Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode: 9th Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Kusum looking for Vardaan. He asks Devanshi not to worry, her safety is his responsibility. He goes to his room. He sees Kusum. She asks him about Devanshi. She thinks he can get trapped and tell truth. He says its better if you don't ask, we will talk once Devanshi comes home. She thinks how did he get clever to refuse me. She says I will come along to get her, when are you getting her. He says 12. She thinks to do something. She says fine, and goes. He says I told wrong time to mum too, anyways mum is innocent, it does not matter.

Pavan hits punching bag. Devanshi asks him to stop it, he is not a superhero. She scolds him when he gets hurt. He smiles and asks her to scold him. She says its impossible to understand you. He says even you are same to same, you are blindly

believing Vardaan's plan, he is sincere, what if he fails. She says I have plan B ready. Vardaan says I m getting Devanshi at 2. Bhupi and Nutan say they will do preparations to welcome Devanshi. She says maybe Devanshi was innocent. Vardaan says thanks and goes. He thinks I told different timings to everyone, so that culprit attacks Kalki and gets caught.

Devanshi says I will make Kusum have Dhatura pickle, she will speak all truth, I will have mic, there are loud speakers in temple, everyone will hear it, you have to set this sound system, we have to make sure no mistake happens, Kusum's truth has to come out in front of Vardaan. Its night, Pavan says I will check systems and call you. Devanshi says I have kept my mic on. Pavan fixes the wires. Vardaan comes to Devanshi and thanks her for help.

Pavan hears their conversation. Devanshi asks Vardaan how will you react if Devanshi comes in front of you. He says I will apologize to her, I was mad to not believe her, I loved her more than my life, she was my world, doubt ruined everything. I also want her to be alive, I will always love her, I want her to come in front of me, she will never accept me, but I can apologize to her. She says maybe she comes back. Pavan gets angry. She says you should never leave hope. Pavan shouts shut up Kalki, Devanshi can never come back, she is dead, she can't become alive. He removes all the wires and throws the systems. He says if Kusum's truth comes out, maybe Devanshi brings her truth out, I will not let her return to Vardaan. He shouts in anger.

Pavan comes to some room and says did you remember this room, this photos, I helped you walk, I fed you food, this is your birthday cake, we celebrated your birthday, you were so happy, I made this marriage mandap thinking we will marry one day, even after all this, how can you become of someone else, I thought to make lovely memories with you, I came much ahead, I will not go back, I will kill anyone to get you, I will not let anyone snatch you from me.

Its morning, Nutan argues with Bhupi. Devanshi comes and asks did you see Pavan, he did not come home since night. Pavan comes. She says I was in tension. Nutan says we will go temple, its husband and wife matter. They go. Devanshi asks Pavan why did he not message. He says I have set everything, happy now. He sees Vardaan coming and hugs her. Vardaan says I had to talk to you. She goes with him. He says I was going, so that family thinks I m going to take Devanshi. She says I think you should go to temple. She thinks to make him know Kusum's truth. She says its big day for you, won't you take Maiyya's blessings. He says fine, be ready to become Devanshi. She says I m Devanshi. He gets shocked and asks what. She smiles and says I m playing Devanshi's character for a day, you tell me are you ready, you need strength, you will know who is the culprit in your family, I think this truth will change you and your thinking, maybe you don't remain like earlier, I before. He thinks she talks like she knows a lot about me, strange. Vardaan comes to temple.

Bhupi says Devanshi is coming back, we are happy. Pavan comes and sees arrangements. He calls Devanshi and says everyone has come, you can come now. He goes. Vardaan thinks game will start now, I hope Kalki ji is ready. Devanshi sees Kusum eating food, and recalls her tortures. She wishes good luck to Kusum and says truth will come out, Devanshi is coming back. Kusum says when I have someone rich like you, I mean pretty bahu, why do I care. Devanshi says if old bahu is coming back, we can't become Saas bahu, we can have lunch together. She says this is my fav pickle, you taste it. She gives her pickle. Kusum eats the pickle and says its great. She says I wish Devanshi doesn't come back, I want to see you as my bahu. She goes. Devanshi thinks the pickle will show effect, you will say truth and my revenge will be completed.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode: 10th Aug.2017

The Episode starts with Kusum laughing and saying how will Kalki become my bahu. Devanshi comes and says realized I love Vardaan, I want to marry him, I have an offer for you. She shows property papers. Kusum says you will be my bahu and laughs. Devanshi says Vardaan did not trust Devanshi and made her leave, he can do same with me. Kusum says I don't believe she is alive, I will do worse with her. Devanshi asks what did you do with her last time. Kusum says I will say. Devanshi messages Pavan to put on speakers. Pavan gets the message.

Kusum tells Devanshi about adding something in the milk, so that Vardaan does not remember anything that happened. Devanshi gets shocked. Kusum says when Devanshi was pregnant, I planted Shikhar's love letter and tickets to defame Devanshi, Vardaan has insulted

Devanshi by refusing to accept his child. All moments are shown. Kusum says I made Ishwar lie that I m Vardaan's real mum, then Vardaan started loving and believing me. Devanshi gets shocked. Kusum says then I have killed Ishwar. Devanshi hurts her hand in anger.

Kusum says you don't worry, even this time I will make her run away, I want to see you like my bahu Kalki ji. Devanshi says I ended your game, whatever you have told here would have come out in front of Vardaan and villagers, none can save you now. Kusum faints. Bhajan plays on speaker. Pavan thinks forgive me Kalki, I couldn't help you, I can't lose you, I won't let your truth come out in front of Vardaan, I can't let you go to Vardaan. Devanshi cries and sees Ishwar's pic. She says my revenge got completed, I have exposed Kusum's real face.

