: Sarita Neelima against Sanchi for hiding Mala's truth Upcoming Story

Wednesday, December 14 2016
ERSK twist: Sarita Neelima against Sanchi for hiding Mala's truth

Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka: Sarita (Surbhi Tiwari) and Neelima irked with Sanchi's (Shivya Pathania) decision

The upcoming episode of Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka will show high voltage drama where Sarita is irked with Sanchi.

Sarita is upset that Sanchi's family has also accused them for not taking right care of their daughter.

Sarita has challenged Sanchi to stay away from her family, Sanchi has also accepted it but wants to unite Mala and Sushant.

Sarita and Sanchi's rift

Sanchi goes to Mittal house to talk to Mala but Sarita gets irked knowing this and spies over her.

Sarita sees Sanchi with Mala and Sushant finds all truth, Sarita again bursts out at Sanchi for hiding truth from family.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.

So this show is turning into something where the bahu is always blamed and pointed at by everyone in the sasural 🤢

kussum1 thumbnail
I guess you are right
I have never felt that sachi character will take this turn the mature.. frank.. and bold sachi is turning into a dumb one.
And the family full of value and morality is turning into down market and brain less people
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Mala ka sach itni Jaldi bahar aane Wala hai, she will shout at her but for breaking her promise which she made to her previous night
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Guys she will go back to normal give it 2 weeks n I messaged the creative he said she has reasons to be mad ok let's see it if in 2 weeks nothing changes then we can message again
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

Guys she will go back to normal give it 2 weeks n I messaged the creative he said she has reasons to be mad ok let's see it if in 2 weeks nothing changes then we can message again

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs kkd
But I think this is not going to happen

kussum1 thumbnail
Masa will be back to normal 😲 waw now this is called good news mahhu di 🤗