Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode: 13th July 2017

The Episode starts with Kusum and Vardaan talking to villagers. Everyone asks Vardaan to do something, rain water is entering temple. Vardaan suggests they should make temple level high. Kusum requests Kalki to permit them. Devanshi agrees. Vardaan tells the cost. Devanshi says I have given permission, don't expect me to give money, go and beg money, I will help. She gives a coin. Kusum thinks she is giving me charity. Devanshi says I heard you gave coins to people some time before, think I am paying you for it. Kusum thinks to do something to save temple. Vardaan says you don't have right to talk to her this way.

Devanshi says I changed my behavior, you are still same, ill mannered. He asks am I ill mannered. Kusum asks him to stop it. She says we have no money. Vardaan says we don't need

your money, I will arrange funds, you are heartless, you have nothing to give anyone, you don't have any humanity, have some shame. She recalls his words.

A guy gets ready and says that time has come Kalki for which I was waiting. He holds her pic. Kusum asks villagers not to worry, she will talk to Kalki. Kamla says we have seen how she is behaving with you. Kusum asks them to go, everything will get fine. Menka laughs and jokes on Kusum. Kusum says stop making fun of me. They argue.

Kusum asks Devanshi to agree to her, everyone is requesting. Devanshi says no means no. Kusum praises her. She says I will agree to any condition, don't put burden on Vardaan. Devanshi says fine, I will help you, I have a deal, I have two conditions, if I repair , homeless people will sleep there at night. Kusum agrees. Devanshi says I will get all the things for repair, but you have to repair it. Kusum asks how will I do this alone, fine, I will do. Devanshi goes. Menka says I know why you agree to her always. Kusum sends her. She says Kalki made my life hell, Vardaan is right, who can love such bad girl. She thinks to do everything else Kalki's lover can take her. Menka gets an idea to get rid of Kalki and put blame on Kusum. The man says I am coming Kalki and leaves.

Devanshi sees Ishwar's pic and asks for his blessings. Ishwar's pic falls. Nutan comes there and talks to her. She asks what are you finding, I will help you. Devanshi removes her bracelet and throws away. She says I got it, my bracelet fell down. She hides the pic. Devanshi asks her to knock door and come, we just have one relation, servant and master, get lost. Nutan goes and says I thought to show some concern, she was talking bad, what happened to her suddenly, I will keep the keys, I can do anything for this. Devanshi thinks Kusum is ready to dance on my fingers, its good she will get trapped in her own web. Menka stabs injection in her neck. Devanshi faints. Menka says I will kill her, if anyone knows, blame will be on Kusum, after she dies, Vardaan will get house and temple back, Kalki does not have anyone to find her, her game is over now. The man leaves. Menka takes Devanshi on wheelchair and drags her. She hides her behind some wall and thinks none will find you here.

Precap:
A man comes with dhol nagada. Vardaan and Kusum see the groom coming. He asks where is my bride and lifts sehra. He says Kalki is my wife. They all get shocked.

smiles_uk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks .. mysterious man finally shows his face lol
vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 14th July 2017

The Episode starts with Kusum paying servants and asking them to repair the temple wall. She does not see Devanshi. The men build the wall. Kusum thinks I will make them do the work and act like I did the work. She asks them to work fast. She sends the men. She acts like doing work herself. Bhupi and Nutan come and see the wall. Nutan says I think something is fishy. Kusum says Nutan is right, Maiyya helped me in doing the work, Maiyya gave me strength. Menka looks at the wall.

Bhupi says Maiyya did this, Maiyya is always with us. Menka thinks Kusum will be framed for Kalki's murder and go jail. She says my work is done, everyone should find Kalki. Bhupi stops her and asks did you see Kalki, she never went out this way. Menka says no, why are you asking me, am I her manager. Bhupi says fine. She argues.

He asks her to change, as time is changing. Menka says I hate her, she tries to snatch Vardaan from me, don't doubt on me, I don't care for her, Kusum cares for her, go and ask her. He asks why do you want to marry Vardaan, you don't love him, you love his money, you want to ruin his life like you ruined Golu's life, your life is also getting ruined, can you stay happy with him, I don't think so. Menka asks him to go.

