Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
can any one plzzz give me Helly's Pic from today's episode.. the red saree one plzzz
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode :28th July 2017

The Episode starts with Kusum getting Vardaan to the storeroom. She thinks how to get Kalki here. Menka gets Kalki there and locks her. Kusum smiles and thinks Menka did this, she does not know Vardaan is inside. Devanshi thinks Menka has shut me, I will play my trick, Menka does not know the surprise waiting for her. Manager sees Menka opening the secret chamber. Vardaan and Devanshi collide. He holds her. They have an eyelock.

Devanshi asks are you following me. He asks why will I follow you. She says you can't ask me anything. They start arguing. He calls her hundi girl. She recalls the past and asks what did you say. He says sorry. Pavan looks for Kalki. Kusum thinks you won't get Kalki today. He sees her. She lies to him. He thinks he will not let her succeed.

Vardaan knocks the

door to call someone. He takes Devanshi's phone. Pavan calls her. She answers and could not hear her. He sees her. She asks what do you have to say. He asks how do you know. She says I know you, I am staying here since many days. He says I told you before, Pavan is not right for you, he told Kusum that he forcibly married you, we will support you. She asks what, you people forced Devanshi to die. He holds her. She asks do you recall your crimes hearing her name. He recalls Ishwar's words.

She says I am very happy with Pavan. Menka laughs seeing so many lockers with money, and says now I got very rich. Kusum, Nutan and Pavan come there. Nutan asks what are you two doing here, Vardaan has to do engagement. Vardaan says we got trapped here, I came with Kusum and did not know about Kalki. Kusum says its not good for you guys to be like this. She does drama. Pavan takes Devanshi along.

Manager sees Menka with money and smiles. Police comes. Menka gets shocked. Manager messages Devanshi. Bhupi says Menka is not here. Devanshi says I know where is she. Menka says I did not steal, did not do anything. Devanshi comes with everyone and blames Menka.

Menka says I followed Kalki, I did not know about this money. Devanshi says you came here to steal. Menka denies everything. Devanshi says no use to do drama now, you can't get saved. Kusum calls her thief. Menka asks Vardaan to believe her. She holds Menka's hand to get her arrested. Pavan says wait, Menka won't go anywhere. They all get shocked.

Devanshi says Menka is a thief. Pavan says Menka is saying true, she did not do anything, this bag was already there. Devanshi asks how can you say this. Pavan says I kept this bag here. He tells inspector that he kept bag for payment. Devanshi says I can't believe this. Pavan says I have to talk to you. He takes her.

Pavan asks Devanshi to be quiet. She asks why did you save Menka, you knew my plan, I would have saved Vardaan's life. He laughs and asks did you hear what you said. He holds her angrily. He says you came to take revenge, not save him, you can't leave him, did your heart melt for him, you think you got strong, you are still same weak Devanshi, what if Menka got arrested, her uncle would get her freed, nothing will happen by small plans, think something big and stop Menka from coming in this house, you have to do same what she did with you.

She says it means I have to prove her characterless. He says that will be Devanshi's revenge. He thinks Menka will be proved characterless after marrying Vardaan.

Precap:
Kusum says I can't permit your and Vardaan's marriage. Devanshi says Vardaan won't marry her. Vardaan says this marriage will happen. Pavan and Devanshi dance on Aye dil hai mushkil...Kusum gets shocked.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode :31st July 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi taunting to Vardaan. Menka begs Vardaan to believe her. Kusum says I have a reason to hate you. Menka says I will give my life if Vardaan does not marry me. Kusum asks her to die, why is she scaring. Devanshi says idea is not bad, Vardaan is responsible for Devanshi's death, its fine if Menka dies, Vardaan has no intention to marry her. Vardaan asks her to stop insulting. He says this marriage will happen tomorrow. Kusum says this guy got mad, how did he declare marriage. Nutan gets old utensils and asks her to wash it. She says Menka is going to become your bahu, she will make you dance, I won't have time for all these work. She asks Kusum not to do any mistake. Kusum asks her to leave now.

