Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Jab tak sachai nahi samane aati tab tak masa aise hi rahengi.. sanchi ko ghar ke andar jana hi nahi tha to waha tak gayi hi kyun??
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Well I think masa has a reason bcz viren did a very wrong thing ye toh aisa ho gaya ki sethiya's ke paas khana hi nahi hai... ek kheer tiffin bhej deta but itna sub kuch. I loved kussum today. dont know why viren is acting as immature person. Ye to buaji & nilima ke team main shamil ho gaya. ik father always love daughter most...but its u should atleast tried to understand the situation. U cant be blind by love.and viren se ye expectation nahi thi. Prishu scene loved it.priyanka is so innocent & caring...mala track will be difficult for priyanka. Idk how cvs going to deal with this track. nilima ko sach bata na chahiye tha. poor sanchi phasti hi ja rahi hai..pagal ek cl kar leti mala ko ghar jane ki kya jaroorat thi.. aryan is such sweet hubby. our serial name should be - ermk (ek rishta missunderstandings ka)

Hi pratu
Yaar jo post may menay likha wahi tunay likha
But itna chotay may.
Yaar menay awai hi itna time khoti kiya
🀣

Lol
🀣
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii priya.. aaj ka episode nothing special sirf sanchi ka ilu is fine..other wise masa hi masa thi aaj
mystory thumbnail
@pratu
Hmm
This time sachi ki mistake hay
She should have been careful with her words and actions.
Her promise is very difficult and I think before promising she should have thought of it 100 times.
Bcoz we never know ki in sab cheezo kay kya consequences hongay.

mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: kussum1

Masa is turning into evil that what i can say about today episode

On other point sachi has lost her mind by giving such promise to her . . there is no point to do this when she is going to break it next day πŸ˜•

Maa sa bani Maha chudail πŸ˜†
Sachi emotions may beh gayi...bewakoof ladki.
Dosri galti ab apnay pehar kay gate tak Jakar karegi.
Upar say aryan nay bhi keh diya ki chali jao...
I think usko khud jaana chahiye tha.
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Maa sa bani Maha chudail πŸ˜†
Sachi emotions may beh gayi...bewakoof ladki.
Dosri galti ab apnay pehar kay gate tak Jakar karegi.
Upar say aryan nay bhi keh diya ki chali jao...
I think usko khud jaana chahiye tha.

Aryan gave her a valid reason . .sje shouldn't go to the gate she could have met them somewhere outside not in front of the gate of her own house and for whom for mala πŸ˜•
mystory thumbnail
Aray I forgot to mention Aaj yellow colour may kinshuk kya lag raha tha
Upper say jaan leva beard wali look
By God meri toh death hi ho gayi.
Super hot sexy dashing
Ab aur kya bolu
Zada bolu gi toh kkd mujhe maar dale gi.
Akir apnay bhai par sabsay zada haq uska hay.🀣
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God you didn't say anything more otherwise I would have doubts on you di ☺️
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... just watched the episode... And It is Overly Complicated!!
Didn't enjoy anything about the episode.

Day by day, I am finding Saanchi to be an ordinary tele-bahu as opposed to the spunky, straight forward and honestly bold girl that she was first introduced as.

Her theory of keeping quiet, hiding stuff and trying to solve everything on her own irks me big time.

I don't blame Sarita for going over board now, because every time there is a misunderstanding, no one bothers to clear it. And it becomes complicated.

Viren made an absolutely wrong move and Saanchi made a stupid promise. A promise that she couldn't keep for even a day.

How hard was it to invite Mala - sonu to a coffee shop? why was the need to go to Mittal house?

------

When the show started, the characters were shown to be traditional but practical. Now they are neither traditional nor practical. They are all impatient, narrow-minded, impractical and stereo-typed.

If this is how the show is to continue, I might not remain their regular viewer. Because I hate over-complications, and never ending misunderstandings.

A show needs to be balanced, with a good set of drama and revelation. It can't just be stretch of never ending issues. We need a balanced entertainment and not a pressure cooker situation all the times.

Hardly before they can handle one track clearly and all allow us to enjoy it, they will move on to the next one.

And where are the fun moments, that they promised us at the beginning of the show?

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai guys.
Good summary Priaa.
Sachi should not have made such a promise and that to this changed masa..
Lagraha hai bua and kaki ka aatma Viren and Saritha me Gaya. Both r behaving stupid and wired like the both formers. What wrong with Viren and Saritha is just irritating.
Liked thes prishu and archi scene.
Precap is again a disturbing one Sachi phass gayi.