Menka thinks to leave proof that will help her prove Kusum is the culprit. She writes a letter that Kalki won't come back, don't try to find her. She thinks it will prove Kusum is behind this. She sees Mohan and hides. Mohan looks for Kalki. She silently leaves. Mohan tries to call. He goes. Kusum comes to Vardaan and says Kalki is ready to give money. He says I can't believe it. She praises Kalki. They see some groom coming with baraat. Vardaan asks who are you, why did you get baraat. The man comes to them and says I look a groom right, I came here to take my bride. He removes the sehra and says Kalki is my wife, where is my Kalki. They all get shocked. He says I know she stays here. Vardaan says this can't happen. Kusum says she kept swayamvar here, why would she keep it if she was married. The man says I am Pavan Bakshi, she is annoyed with me, I am her husband, if anyone tries to come in between, I will cut his ticket. Vardaan says fine, why did she keep swayamvar. Pavan says just Kalki can answer, call her, where is she. Nutan goes to call. Pavan argues with Vardaan and says why are you interested in my wife. He scolds Vardaan. Kusum says you have come to take her money. Vardaan says if Kalki denies that you are her husband, you will go jail. Menka says let Kalki come, maybe he is saying true, our problem will end, its good. Pavan says stop this family drama and get my wife, else I will make a graveyard here. Nutan gets the note. She goes to tell everyone. Vardaan argues with Pavan.

Pavan taunts Kusum for her fraud, who fooled the villagers a lot till now. Vardaan gets angry. The guards come to him. Kusum thinks Kalki is missing, and he has come here. Pavan thinks to find Kalki.

Precap:
Pavan finds Devanshi by breaking the wall. Everyone gets shocked. Pavan asks his man to help him take her to hospital.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 15th July 2017

The Episode starts with Pavan playing dhol. He aims gun at Vardaan. Kusum and Menka get shocked. Pavan threatens to kill all of them. He asks them about Kalki. Nutan comes and says Kalki is not in her room, I got this letter from her room. Pavan checks the letter and reads that none can get Kalki now, don't try to find her. Pavan says if I don't get my wife, I will kill you all. Vardaan asks did you do this, you kidnapped Kalki and came as her husband to get her money, you are cheating us.

Pavan says you don't put your crimes on my head. Vardaan says your drama won't work here, I will find Kalki, if I know you are behind this, you are gone. Pavan says who are you to stop me. He aims gun at Kusum and asks where is Kalki, come. He asks Kusum to tell where is Kalki, where did she hide her.

Bhupi tries to defend. Kusum says I am saying truth, Menka would have done this, she used to hate Kalki. Kusum and Menka argue.

Bhupi asks him to give them some time, Kalki will come. Pavan asks him to do aarti. Bhupi asks Nutan to help him. Pavan asks him to do it alone if he wants to show his devotion. Kusum says I will do aarti. Pavan asks do you feel I am fool. He scolds her.

Mohan shows Kalki's pic and asks men. The man says no, I did not see this girl ever. Mohan thinks who can kidnap Kalki, matter is getting serious, where can she go. The man stops Vardaan and says come soon, else Pavan will kill Kusum. Bhupi does aarti. Mohan comes and gets shocked seeing Pavan. Kusum wishes they find Kalki.

Devanshi gets conscious and finds herself locked in the dark place. Pavan counts down. Devanshi tries to push the wall and hits. Bhupi chants Maiyya's name. Devanshi shouts for help.

Kusum says I beg you, leave me, I did not do anything. Pavan aims gun at her head. He threatens her and loads the gun. They hear Devanshi asking for help and check the wall. Pavan breaks the wall. They get shocked seeing Devanshi inside. Vardaan comes and looks on. Pavan asks her to open eyes and say who did this with her. He asks everyone to come ahead, they all locked her in the wall. He takes Devanshi and sends her to hospital with his man. He locks the temple door and says Kalki went to hospital, now I will see you all.

Precap:

Mahasangam of Devanshi and Savitri devi College will be seen. Pavan saves Devanshi.

smiles_uk thumbnail
Mohan gets shocked seeing pawan ... u think mohan knows him from past?
Thanks
And where is kusum n mohan kid
vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 17th July 2017

Devanshi comes to Savitri Devi Hospital in a bad state and is about to faint. She comes to the disaster ward and recalls taking lift from someone. A fb is shown, A man informs her that someone buried her in the temple, but they have saved her. Driver tells the man that the car is stopped. They both get down from the car. Devanshi sees driver hitting man on his head with rod and tries to run out of car. Driver brings her somewhere and asks his goons to kill her by evening. Devanshi hears him and thinks to escape. Driver and the goon come there and plan to kill and bury her inside. They open the rope. Devanshi runs fooling them. Goon sees her, but a car comes infront and Devanshi manages to hide. Goons see her behind the tree and try to catch her, but she manages to escape and come to Savitri Devi Hospital. Fb ends. She faints. Sanchi holds her and calls her Devanshi. She calls Nurse. She thinks how did Devanshi come here in this state.