Menka says this marriage will happen now, why did Pavan save me, what's

his profit. Pavan comes and says you are thinking why I saved you, I did this for my profit, I don't want anyone to know about secret locker, else Kusum will try to bring Kalki and Vardaan together, none can stop your and Vardaan's marriage. Vardaan talks to Ishwar's pic and says I feel scared as if I am going to do something wrong. Bhupi comes and asks why are you worried. Vardaan says I don't understand what's right and what's wrong. Bhupi asks him not to hurry up in deciding, we did wrong with Devanshi, I feel she was innocent, I regret I did not do anything for Devanshi, I want to do yagya for her soul peace if you permit, nothing fine is happening here after she left, you are going to remarry, why to keep annoyance with her now. Vardaan says what do I have to do.

Its morning, Devanshi asks servant where is he taking flowers. Servant says Vardaan is doing Devanshi's Shraddh. Devanshi and Pavan get shocked. Devanshi says Vardaan still believes he has a relation with Devanshi. Pavan says you are mistaken, he wants to end ties by this Shraddh. She says its nothing like that, Shraddh is done of dear ones. Vardaan does the Shraddh puja. The diya blows off. They all get shocked.

Kusum sees the fan moving towards them on own. Pandit says maybe soul is not happy, you all pray with me. Vardaan lights diya again. His hand burns and he drops the pind food. They all get shocked seeing the pot breaking. Pandit says soul is not accepting puja, she is either annoyed or... she did not leave her body, it means she did not die, she is alive. They all get shocked. Nutan says how did she get alive. Pandit says situation is signing such. Kusum thinks what nonsense, this is right chance to stop Vardaan and Menka's marriage. She says if this is true, then Vardaan can't marry Menka. Menka says how can a dead person get alive, we have checked well and got to know Devanshi died.

Pavan comes and asks what's happening here, I heard all of your story, what's the use to think for Devanshi, Vardaan made Devanshi out of the close, everyone knew what he wanted, its no use to argue about her. Menka agrees. Kusum says this marriage will be wrong if this is true. Bhupi agrees. Pavan thinks I did big mistake. He recalls plotting all abshaguns. He thinks I have made myself fall in problem. Vardaan sees Devanshi's pic. Pavan thinks Vardaan has feelings for Devanshi, I can't let Kalki know this. Nutan says its big abshagun, pandit is saying Devanshi is right. Devanshi gets shocked and thinks I know who did this. Servant gets courier. Bhupi checks it. He sees one crore life insurance on Vardaan's name. He tells this to Kusum. Vardaan says I have done this to secure my and my family's future, I am ready for marriage. Menka smiles and thinks I know how to stop this Kusum. Bhupi and Nutan go to do arrangements. Devanshi sees Pavan and asks why did you create problems in Shraddh. Pavan says Shraddh is done for dead people, how can I let this happen. She says let them think I am dead. He says I am glad to hear this, did you die for Vardaan too. She says don't distract me by his name, focus on plan, go to Menka. He thinks I will work according to my planning.

Precap:
Pavan and Devanshi dance on Aye dil hai mushkil... Vardaan and Menka exchange jaimala. Kusum asks Mohan to stop the marriage. Devanshi says last round started, this marriage should not happen. Pavan looks on.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode :1st August 2017

The Episode starts with Pavan telling Menka that he wants to help her. Menka says if Vardaan changes his mind, what will happen of me, he did not forget Devanshi till now, how can you help me. He asks her to go hospital. She asks why. He tells his plan. Pavan comes and tells Devanshi that he has sent Menka to hospital. Devanshi says Menka has gone to make Devanshi's fake death certificate, a surprise is waiting for her, she will be ruined, like I was kicked out of this village, Menka will also be thrown out, thanks Pavan, this could be possible because of you. He gifts her a saree and asks her to wear this in marriage function. She agrees and thinks this marriage will not complete. Pavan thinks sorry to do this Devanshi, I want Vardaan and Menka to marry, you are just mine. Menka pays the ward boy and

asks him to give death certificate.