Kusum falls down. Pavan comes to her. She smiles and says you did good by telling me Kalki's truth, you did big favor on me, you have changed Dhatura pickle into tamarind pickle, else I would have got caught by Devanshi, you will get prize. He says I did not tell you to make you happy, I don't want Kalki to go back to Vardaan, I will never forgive you, I fulfilled your promise, your turn now, you have to tell her that you know Devanshi's truth and now she has to leave, else Vardaan will bear its punishment, I want Kalki. She says fine, I don't get back from my promise, I will do what you say. Mohan hits Pavan on his head. Pavan faints. Kusum pities him and says I m more clever than you. Kusum praises Mohan. Mohan gives injection to Pavan.

Devanshi removes her wig and loosens her hair. She says now I don't need this identity, I can tell everyone who I m, I m coming Kusum to end your story forever. Vardaan thinks I should leave now. Kusum and Mohan bring a new hundi and tell everyone. Kusum says its from my side on Janmashtami. She asks Vardaan to go and get Devanshi. Vardaan goes. He gets some call. Someone asks him to meet him at address he has sent, if Vardaan wants to meet Devanshi, his life is in danger. Vardaan says it means Devanshi is really alive. Pavan is lying unconscious. Mohan says Vardaan is gone. Kusum says we have set Pavan too. Devanshi comes there in her old avatar. Everyone gets shocked seeing her.

Precap:
Kusum scolds Devanshi for insulting Maiyya. She says this girl's Vastra haran will be done in this temple. Mohan pulls Devanshi's saree.

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 11th Aug.2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi coming to temple. Everyone gets shocked. She thinks where are Pavan and Vardaan. Bhupi hugs her and says my Devanshi has come back, you got alive, I m very happy, where is Vardaan, he didn't come with you. Devanshi thinks everyone should ask about Kusum. Kusum says I told him that Devanshi should get a chance to prove her innocence, you prove your innocence, we will forgive you. Devanshi gets angry on her and asks them did they not see Kusum's truth, which she made Kusum speak up, did they not hear anything on loud speaker, she has linked my name with Shikhar and defamed me, she has lied to everyone, she made Ishwar lie to Vardaan, she cheated Vardaan and killed Ishwar, why are you not saying anything. Vardaan looks for Devanshi and waits somewhere. He thinks Kalki

would be going there as Devanshi, I have to save her. Goon comes there and beats up Vardaan to stop him.

Kusum says Vardaan said we should give you a chance to prove innocence, I did not know you will frame me. Devanshi says this is your truth. Bhupi says what are you saying, we did not hear anything. Devanshi says how can this happen. Nutan says you are acting along with Shikhar. Devanshi twists her hand and says Shikhar died the day he went from Jwalapuri, Kusum has planted the letter by Shikhar's name, Kusum, Mohan and Menka booked the tickets and lied, they made plan to kill me. She scolds Kusum and says your truth will come out, I will get your truth out, I was waiting to show your true face and take revenge from everyone who tried to kill me, I lost my child. Bhupi asks did you lose your child. Devanshi says yes, after falling from cliff, I got saved, but I lost my baby, I came to take revenge.

Kusum says I can understand your pain, being a mum, but it was not Vardaan's child, it was sin, your and Shikhar's illegitimate child. Devanshi holds her neck to kill her. She says I wanted to show your truth to these villagers, I came back here as Kalki. They all get shocked. Devanshi says Pavan saved my life and made me recover, he made me ready to take revenge. Pavan gets conscious and recalls someone hitting him. He shouts for help and calls out to someone to open the door. Devanshi says my belief in Lord is lost, I have come back to take revenge.

Kusum and Mohan instigate everyone against Devanshi. Mohan shows Kalki's obituary and says Devanshi came here and this Kalki Shah died, it means this girl has killed Kalki and took her identity and money, Devanshi says its all a lie. Vardaan fights with goons. Kusum says you fooled us by disguise, you insulted Maiyya, you are a murderer. Devanshi says I will prove my innocence. Kusum asks how will you prove, you can't go from here. The lady says we should give her to police. Devanshi says I m ready to go police, I know I m innocent.

Kusum says Maiyya will punish her, I want to decide on behalf of you all, this girl will be punished. She throws the kumkum and says this girl's vastraharan will happen. Devanshi and everyone get shocked. Devanshi says how did you decide this, by what right can you say this, I m not Draupadi to bear insult in front of everyone, you all will suffer, you will face destruction like it happened in Hastinapur if you all stay silent today. Bhupi says its wrong, don't do this. Kusum says don't talk in between, she is murderer. Mohan says you are Nastik, how does it matter to you. Mohan pulls Devanshi's saree. Everyone gets shocked. Devanshi, Bhupi and Nutan ask Mohan to stop. Bhupi asks Kusum to stop Mohan. Mohan drags Devanshi.

Precap:
Devanshi asks Maiyya why is she not supporting her. Kusum asks Mohan to complete his work. A little girl comes out of the hundi. Everyone gets shocked.

vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

Thank you .. missed ur updates ... hope kalki revenge doesnt flop before kusum truth is out to vardaan

Welcome dear...😊

Pawan betrayed her...once again KS is winning...😲

Grown up Devanshi is a very weak character...😔
smiles_uk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oo dont like this twist ... kusum escapes again ... got feeling vardaan will come to devanshi defence and support her this time.. really wanted kusum to be exposed
vyoman thumbnail
Very strong negative character and weak Devanshi is the main reason for low trp I think...😔
smiles_uk thumbnail
Is devanshi ending ? No more show will end ?
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles_uk

Is devanshi ending ? No more show will end ?

No idea dear...now a days I'm not watching this show...
smiles_uk thumbnail
I am also not watching but read the written updates now and again ..
In uk color and rhistey is not a free channel anymore .. u have to pay now ... so dont watch any of there shows now :D