How is sushanth's stance justified ?

cactusbutt1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys :)
I was active in this forum before but after Archis marraige I kind of lost interest in the never ending problems. But to my surprised the whole patch up thing got me hooked on to the show again.

Having said that, I don't think sushanth's stance is justified. I got the whole point of him thinking mala is dead.

But how does that make it fine for him to marry priyanka without telling her the truth that he was married before and he thinks of himself as a widower now?

Considering the fact that the whole sethia family have always been so supportive and have given utmost preference to the feelings and happiness of one another. Why did sushanth have to marry mala in secret. He should have got her to his family and gotten married to her. In this way he has cheated his family.

Secondly he dint spill out the truth and married priyanka. Which just means he cheated her too and by doing this he ruined her entire life.

I don't understand how sanchi and aryan are on his side instead of priyanka. The priyanka who has always truely loved the family.

So here I think sushanth should be blamed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear somehow I agree to ur post...let's see how things get resolved...
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hai.
Good ur liking the track.
Yes. Sushanth is at fault as he hid this matter from the family and Priyanka especially. Considering the family and their mutual love and understanding,sushanth should not have done a secret marriage with Mala .
Priyanka is so good and matured woman she could have understood him if he honestly put his past infront of her earlier only .
Now may be. it's too late.
But better late than never,he should tell Priyanka himself
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi
I don't completely agree with you but to a certain extent I do.
I think destiny and circumstances played a bigger role in sushant and mala's love story then they themselves did.
Yaa sushant is totally incorrect in hiding his and mala's relationship from the family apart from that he is not at fault.
See when he got married to mala his grandfather died and he rushed back home in a fuzzy.
He was mature enough to know that it was not the right time to tell your family the truth at such a tragic time.
So when the right time came mala died
He himself was so broken and dipressed
If you must have seen the episode properly mansoor chacha clearly stated that Sushant baba bahut buri tarah say toot gaye thay aur bahut mushkil say dobara normal ho paye.
Mala beti kya chali gayi humaray sushant baba ki toh zindagi chali gayi.
Its not that ki sushant nay mala ko dhundnay ki koshish hi nahi ki.
He did but failed bcoz destiny kay samnay koi kuch nahi kar sakta.
I dont knw mala kay samnay kya circumstances rahe hongay that she also couldn't resurface herself in front of him.
Destiny played her part here also I suppose.
He was young at that time
Ho jati hay mistakes sab say.
Usay thori na pata tha ki mala Mar jayegi and woh bichad jayengay.
He never wanted this to happen
He loved her and still does
He is a man enough to except his truth and yesterday's episode is the proof.
The moment he knew that Mala is alive He asked sachi that he wants to talk to her.
He was so happy for sonu
Agar sushant dhoke baaz hota toh woh aryan and sachi say jhoot bol deta
Woh ek Sacha aur Acha admi hay and that's why I think sushant is not completely wrong.
He is a genuine man
Woh apni responsibilities ko samajh ta hay and I knw ki yeh problem bhi woh sab sajhedari say solve kar lengay.
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even im agree with his fault in hiding truth from whole family (yet to reveal whether elders except Diwakar & Mansoor have idea about his breakdown or not ) May be later he tried to reveal but Diwakar & Mansoor stopped.
about hiding it from priyanka he might be afraid to tell this to priyanka after 1st night then slowly moved on And Completely forget about past or didn't wish to break priyanka's heart bcz if we notice carefully he has soft corner for priyanka may be she made her place in heart so unintentionally he betrayed with her and thats the difference ,like mystory mentioned destiny/fate/ circumstances whatever u said .
Now its his time to handle situation keeping Family's honor ,unborn baby's safety and all in mind And ofcourse how whole family accept this.
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

Hi dear somehow I agree to ur post...let's see how things get resolved...

Thank you :) yes I hope everything gets well and they find a way to justice for all of them. I don't know why but I have a feeling mala will die and priyanka will have to nurture Sonu. Gut feeling.
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai.

Good ur liking the track.
Yes. Sushanth is at fault as he hid this matter from the family and Priyanka especially. Considering the family and their mutual love and understanding,sushanth should not have done a secret marriage with Mala .
Priyanka is so good and matured woman she could have understood him if he honestly put his past infront of her earlier only .
Now may be. it's too late.
But better late than never,he should tell Priyanka himself

Yes I wish he got the matter resolved before they got married.

Since priyanka is pregnant now. I don't think he will reveal the truth to her.
cactusbutt1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

Hi

I don't completely agree with you but to a certain extent I do.
I think destiny and circumstances played a bigger role in sushant and mala's love story then they themselves did.
Yaa sushant is totally incorrect in hiding his and mala's relationship from the family apart from that he is not at fault.
See when he got married to mala his grandfather died and he rushed back home in a fuzzy.
He was mature enough to know that it was not the right time to tell your family the truth at such a tragic time.
So when the right time came mala died
He himself was so broken and dipressed
If you must have seen the episode properly mansoor chacha clearly stated that Sushant baba bahut buri tarah say toot gaye thay aur bahut mushkil say dobara normal ho paye.
Mala beti kya chali gayi humaray sushant baba ki toh zindagi chali gayi.
Its not that ki sushant nay mala ko dhundnay ki koshish hi nahi ki.
He did but failed bcoz destiny kay samnay koi kuch nahi kar sakta.
I dont knw mala kay samnay kya circumstances rahe hongay that she also couldn't resurface herself in front of him.
Destiny played her part here also I suppose.
He was young at that time
Ho jati hay mistakes sab say.
Usay thori na pata tha ki mala Mar jayegi and woh bichad jayengay.
He never wanted this to happen
He loved her and still does
He is a man enough to except his truth and yesterday's episode is the proof.
The moment he knew that Mala is alive He asked sachi that he wants to talk to her.
He was so happy for sonu
Agar sushant dhoke baaz hota toh woh aryan and sachi say jhoot bol deta
Woh ek Sacha aur Acha admi hay and that's why I think sushant is not completely wrong.
He is a genuine man
Woh apni responsibilities ko samajh ta hay and I knw ki yeh problem bhi woh sab sajhedari say solve kar lengay.