She thinks marriage mahurat will start soon. He asks her to give address. She takes money back and asks him to get money when he gets certificate. She goes. Pavan pays the ward boy and says this price is for your work. Ward boy says I will do as you say. Pavan asks him not to send the reports till he calls him.

Vardaan recalls Devanshi. Kusum comes and tries to stop him. She acts and says I want to see you happy, I can't see your happiness. Vardaan says I don't care for my happiness, I want to marry Menka and maybe her uncle helps us. Kusum thinks what to do, I have to stop him. Vardaan sits in the mandap. Pavan looks on. Devanshi comes there. Pavan smiles seeing her and wishes his life passes with her forever. Pavan imagines dancing with Devanshi on Aye dil hai mushkil song. Vardaan sees Devanshi and gets sad. Menka comes and sits in the mandap. Nutan makes a face. Menka signs Pavan. The marriage rituals start. Devanshi worries. Pavan says marriage did not get over. Kusum asks Mohan to stop the marriage and then she will forgive him. Mohan taunts her.

Menka asks pandit to do rituals fast. Pandit chants mantras. Devanshi signs Pavan. Pandit asks them to stand for varmala. Vardaan and Menka exchange varmala. Everyone clap. Kaki does their ghatbandhan. Pandit asks them to stand for rounds. Devanshi asks Pavan why did your man not come till now. Pavan says don't know, I will call him. She says this marriage should not happen. He says it won't happen and goes.

Vardaan and Menka take wedding rounds. Pavan thinks why does Devanshi worry for Vardaan so much. Pavan says I am not able to talk to that man. Devanshi panics and thinks last round is starting now. Vardaan faints. Everyone gets shocked. Pavan stops Devanshi from going. Kusum asks Nutan to call doctor. Menka says get him to senses, last round is left. Kusum scolds her. Devanshi recalls her marriage. Menka asks will you stop my marriage, how will I become owner of one crore. Vardaan opens his eyes and says no Menka. He gets up. He says you won't get any single rupee, I have seen you stealing money from Kalki's locker, I knew Pavan was lying, whatever the reason, I knew your intentions. Kusum praises him. Devanshi thinks I did not wish to do anything. Pavan thinks what did this happen, Vardaan caught Menka and got Kalki, I can't let this happen.

Precap:
Devanshi says Menka has aborted her baby in hospital. Kusum asks Menka to get out of the village. Pavan says Vardaan and Kusum want to trap you, else prove it to me. Devanshi says I want to marry Vardaan. Kusum gets shocked.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 2nd Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Menka threatening Vardaan to marry her, else she will ruin everyone's life. She says I have tolerated all taunts to see this day, I will not leave Vardaan. Kusum scolds her for trapping Vardaan. Nutan says she has trapped my Golu the same way. Kusum says there is no proof that Devanshi is dead. Menka says Devanshi was a characterless woman, she could not become Vardaan's wife and this house's bahu, you call me selfish, fine I am not characterless like Devanshi, she is dead, she will not come back. Ward boy gets the report. Devanshi smiles and says someone got report from hospital. Menka thinks Devanshi's death certificate came, once they read it, they will know she is dead. Devanshi checks reports. Menka asks her to read it. Devanshi says fine, if you say, I will read it,

its your abortion reports, Menka has aborted her baby. They all get shocked.

Menka says its nonsense. She scolds the ward boy for cheating her and getting fake report of her abortion when she asked him to... Ward boy lies. Devanshi says no use to do this drama now Menka, your truth has come out, read this, I forgot you are illiterate, don't worry. She asks Vardaan to read the reports. Vardaan checks reports. Kusum asks Menka whose sin was it, she would have any affair. Menka says no. Nutan and Kusum scold Menka.

