minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Jason quits BB, is it because he went on to uncover so many ugly b-town tales ? or because he mentioned how his role cut shorted due to Katrina's changed schedule? if any of this is the reason BB should stop categorizing them as reality show that would be probably for best if they change their show's theme. Really not liking the way bb is behaving this year.

i miss BB 4 and 6 specially those were some pretty great seasons.
Edited by minaalM - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same actually. Anyways it was good to see him on the show. ðŸ˜Š
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Atonement

I was thinking the same actually. Anyways it was good to see him on the show. ðŸ˜Š

there is no doubt his energy level was really not matching show's requirements but i enjoyed his hindi talks and specially when he used to say "paagaal hai" to priyanka ðŸ˜†

we will miss jason for sure.

bb should bring more wild cards now all of them are gone. i hope they approach Gizzal Thakral she was fun to watch thats her bad luck she got eliminated in just a week last year. if Ajaz Khan join bb for 2 seasons why not Gizzal?
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought Salman Khan said at the beginning of yesterday's episode that Jason Shah will be back when he feels better. 
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I am thinking the same thing and he also disclosed about casting couch and Jacqueline is sleeping with Sajid Nadiadwala to get roles in movie
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It would have been nice to see him stick around for a couple of weeks at least. If his health is the issue that he's not coming back, I wish him all the best and speedy recovery. I wouldn't doubt it even for a bit that what TM has said isn't true.