Pawan tells everyone that the bomb will explode in 15 mins and everyone is automatic. He says if anyone of you act smart then I will kill everyone. Vardaan asks what does he wants. Pawan says I am getting bored and asks them to tell joke one by one. She says if I like the joke, then I will spare that person and the one who tells bad joke, will be buried in the same place as Kalki. Vardaan tells Pawan that he guarantees that nobody from his family can do such a thing. Kusum sundari tells joke and laughs. Others also laugh forcibly. Pawan asks shall I laugh. He asks her to tell joke. Vardaan says I will not leave you. Pawan says handle yourself. They tell the jokes. Vardaan says let us go, as we have to check if Kalki is fine. They have an argument.

Devanshi wakes up in the hospital. She pretends to be asleep seeing Sanchi coming. Sanchi checks her report, pulse etc and asks her to get up. She says last time also I couldn't ask you. Pawan tells that kusum sundari's joke was really bad and asks her to get ready and go to pit. Kusum says no. He asks Vardaan to tell joke. Pawan says I don't think he will agree. Vardaan asks him to stop. He recalls telling joke to Devanshi. A fb is shown, Devanshi asking him not to crack joke with anyone. Fb ends. Vardaan thinks he will tell bad joke. He tells the joke. Kusum thinks this joke is bad than mine. Pawan laughs and says I haven't heard such bad jokes in my life. He aims gun at Kusum. Vardaan asks him to kill kalki and takes blame on himself. He then snatches gun from his. Pawan shows the bomb timer. Everyone is scared. Pawan laughs and tells that all of them are fool. He says why I will kill myself along with you. Man saving Kalki comes to Pawan and tells that driver betrayed them. Pawan is shocked.

Devanshi sees a woman crying for her baby. Nurse asks Devanshi about her name. Devanshi says she is kalki shah. Sanchi asks her why did she lie? Devanshi says she is kalki. Pawan scolds Vardaan and says I will stand like a wall. He says he will catch the culprit who tried to kill Kalki. Vardaan is about to go. Menka 3stops him and asks why he is so concerned for her. She gets a call and comes to know that Devanshi fled. Mohan says he will offer Prasad to God if Kalki is found. Kusum tells Mohan that in one day, Pawan came and you have changed your color. He asks if she has done this. Kusum says she wants Vardaan and Kalki to marry and says why I am telling you, as you have no value for my dreams. She says I have brought the land and you have snatched the gold. They blame each other. Nutan tells Bhupi that she doesn't care if Kalki dies. Bhupi says she has done so many favors and tells that once she is back, I will return her keys. Nutan thinks she won't let Bhupi complain to Kalki about her.

Menka tells goons that she is coming. Kusum thinks you might be behind the kidnapping and blames her. Menka refuses. Kusum says whoever tried to failed her plan will not be spared. She asks her to come with her and help her search Devanshi. Dr. Kabir comes to Veer and Sanchi and asks about all interns. Veer says they didn't come. Sanchi says we have handled all patients and their reports are here. Dr. Kabir checks their reports. Devanshi sees the woman calling her son. Sanchi comes to Devanshi. Devanshi says I am kalki. Sanchi thinks don't know why she is lying and tells that she came to check her. Devanshi thinks she can't let her truth come out until she succeeds. She tells the woman that she will find her son.

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Episode :18th July 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi running after the woman. She asks her to stop and sees speedy car coming towards herself. She manages to save the woman and herself.. Driver of the car scolds them. Woman asks Devanshi to move from her way and says she will kill her if she thinks her mad and don't let her search her son. Devanshi says she will help her find her son and says I haven't seen my child, but felt in my womb. She asks her to trust her and says I will make you meet your son. She says we shall go to children ward and see, else we will check near the accident spot. They come back to Savitri Devi Hospital. Woman finds her son in the children ward and get happy. Nurse sees Devanshi outside Children ward and informs Veer. Veer says ok and comes to devanshi. He asks where were you? Devanshi says

she went to search that woman's son. Veer asks her to give her details. Sanchi comes and says I know her details. Driver/goon comes and says Kalki is here. Veer asks who is she? Sanchi says she is Kalki Shah, and have no family. Devanshi looks on.