Menka says Kalki did this, she is eyeing Vardaan, I will kill you. She takes a burning wood stick from havan. Devanshi pushes her and asks will you kill me like you killed Devanshi, I am not helpless and I am not Devanshi, I am Kalki, I will become your Kaal. Menka asks Vardaan to believe her, she did not do any abortion. Vardaan recalls Devanshi.

Devanshi says you were not so helpless at Devanshi's time, do you really love Menka, you could not love Devanshi. He shouts enough, I don't love Menka, I will not let anything happen to Menka till I am standing here, whatever happened with Devanshi was wrong, that mistake won't be repeated in this village, she cheated me, she broke my trust, but I never wanted her to die, I ran to save her knowing villagers are killing her. Devanshi gets shocked. Vardaan goes. Kusum says I will throw Menka out of this village. Menka says I won't go. Nutan and Kusum take her. Devanshi thinks I have killed evil by evil. I have got my enemy punished, Menka tried to snatch my husband, I will now see Kusum and Mohan.

Vardaan cries and says you know the truth dad. Devanshi sees Ishwar's pic. and recalls how she came back as Kalki. Vardaan says I loved Devanshi a lot, I still regret she is not here. Devanshi says I taught a lesson to Menka by choosing wrong way, its Kusum's turn now. Bhupi comes to Vardaan and says I am sure you still love Devanshi, she has gone but her love is with you. Vardaan reminds she cheated him, he just hates her. Devanshi says Vardaan hates me, but he did not wish to let me die, he accepted this, my motive is clear, I have to expose Kusum's real face in front of Vardaan. Pavan meets the ward boy and asks why did you call me here. Devanshi comes and says I sent the message, why did you ask the man to get reports late. He says I wanted Vardaan to marry Menka, its true I cheated you, you did not wish this marriage to happen, this would be biggest punishment for Vardaan. She says please don't change my plan if you can't support me. He holds her angrily and asks what would I do, I wanted you to make you see truth, Vardaan never loved you, today he left Menka as he got a rich woman, he is a cheap man. She says its nothing like that, will you tell me about Vardaan, I know him very well. He gets angry and thinks I will not let you go away from me. He burns a cloth. She looks at him.

Precap:
Pavan says Vardaan and Kusum are trapping you. Devanshi says its not true. He asks her to prove it. Devanshi says I want to marry Vardaan. Kusum gets shocked. Mohan sees Ishwar's pic in Kalki's cupboard.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 3 rd Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi blowing off the fire. Pavan asks why do you fall weak in front of Vardaan, he is going this to impress you. She says I have thrown Menka out, and just have to bring Mohan and Kusum's truth in front of him. He asks don't you see they want to trap you, they are worrying for you to become good in your sight. She says this is not true. He says its true, else prove it. She says I will prove it that Vardaan is not that bad, the good human in him is alive, it will be proved that he has feelings for Devanshi even now, if he is doing this intentionally or not. He says if you fail in proving this then... She says I will take revenge as you say. He agrees and says you just have 24 hours Kalki, your time starts now.

Kusum dances happily. Mohan comes. Kusum says victory

came in my hand, I aam very happy. He asks her to dance slow, else everyone will see her bald head. She says I will not say anything to you today. She gives him some papers. He asks what's this. She says a game, I will get this property after Vardaan and Kalki's marriage, I will give you its share, see I have signed on it. He asks why are you favoring me. She says I love you a lot, Menka planned all that to divide us. She hugs him. He asks her to stay away and throws papers. He says why shall I support a woman like you, Kalki saved my life and respect, why shall I cheat her.