Thank you for bringing forth your point of view.

Yes I watched the episode. But it dint justify sushanth to me or his circulstances. He was broken i understand but he sjould have shared this with his fsmily. I am sure the sethias wouldnt have arranged the marraige with priyanka is the morning pf his grandfather. He should have stated the truth that time. Another question is what was the hurry to get married and also have a child in the short holiday ? Sushanth should have waited. If his grandfather died he should have waited till the entire thing settled down for the sethias. Then he should have gotten mala to his house and then should have married her.

He kind of ruined the life of 2 women. He is having children with both the women.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cactusbutt1123

Hi guys :)

I was active in this forum before but after Archis marraige I kind of lost interest in the never ending problems. But to my surprised the whole patch up thing got me hooked on to the show again.

Having said that, I don't think sushanth's stance is justified. I got the whole point of him thinking mala is dead.

But how does that make it fine for him to marry priyanka without telling her the truth that he was married before and he thinks of himself as a widower now?

Considering the fact that the whole sethia family have always been so supportive and have given utmost preference to the feelings and happiness of one another. Why did sushanth have to marry mala in secret. He should have got her to his family and gotten married to her. In this way he has cheated his family.

Secondly he dint spill out the truth and married priyanka. Which just means he cheated her too and by doing this he ruined her entire life.

I don't understand how sanchi and aryan are on his side instead of priyanka. The priyanka who has always truely loved the family.

So here I think sushanth should be blamed.

I agree with your post especially, the parts in bold. Given, Sushant's character and the way Sethias are ready to adjust for family's happiness, it doesn't make sense that he had to marry a girl within a week of meeting her and that too in a secret.

Since he loved her, he could have come back home from kasuli, and after finding the right moment, he should have introduced his gf/ love to his family and convinced them to accept her.

I mean what was the need to marry like that is very unclear and doesn't go with his character sketch or backdrop of Sethia pariwaar.

Secondly, when he believed that Mala was dead, atleast then he should have told the full-story regarding Mala, including that she is dead, and marrying any girl thereafter would be his "second" marriage.

This is why I never wanted this story of Sushant-Mala to be true and was hoping that Mala may be some fraud. Because the only person who comes across as "wrong" in this situation is Sushant. Had he revealed everything to family beforehand, at least Priyanka would know what she is stepping into.

But what is so difficult for me to believe is that all along, Mala didn't have any kind of contact details of Sushant, including knowing his real identity. And she married him?? It is far too unbelievable for a story that happened in 2012.

This plot is not believable for me. I wish makers had added more logic to it.

Or atleast, the story should have unfolded in this way - Sethia Pariwar and Priyanka being aware of Sushant's past before Prishant's marriage, and believing that Mala is no more. And then one fine day Mala appears. Then in that case it would be story of " FATE" and not of "BETRAYAL"

I like Sushant's character way too much, to see him as a betrayer to two women.

Still looking forward to how it all unfolds, and what is the solution to this situation.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cactusbutt1123

Thank you for bringing forth your point of view.

Yes I watched the episode. But it dint justify sushanth to me or his circulstances. He was broken i understand but he sjould have shared this with his fsmily. I am sure the sethias wouldnt have arranged the marraige with priyanka is the morning pf his grandfather. He should have stated the truth that time. Another question is what was the hurry to get married and also have a child in the short holiday ? Sushanth should have waited. If his grandfather died he should have waited till the entire thing settled down for the sethias. Then he should have gotten mala to his house and then should have married her.

He kind of ruined the life of 2 women. He is having children with both the women.

He was young and it was love at first sight kind of thing for him.
Love is blind
This line suits mala and Sushant in the best way possible πŸ˜‰
Agar woh dono itnay hi samajhdar aur mature hotay toh itna bara blunder kesay hotaπŸ˜‰
Dear this is indian telvision soap...its full of senseless melodrama.
Jokes apart
See jab sachi dj ka concert dekhnay chali gayi toh tub bhi baba sa nay sachi ko samjha ya tha ki shadi say pehlay dulha ya dulhan ko anay janay kay liye mana kiya jata hay.
Woh unhi ki safety kay liye
Koi dakiyanusi rewaz nahi hay woh
Sachi went out and got her self in trouble also
Her photograph was printed in news paper.
We all know this.
Usi tarah sushant nay bhi apni jawani may galti kari aur sab say chupaya
Uska parinam ( effect ) yeh hay ki ab uski galti galat time par galat tarekay say sabkay samnay ayegi.
Hota kya hay hum apni youth may baro ki baton ko suntay nahi hay...freedom aur independence kay naam par kuch galat phaislay lay letay hein
Jinki wajah say phir hum puri zindagi regret kar tay reh jatay hein.
Bus yahi humaray show may dikhayengay
Ab galti toh ho chuki
No body can change it.
Yahin par akar Ersk different hay.
Yahan sabki sajhedari and soojh boojh say yeh matter kesay resolve kiya jayega woh dekhnay wali baat hay.
I hope I am not boring in my comment
Coz it was a bit like lecture πŸ˜‰