Sanchi takes her to ward and asks her to sit. She gives her medicine and says you will feel better. Goon calls Menka and tells her that Kalki is here in the hospital. Menka is shocked. She tells Kusum that she is going to see her ill relative in hospital. Menka thinks how I will go now. Nutan comes and sits in car, says I will also go and search Kalki. Kusum says someone told me that you are just pretending to search her. Nutan blames Menka for spreading fake talks. Menka thinks she has to search Kalki. Nutan thinks she will be benefitted if Kalki comes back.

Sanchi tells Devanshi it is ok, if you don't want to share. Devanshi tells that she lost her child in the same hospital a year back and says you saved my life and haven't told anyone about me (how can it be possible, as Sanchi is doing internship since 2-3 months). Devanshi asks her not to tell this to anyone. Sanchi assures her.

Vardaan talks to someone on phone and says he is going to search Kalki. Pawan says you people are searching her as if she is your relative. Vardaan says we will know if you are her husband only after getting her. He asks him to go. Pawan says he will repair the car. Vardaan refuses. Pawan insists. He repairs the car and says it is fine now. Vardaan asks him to take money for his work and tries to give money. Devanshi's pic falls down from his wallet. Pawan holds his collar and says you have bad eyes on my wife. Vardaan says she is my wife Devanshi. Pawan says I heard that your wife betrayed you. Vardaan recalls his father telling that Devanshi has an affair with Shekhar. He tells devanshi is his past.

Sanchi tells Devanshi that they have to take wrong means to prove the truth. Devanshi thanks her. Sanchi asks her to come with her. Nutan tells Kusum that Kalki is not found. Menka says she has to go and see her relative. Kusum thinks something is going on in her mind.

Bhupi comes and says Kalki is not here, I have checked her everywhere and says only God can save her now. He prays to God. Menka thinks she shall leave from here, Kusum thinks to save Kalki so that she gets good in Kalki's eyes. Bhupi does aarti. Menka says she will do aarti and spills hot oil on Kusum's feet. Kusum writhes in pain and thinks Menka will leave now. Pawan asks Mohan to tell where is Kalki. Mohan says I don't know anything. Pawan says don't know who tried to kill my life and asks him to tell where is his wife. Vardaan asks him to leave. They have a fight and the bullet is fired. Menka comes back home and hides before Kusum sees her. Kusum is about to see her, but she sees Vardaan bringing Pawan with Mohan's help. She asks why did you bring him. Vardaan says he brought him for humanity sake.

Sanchi brings Devanshi to record room and deletes all past records of hers. Menka comes and asks receptionist about Kalki Shah. Receptionist tells that she doesn't know. Menka thinks how to search her. Sanchi tells Devanshi that she will destroy her files. Menka collides with her and the file falls down. Sanchi picks it up before Menka sees her. She then asks Pragya and Isha to destroy the file. They agree.

Sanchi calls Pragya and asks about Devanshi's files. Pragya says she is burning it. Devanshi calls someone. Menka calls goon and says Kalki is here, and asks goon to kill her. Devanshi hears her. Pragya sees Devanshi missing. Devanshi comes to Pragya and tells that her enemy Menka is after her and asks her to help her go from the hospital. Pragya says she will help her come out of hospital.

Kusum sundari asks Vardaan not to worry and says deep relation is blossoming between you both. Vardaan says he is not interested. Kusum Sundari asks him to go and search her, and says she will be with Pawan. Kusum Sundari tries to get Pawan's wallet. Nutan shouts thief thief. Kusum says its me. Nutan says you have done bad thing and says you shall die in less water. Kusum Sundari scolds her and gets his wallet. She gets the chit and finds clue.

Precap:
Goons sees Kalki/Devanshi. Devanshi runs.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 19th July 2017
The Episode starts with Veer treating Sunny. Nutan asks Kusum Sundari what is written in the paper. Kusum gives her paper. Nutan reads it. Kusum thinks about the riddle. She comes to the conclusion that Pawan have a house in forest.

Devanshi thinks where is Pragya and Sanchi. Goons spot her and runs towards her. She takes the lift and goes. Pragya meets her and asks her to hide in the disaster ward. Vardaan asks a guy about his brother. He says he didn't meet him. Vardaan checks his phone and says he called last night. Vardaan asks were did he keep kalki and slaps him. Bhupi asks Vardaan to have patience and calm down. Vardaan thinks why he is caring for Kalki so much. Menka scolds her goons and asks receptionist about Kalki Shah. Receptionist says Kalki Shah is on bed no 28. Pragya hears them and thinks to inform Sanchi.