Kusum asks did I ask you to cheat her, Vardaan is better than Pavan, we will get everything back, its big price, your life will be made, you can do this. He agrees and takes papers. She asks him to find about Pavan. They go and search Pavan's room. She says see he has driver's things, he talks in such language. Mohan says he is smart, he knows anyone will check here, so he has kept his thing in Kalki's room. She hugs him and asks him to go and find in Kalki's room. She goes and stops Devanshi. She makes her busy in talk. She says I was trying to bring Menka's truth out. Mohan goes to Devanshi's room and checks. Kusum says Devanshi was not greedy, she was better than Menka, she respected people. Mohan sees Ishwar's pic in cupboard and says why will Kalki make Ishwar's pic, I don't understand. Devanshi asks Kusum to stop it. She says I want to marry Vardaan. Kusum gets shocked.

She asks her to say again. Devanshi says Pavan and my marriage was forced one, I did not wish to marry Pavan, I want to get rid of Pavan, I think Vardaan is best for me, I will spend my life with him. Kusum hugs her and asks when do you want to marry. She laughs. Devanshi says I will be ready, will Vardaan agree and get rid of Devanshi's memories, I can't marry him if Devanshi is alive. Kusum says Devanshi will be out of his heart, don't worry, leave this to me, she was characterless, she was a fraud. Devanshi makes her fall down. Kusum says I m fine. Devanshi says I want proof for this. Kusum asks her to out doubts, she will prove Vardaan does not love Devanshi. Devanshi thinks I know Kusum will explain Vardaan to forget Devanshi and marry Kalki, but he will not agree, he did not forget Devanshi, I will prove he is not a bad guy, I will prove Pavan wrong.

Kusum says Kalki is ready to marry Vardaan, they will get married and I will get all property. Mohan comes. She says I m very happy, Kalki agreed to marry Vardaan. Mohan shouts stop it, hear my breaking news, you will be shocked. She asks what news. Mohan says Kalki was making a painting, its Ishwar's painting, she has hidden it from all of us, I can understand one this, this girl is not Kalki, she is Devanshi. Kusum gets shocked. He says she has come back to ruin our lives, she has broken all of us, she is clever woman, she did this with full plan.

Kusum says no, this can't happen, how can she become Kalki in one year, we did not find this out before, why would she talk of marrying Vardaan if she was Devanshi, even if she is Devanshi, why did she come to me. Mohan says I don't know, I just know its Ishwar's painting, come with me to her room. He takes her and gets painting. Kusum sees some other painting. She says Ishwar was not so ugly and shows painting. He says I have seen it, someone has changed painting. She says I m doubting on you, are you trying to stop Vardaan and Kalki's marriage. He asks what are you saying. Devanshi comes and asks what's happening here. They get shocked.

Precap:
Pavan asks Devanshi to see Vardaan's truth, he is burning Devanshi's memories, you lost the bet, kill Vardaan. Devanshi points gun at Vardaan.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 4th Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Kusum lying to Devanshi. She says I was just taking Mohan to his room, he got mistaken and came here. Devanshi asks her to put eye drops to Mohan. Mohan says I have medicines in my room. Devanshi says he will see everything clearly. Kusum asks Mohan to open eyes wide. Mohan starts worried. His eyes burn. Devanshi scares him. He asks her what is she joking. Devanshi asks Kusum to give solid proof that Vardaan has no place for Devanshi in his heart, else she can cancel the marriage. Kusum says I will prove it tonight. They leave.

Mohan says you are doing big mistake by not believing me. Kusum says you don't want me to get Kalki's property, do you want to marry her and get her property, get out. He asks her to leave him to hiss room and hugs her. She argues and asks him

get lost. She shuts door. He thinks my eyes can't be cheated, I have seen that painting, did Devanshi know this and changed the painting in time, what does this mean. Pavan asks Devanshi to see how Mohan changed, its good I kept mic in their room and got to know truth, I changed painting in time, you stop trusting them, don't give this chance to Vardaan, else you will just regret.

