Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
For any marriage to be successful trust is the main thing
Shushant might have thought mala is no more so there is no reason to reveal this truth which i consider it as a betrayal to Priyanka And the all family members as well . and in this case its not shushant alone who will be blamed mansoor chacha will be betrayer coz he hide the truth from his friend .
Cvs spoiled shushant character totally πŸ˜”
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

I agree with your post especially, the parts in bold. Given, Sushant's character and the way Sethias are ready to adjust for family's happiness, it doesn't make sense that he had to marry a girl within a week of meeting her and that too in a secret.

Since he loved her, he could have come back home from kasuli, and after finding the right moment, he should have introduced his gf/ love to his family and convinced them to accept her.

I mean what was the need to marry like that is very unclear and doesn't go with his character sketch or backdrop of Sethia pariwaar.

Secondly, when he believed that Mala was dead, atleast then he should have told the full-story regarding Mala, including that she is dead, and marrying any girl thereafter would be his "second" marriage.

This is why I never wanted this story of Sushant-Mala to be true and was hoping that Mala may be some fraud. Because the only person who comes across as "wrong" in this situation is Sushant. Had he revealed everything to family beforehand, at least Priyanka would know what she is stepping into.

But what is so difficult for me to believe is that all along, Mala didn't have any kind of contact details of Sushant, including knowing his real identity. And she married him?? It is far too unbelievable for a story that happened in 2012.

This plot is not believable for me. I wish makers had added more logic to it.

Or atleast, the story should have unfolded in this way - Sethia Pariwar and Priyanka being aware of Sushant's past before Prishant's marriage, and believing that Mala is no more. And then one fine day Mala appears. Then in that case it would be story of " FATE" and not of "BETRAYAL"

I like Sushant's character way too much, to see him as a betrayer to two women.

Still looking forward to how it all unfolds, and what is the solution to this situation.

I second everything you've said!! And yes the point of him changing his name to karan. Why did he have to do that? If he was that honest he would have told her that he is Sushanth Sethia so that she could have tracked him after marraige.

Sushanth's character started off as a obedient son, a great husband and a protective brother. They threw him in bad light by bringing mala into being. But I guess the cvs don't care till aryan and sanchi are made for each other.
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

He was young and it was love at first sight kind of thing for him.
Love is blind
This line suits mala and Sushant in the best way possible πŸ˜‰
Agar woh dono itnay hi samajhdar aur mature hotay toh itna bara blunder kesay hotaπŸ˜‰
Dear this is indian telvision soap...its full of senseless melodrama.
Jokes apart
See jab sachi dj ka concert dekhnay chali gayi toh tub bhi baba sa nay sachi ko samjha ya tha ki shadi say pehlay dulha ya dulhan ko anay janay kay liye mana kiya jata hay.
Woh unhi ki safety kay liye
Koi dakiyanusi rewaz nahi hay woh
Sachi went out and got her self in trouble also
Her photograph was printed in news paper.
We all know this.
Usi tarah sushant nay bhi apni jawani may galti kari aur sab say chupaya
Uska parinam ( effect ) yeh hay ki ab uski galti galat time par galat tarekay say sabkay samnay ayegi.
Hota kya hay hum apni youth may baro ki baton ko suntay nahi hay...freedom aur independence kay naam par kuch galat phaislay lay letay hein
Jinki wajah say phir hum puri zindagi regret kar tay reh jatay hein.
Bus yahi humaray show may dikhayengay
Ab galti toh ho chuki
No body can change it.
Yahin par akar Ersk different hay.
Yahan sabki sajhedari and soojh boojh say yeh matter kesay resolve kiya jayega woh dekhnay wali baat hay.
I hope I am not boring in my comment
Coz it was a bit like lecture πŸ˜‰

Hahah nahi ji Akka comment boring nahi tha :)

Apka point sahi hai but mein sirf yeh keh rahi hoon ki o dint like the fact that Sanchi blindly believes sushanth is right. She tried to stop mala from meeting sushanth. Why ? To save her bhaisa ki izzat. Seeing her cry when sushanth was talking to mala made me cringe even more. Sanchi should have questioned him.but in turn she is only protecting him.
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

For any marriage to be successful trust is the main thing

Shushant might have thought mala is no more so there is no reason to reveal this truth which i consider it as a betrayal to Priyanka And the all family members as well . and in this case its not shushant alone who will be blamed mansoor chacha will be betrayer coz he hide the truth from his friend .
Cvs spoiled shushant character totally πŸ˜”

I know right 😭 sushanth and priyanka were such a nice couple
They ruined it by bringing mala into the frame.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all why did he tell her his name is Karen?
Both Mala and Sushant are at fault.
Going by their boys age, they were not that young, so why the hell will they have a secret marriage.
Mala this is what happens when you marry a man without knowing his full name and meeting his family.

Secondly, Priyanka is more of a best friend than a wife, so why couldn't Sushant tell her ?...their marriage has been more than 3 years now.

Now poor Priyanka bhabi and Sunu. Only CV knows what will happen.

I just don't what any thing to change our sweet Bhabi. Please, CV for once...dont create a evil bhabi.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am little disappointed as a viewer. Prishant is my favorite couple and I really really like Sushant... I feel too bad that they shaped his character like this.

I mean they could have shown some other challenges for this couple and made a story for ArChi out of it. But this track is a little lame and Mala doesn't fit in. Plus a kid (Sonu) is even more disappointing.

Chalo... we can't do much... its their story... I hope they close open tracks soon... and give a new angle to the story... waiting to see Priyanka Sushant confrontation!!