Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mystory

Partner tu aaj phir apni gussay ki gaddi lekar nikal padi
Thand pao thand.
Cool hoja yara
Indian tv show hay loads of melodrama toh hoga hi .
Agar problems ho gi nahi toh archi sajhedari say solve kesay karengay re.
Zindagi ki problems hay itni a asani say solve nahi hoti.
It takes time dear.
Remember kisi mahan admi nay kaha hay ki tel ko thanda honay may time lagta hay.
Tel ko thanda honay hi de raha koi us say pehlay hi dobara ubal detay hein๐Ÿ˜‰
I hope I was helpful in cooling you down.
Tel ka toh pata nahi tu thandi hoja partner. ๐Ÿค—

Sorry priya, but I don't see Archi solving any issues through Saajhedari. It's just that Aryan supports Saanchi. But neither there is any solution nor they are able to stop the complications.
But I appreciate your patience.
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Jab tak sachai nahi samane aati tab tak masa aise hi rahengi.. sanchi ko ghar ke andar jana hi nahi tha to waha tak gayi hi kyun??

Exactly!!! Mala ko hi kisi coffe shop / restaurant main bula leti.
The tracks are becoming illogical too.
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Thank God you didn't say anything more otherwise I would have doubts on you di โ˜บ๏ธ

Mujh par doubt mat kar mujhe mera aryan mil chuka hay๐Ÿ˜‰
Aur meray bacho ki bua bhi hay.
Tu kinshi kay bacho ki bua ban ja
Wesay bhi kinu single child hay...uskay bacho ko bua ki zaroorat paregI. ๐Ÿ˜‰
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Ok... just watched the episode... And It is Overly Complicated!!

Didn't enjoy anything about the episode.

Day by day, I am finding Saanchi to be an ordinary tele-bahu as opposed to the spunky, straight forward and honestly bold girl that she was first introduced as.

Her theory of keeping quiet, hiding stuff and trying to solve everything on her own irks me big time.

I don't blame Sarita for going over board now, because every time there is a misunderstanding, no one bothers to clear it. And it becomes complicated.

Viren made an absolutely wrong move and Saanchi made a stupid promise. A promise that she couldn't keep for even a day.

How hard was it to invite Mala - sonu to a coffee shop? why was the need to go to Mittal house?

------

When the show started, the characters were shown to be traditional but practical. Now they are neither traditional nor practical. They are all impatient, narrow-minded, impractical and stereo-typed.

If this is how the show is to continue, I might not remain their regular viewer. Because I hate over-complications, and never ending misunderstandings.

A show needs to be balanced, with a good set of drama and revelation. It can't just be stretch of never ending issues. We need a balanced entertainment and not a pressure cooker situation all the times.

Hardly before they can handle one track clearly and all allow us to enjoy it, they will move on to the next one.

And where are the fun moments, that they promised us at the beginning of the show?

Hi esha
I am no body to question your pov
It is entirely your decision to watch the show or not.
But don't forget its a indian tv daily soap.
It is not an episodic tv show.
Roz roz jo show ana hay woh story ko baranay kay liye slow pace toh hoga hi.
And you will agree that it's different from other saas bahu sagas
As the treatment to the story line is also different
Sajhedari is very much evident yaar
Look from Sushant's case to maa sa's rath aryan and sachi are together handling every thing.
Sajhedari dikhanay kay liye roz problems bhi toh khari karni paregI.
Agar roz romance hi dikhayengay toh show may dikhanay kay liye kuch bachega nahi.
We are watching it for sajhedari what else
And that's totally there..

mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Sorry priya, but I don't see Archi solving any issues through Saajhedari. It's just that Aryan supports Saanchi. But neither there is any solution nor they are able to stop the complications.

But I appreciate your patience.

Ek baat batao esha complications khatam honay ka naam bhi toh nahi le rahi.
And in the end it's an Indian soap where every thing is dragged to its highest height.
What is saajhedari acording to you?
Acording to me it's supporting your partner through thick and thin .
That's what archi are doing.
So in my pov the show is giving what we want to watch..
And it's not my patience dear it's logic.
I don't know that you know but indian joint families are like this only...
And I would say sethias are a new and modern version
It's better from the previous stereo typical joint families. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Missesha thumbnail
Priya, agree the show is different and that's why I am watching it and appreciative of it too.
But also I am watching for it all the characters and not just for Archi, because essence of Rajshri dramas is sanskaar and family bonding, which is something I like over, mean & evil villian / vamps.

But I am not liking the way suddenly all characters are behaving / taking decisions, compared to what they were initially shown to be .

And for Archi saajhedari- yes he understands her, but complications are still increasing. Kuch control main nahi hai.

It used to be a lively family show when it started, post Archi wedding, it is always someone or other who is unhappy, wrongly understood, messing up and nobody clears it.

It's not fun.

I hope things change and take better shape.

Hopefully when Sarita scolds Saanchi tomorrow, I hope Saanchi is in a position to tell her all the facts about Mala -Sushant and speak up for herself, instead of bearing the insults silently.
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Jab tak sachai nahi samane aati tab tak masa aise hi rahengi.. sanchi ko ghar ke andar jana hi nahi tha to waha tak gayi hi kyun??

Why do you forget guys that Sushant and mala's relationship is a complicated one.
And if they meet at a public place, god forbid koi unhe dekhleta hay
Then toh situation sambhalnay ki bajaye even worse ho jayegi.
I think mittal house say safe koi jagah nahi hogi.
Use your logic guys.
And Sushant mala ko sambhalnay ki zimedari sachi nay li hay toh situation ko tackle bhi usay hi karna parega.
Ab yeh uski kismat hay ki woh hamesha fas jati hay.๐Ÿ˜‰

mystory thumbnail
@esha
Agar tumnay aur saas bahu shows dekhay hongay (I hope na dekhay ho , they all are crap๐Ÿ˜‰)
Unmay bahu devi hoti hay
Jo koi bhi roop le sakti hay๐Ÿ˜‰
Aur extreme say bhi extreme ki hadd tak Jakar problem solve kar deti hay.
Do you enjoy those shows?
Ya phir sachi ki tarah normal human being ki tarah problem ko solve karay usay enjoy karogi.
Suppose karo koi bhi hay you me any body else normal life may pareshaniya kesay handle karengay.
I suppose sachi ki tarah.
That's the difference dear.
Chutki bajatay hi sab theek nahi hoga yaar
And sachi apnay ghar ko torna nahi chahti...
Kal kay episode may usnay aryan ko khud ye baat boli ki mein iss ghar ko baandh key rakhna chahti hoon but sab gar bar ho jata hay.
Kabhi koi toh kabhi koi
Sab alag alag entities hay and sab ki soch alag hay.
Pehlay viren ki soch sachi say milti thi but ab woh hurt ho chuka toh usnay apni soch badal li.
Aisa real may hota hay yaar.
Ab toh sachi kay sasural may uskay khud kay papa nay hi problem khari kardi...ab iska toh koi ilaj nahi hay na ki kab koi kesay react karnay wala hay
In my pov Ersk is still very natural and real show.
Baki toh sabka apna pov hay.

Missesha thumbnail
Thanks for your active responses Priya. I understand your POV too.
I liked the show when it started. Current tracks are not so convincing.I feel they can be better handled.

Let's see what unfolds.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah thoda to light karo situation ko, ladai hi chalti rahegi to kya faida, archi scenes r too rushed and there r no funny moments like before.