Everyone asks Kusum to stop. Kusum emotionally blackmails Vardaan. He asks did she go mad. He says I can do anything for your betterment. Pavan asks what nonsense is she saying, I will pour this kerosene on you. He thinks Vardaan has to agree to Kusum. Kusum says I will end Devanshi's memories. Vardaan asks Pavan to stay away from his mum. Pavan asks what will you do tomorrow, will you burn her clothes, you all got mad. Kusum thinks he gave me great idea and smiles. Pavan thinks I intentionally gave you this idea. Vardaan says there will be some other way. She says there is just one way now. Pavan asks Devanshi to come with him. She asks where. He shows Vardaan burning Devanshi's memories. She gets shocked.

He says this is Vardaan's truth, he is burning Devanshi's memories so that he can marry Kalki. Kusum sees Kalki and does drama. She says Devanshi is out of our hearts. Devanshi cries. Pavan asks her did she see Vardaan's true face, she should have realized this before, he wants Kalki and her property, there is some time left, you lost your bet, it will be according to my plan now. She asks tell me what to do, I will do it. He says then kill Vardaan.

She gets shocked. He says don't worry, I know you can't kill anyone, you just shoot at any part of his body, I want to see him in pain. She says I can't do this. He says you said right, why will you kill such a man by whom your child died, one who tagged you characterless, who supported liars, who refused to childhood love and threw you out of house. She says stop it. He says he does not care for you, think of your life with your child and identity, don't you want to punish him. She says fine, I will do what you say. He gives her the gun. She goes to Vardaan and sees him sleeping. She points gun at him and her hands shake. She shoots in air. He wakes up and sees her with the gun. She cries seeing Devanshi's belongings and pictures. She thinks he did not forget me and burnt all those waste things to show others. Kusum comes. Vardaan keeps all the things in bag. They all see Devanshi's pics.

Pavan sees Devanshi. Vardaan asks her why is she shooting like this. She asks Kusum about Devanshi's belongings and goes. Vardaan asks what was Kalki saying. Kusum says don't know, she is weird, are you fine. He says I m fine. She says I will just come and goes. Pavan looks at Vardaan and sees Devanshi's pics. He goes. He thinks what to do of Vardaan, he is not getting away, if I had mangalsutra, I would be focussed, where did I keep it, I need it. Devanshi comes and shows mangalsutra. She asks are you finding this, maybe it fell from your pocket, I m surprised you kept this safe. He says this will make you weak. She asks him to come with her. She says I know you worry for me a lot and turn aggressive, trust me, I was thinking right about Vardaan, I proved you wrong, I need your help to expose Kusum's truth in front of Vardaan. She goes. Pavan calls someone and says water is going overhead, everything is happening against my plan, Vardaan is not forgetting Devanshi, I will not let her become of Vardaan, I will help myself to get Kalki.

Precap:
Devanshi says this is my last step of revenge. Vardaan says I got to know about Devanshi. He sees Kalki and says Devanshi... She gets shocked.

vyoman thumbnail

Episode : 7th Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi asking Kusum about Devanshi. Kusum says I did not kill her, she fell down the cliff on own, good thing happened, she was characterless. Devanshi gets angry. Kusum asks her to take shagun bangle. Devanshi refuses. Kusum says I will talk to Vardaan, he is emotional. Devanshi says I don't your cheap bangles, just do what you said, I can't wait for him all life. Kusum goes. Devanshi thinks your try to make Devanshi out of his heart will take you close to your end, I was thinking right about Vardaan.

Its morning, Vardaan asks people about Devanshi. He gets sad. A boy says a man saved that girl. A man says none survives after falling from here. Vardaan says if this boy is saying true, Devanshi would be alive, but where is she. He meets travel agent and asks about some

old details. The man gives register. Vardaan says why is Shikhar's address not here if his name is written. The man apologizes. Kusum stops Mohan. Mohan says Vardaan... he goes here and there, he reached travel agent, whom we gave money to prove Shikhar and Devanshi have an affair, he wants to know if Devanshi is alive, do something.

