Salman Khan KICKED Jason Shah From Bigg Boss 10?

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLeYgO2yLo0[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not surprising. I'd imagined just as much as to how Jason would survive after seeing some of his offscreen chit chat. Bring up the casting couch, Jacqueline- Nadiawala connection and Katrina's issues... not surprising at all. Who knows what else he would have spilt if he had lasted longer? And knowing that Salman was at the helm, Jason was pretty naive to have spilt it all.  Edited by Uma2010 - 7 years ago
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am quite sure that he was kicked out by the Bollywood cabal. The following reasons:

1) He spoke what he did about Katrina and Salman gave it so much importance that he mentioned it out of nowhere in the WKW. Knowing Salman and how he has ruined the careers of people who went against him, such as Vivek Oberoi, it is quite possible that he would have felt the need to revenge.

2) He exposed Karan Johar and Sajid-Jacqueline. Johar and Sajid are the people who occupy elite positions in Bollywood, and it is quite possible that other Bollywood 'celebrities' felt the need to eliminate the threat that Jason's mouth could pose in future weeks by removing him from the show. My opinion is that Colors is just a mouthpiece of Bollywood and if Bollywood 'celebrities' wanted Jason eliminated, Colors would have gone along.

3) The timing of his removal from the show -- just a few days after his comments -- is consistent with how Bollywood cabal would have acted as his words spread in Bollywood. 

Although it is possible that he is indeed hospitalized, the quick speed with which 'Bigg Boss' declared he would not be coming back is consistent with the belief that  the channel wanted him gone because the channel did not wait 1/2/3 weeks for him to recover. There have been incidents in the past when people have spent 1/2/3 weeks outside and then returned, but channel did not give Jason the same courtesy.

I am happy for Jason that he is gone. Had he stayed, he would likely have been humiliated by Salman in WKWs even worse than the way people like Puneet Vashisht have been in the past.

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What did he say about Karan Johar and Jacqueline-nadiawala? Anyone please?😕
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jason told Bani that he will not return back in the house if once he leaves the show in the middle.
He told Bani that He was already sick before entering the house.. 
He wasn't interested in Bigg Boss. He wasn't happy in that house.. I watched that conversation in LF. 
Edited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

What did he say about Karan Johar and Jacqueline-nadiawala? Anyone please?😕

Check it
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
film industry ka pol khol raha tha banda...usko thodi rakhenge  warna parde k piche ke ghatiya nasty chize bahar jo ajayenge
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh for sure he was kicked out, no way he quit the show on his own... Too bad cos I really enjoyed his Bollywood gossip  ;(
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He is an idiot. Spoke too much on the show. Pretty sure that's the reason he's out. There are some things you don't say on such a show. 
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If salman has done this that is very unprofessional!!!

means he still loves katrina?

i thaught he is the so called god of the newcomers and he has a golden heart?...
after this season salman ki hosting k baad i slowly change my mind abt him...