She says he won't know anything, Devanshi is dead, she won't come back, Kalki is not Devanshi. Vardaan comes home and calls out Kusum. He says I got to know truth and sees Devanshi. Kusum asks what truth. Vardaan says Devanshi is alive, I have the proof. Everyone gets shocked. Kusum asks where is she now. Vardaan goes to Devanshi. He says I don't know, but she survived after falling down the cliff, she is admitted in some hospital, I will find her. Kusum thinks how did she get saved.

Mohan thinks Devanshi is staying as Kalki, I don't know how to prove it, painting got disappeared. Kusum says we don't have any connection with Devanshi. He says I will find her out. Gopi sings song that truth has won. Nutan asks him to stop it. They argue. He says this is Maiyya's justice, see how she has sent Devanshi back to settle scores, see a big storm will come. Nutan asks what did I do with her. Gopi reminds she has taken Devanshi out, all things will be snatched, she will have to pay for this.

Mohan says Kalki is Devanshi, I have seen Ishwar's painting myself. Kusum says we have checked it, we have to find Devanshi. Pavan says Vardaan is clever, don't know what's his plan. Vardaan comes to them. He asks Devanshi will she become Devanshi for her. He says I need to talk to you and shuts door. He says whatever I told Kusum about Devanshi was a lie, I don't know she survived or not, I know Devanshi and Shikhar's affair thing was someone's planning to defame her, truth was she was innocent. She cries. Pavan looks at her. She asks what proof do you have. Vardaan says I called Shikhar and someone else answered. FB shows Vardaan calling Shikhar.

The lady says Shikhar died while returning from Jwalapuri. Vardaan gets shocked. FB ends. Vardaan says we made Shikhar out of village, that girl told me that he died, I doubted who booked their tickets, who wrote that letter by Shikhar's name, I understood some family member trapped Devanshi, now I have to find her, I want your help, will you help me, it was my life's biggest mistake to doubt on her, if she was in front of me today, I would have told her how much I... He cries and says there is no use now, my repentance is to punish that culprit. Pavan says don't say your story to us, your crimes won't get less if you cry, don't drag us in this.

Vardaan says I know, Kalki has no relation with me and my Devanshi, but I m sure, being a woman, she won't let injustice happen with other woman, I just want her to come as Devanshi, the culprit will attack and we will catch her. Pavan asks shall I risk my wife for your dead wife. Vardaan says I promise, nothing will happen, I have set the plan. Pavan makes him leave. Pavan asks Devanshi not to do this, else her truth will come out. Devanshi recalls Vardaan's words.

Pavan asks Vardaan why is he troubling his wife, she will not go against me. Vardaan says I feel I understand her now. Devanshi looks on. She says I m ready to help you, I will become Devanshi.

Precap:
Devanshi takes her avatar. Kusum says you insulted the temple as Kalki, you will be insulted here. Mohan pulls Devanshi's saree. Devanshi asks Maiyya till when will she see all this silently.

smiles_uk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you .. missed ur updates ... hope kalki revenge doesnt flop before kusum truth is out to vardaan
vyoman thumbnail
Episode: 8th Aug. 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi asking Vardaan to make the culprit wear the slipper garlands, she wants the culprit to get punished. Pavan asks why these bangles. Devanshi says its for Vardaan, he is a man and could not save his wife, Vardaan will wear the bangles when he finds the culprit. Pavan says great. She asks Vardaan to think if he accepts her conditions. Vardaan says I m ready to punish myself if its proved that I m wrong, I wish I could take time back, when Devanshi needed me, the situation would have not been this, my life slipped from my hands, I could not do anything. She says enough, tell me what to do.

Vardaan says you have to become Devanshi to catch the culprit, you have to learn how Devanshi used to talk and behave, then I will get you home as Devanshi, I will train you at night.

Pavan asks can't you train her in daytime. Vardaan says enemy is at home, our plan can fail. He says I need you Kalki ki to erase the stains on Devanshi's name, please help me. She agrees and says I will do whatever I can. Pavan looks at her. Vardaan thanks her and goes.

Pavan confronts Devanshi. She says I know you did big favor on me, I can't repay it, I request you not to force your decisions on me, I know Vardaan's tears are true or fake. She goes. Kusum cuts vegs and is irritated. Nutan comes and annoys her. She says Kalki ji does not like such vegs, I think your dream won't be fulfilled. Kusum says if Vardaan gets Devanshi and accepts her, he will kick you out too. Nutan asks what will you do, you would be planning something too. Kusum gives Devanshi's pics to goons and asks them to find Devanshi.

Vardaan gives Devanshi's pic and tells about her. Pavan asks her to pass salt. She gives him salt. Pavan asks for water. She goes and gives him water. Pavan interrupts again and asks where is my lassi. Vardaan asks why are you troubling her again and again. Devanshi asks him to talk to her husband well, if he has problem, he can leave. Vardaan says sorry, my Devanshi was different, she had long hair, she used to worship Maiyya and liked laddoos a lot. Pavan says my wife won't have laddoo, if she gets diabetes. She stops Pavan and eats laddoo. She says its too sweet, anyway, I will have it and do everything you say, I will do this acting just for one day.

Vardaan says I got some wig options, can I try on you. She asks why, my husband is here, he will try. Kusum says I don't want Vardaan's trust to break. She asks Mohan to say something to them. Mohan makes her request. She says please Mohan. Mohan asks the men to listen to him, they have to find Devanshi, check in every hospital, go by excuse of donation, its Janmashtami occasion, don't go together, and keep us updated.

Pavan gets Devanshi with the wig on. Vardaan recalls Devanshi. She asks him to say what to do. He asks her to change her talking, Devanshi used to talk in a soft manner, with respect, walk slow. She says I can't walk like that. She slips. He holds her. Piya re...plays... Pavan gets angry seeing them.

He breaks the glass and gets hurt. She sees Pavan's bleeding hand and does aid. Vardaan looks on. She asks what were you doing with glass. He says everything is weak in this house as glass, Vardaan could not trust his wife. Its morning, Kusum asks Nutan to give money for Janmashtami puja. Nutaan agrees. Kusum asks are you getting your name written on notes. Nutan says stop thinking I m fool, you think villagers will praise you when I give money, I m doing what you used to do. Mohan and Vardaan come. Vardaan says I have a big news, I got to know about Devanshi, I m bringing her home tomorrow. Kusum and Mohan get shocked. Nutan says its Janmashtami tomorrow, why are you getting her home, she has hurt us a lot, we all were insulted. Vardaan says maybe truth is something else, we should give her a chance to prove her innocence, Janmashtami is best day to decide truth and lie. Gopi agrees. Vardaan goes. Mohan says our men could not find her, we can just know about Devanshi by Vardaan.

Vardaan gives clothes to Devanshi. He hears someone coming and hides. Pavan comes there and sees the things. She asks Vardaan to come out, its Pavan. Pavan shuts the door and asks Vardaan's real plan. Vardaan says I will tell different timings to everyone, culprit will attack on Kalki, we will catch that person and punish. Kusum walks in corridor.

Devanshi asks will we keep an eye on Kusum too. Vardaan says no, its not needed, mum can't do this, I can doubt on myself, not her. Kusum stops. Devanshi thinks I will bring Kusum's truth. She says I will do this if Kusum is also in scanner. Vardaan agrees. Kusum opens a door. Pavan, Devanshi and Vardaan turn and see none. Vardaan says thank God, it was just wind.

Precap:
Kusum scolds Devanshi for insulting Maiyya. She says this girl's Vastra haran will be done in this temple. Mohan pulls Devanshi's saree.