Kusum tells Nutan that they shall solve 4th line. Nutan says she was trying to solve the riddle. Vardaan asks what? Kusum says nothing. She asks her to keep her mouth shut. She says she got Pawan's address and it is in jungle. They shall go and search.

Pragya comes to Sanchi and tells that she sent Devanshi to disaster ward, but goons are reaching there. Menka comes to the disaster ward, but sees Isha on Kalki's place. Sanchi and Pragya try to hide Kalki. Menka keeps searching her. Vardaan talks to his dad's pic and thinks he is feeling as if he is losing someone closer to him. Bhupi comes and tells that Kalki is in the hospital. Veer comes to Kalki and asks Sanchi why did she change her bed and why she didn't update in system. Pragya says she was feeling that the bed is hard and that's why we changed. Sanchi asks him to go and do the work which she gave him. Veer says I am intern and not your servant. Sanchi says I am head intern.

Devanshi recalls Vardaan's love confession, their marriage and separation, seeing Sanchi and Veer fighting. Pragya asks them to stop it. Sanchi says sorry and says my assistant always do drama. Devanshi asks them not to fight like kids and says this way relations get stronger. Sanchi says it is just filmy talk and goes. Veer asks Kalki if Ms. Golgappa likes me. Kalki says it seems you like her. Veer says I was just asking, I have no interest in her. He asks about her pain. She says she is feeling good. Veer tells that patient's pain goes seeing his cuteness. Sanchi comes and asks him to stop praising himself. Veer says she is jealous. Devanshi hopes that Veer and Sanchi get together.

Vardaan and Bhupi come to the hospital. They ask ward boy about Kalki Shah. Ward boy says there is no patient here of this name, but I can tell you if you give money. Vardaan gets angry. Bhupi gives him money and asks him to tell. Ward boy refuses to tell even after taking money. They meet a doctor who tells that Kalki Shah is in the hospital.

Kusum and Nutan come to the jungle and see a house. Kusum says we will expose this Pawan. They find the gate locked. Kusum asks Nutan to get big stone. Nutan asks her to bring stone. Kusum brings stone and breaks the lock. They get inside the house and see many puzzles and taunts on the walls. Nutan laughs and says he made your fun in unconsciousness. Kusum takes water and splashes on her face. Nutan says she will teach a lesson to Pawan. Bhupi asks Vardaan to have patience. Doctor brings some other woman and says she is Kalki. Woman asks who are they? Vardaan says she is not Kalki. Doctor says we have just one patient of this name and asks them to check in Savitri Devi Hospital. Bhupi says it is far, Kalki can't go there. We have to file missing report. Ward boys are taking the stretcher. Goon stops him and gets angry. Something falls on the goon and he holds ward boy collar. Menka asks goon to leave him.

Sanchi asks who are they. Menka says she is Kalki's sister. Sanchi says you don't look like her sister from any angle and calls security, says she knows that they came to kill her. Sanchi asks Security to lock them in room and says she will call Police. Dr. Malhotra comes and says good job Sanchi. Sanchi helps Kalki get the discharge. Kalki talks to her about Veer and goes.

Kusum tries to kill Pawan, but he wakes up and holds the knife. He tells that he kept wallet here purposely and tells that she has stolen his money. Kusum says she didn't steal his money, but the riddle. Pawan says you are caught. Bhupi tells Vardaan that if Kalki is not found then Pawan will hurt Kusum. Vardaan says my mum have suffered much and I won't let him harm her. Mohan tells him that Kusum is sweet to Kalki so that she can take temple and house back. He says there is no such person, who have no defects. Vardaan says my mum is good. Mohan thinks Vardaan is blinded in Kusum's love.

Adarsh feels burning smell and comes to the room. He sees Devanshi's name on the floor. He comes to the CCTV room and and asks him to show the footage of store room. He sees Pragya going to store room and then coming alone. He looks on.

Kusum thinks where is Menka and thinks she must be behind Kalki's kidnap. Mohan tells Kusum that he is not her servant. Kusum says I have never thought you as servant, and says she loves him since years. Mohan says there is no trust between them. A guy comes and asks where is Pawan. They break the things in the house. Bhupi says he will call police. Inspector comes there. Bhupi asks him to arrest them. Pawan comes and says Inspector came to arrest you all, and not them. Pawan tells that he is doubtful that they have kidnapped his wife. Inspector asks them to come with him. Vardaan asks what is proof? Pawan says you have to pay for harming my wife.

A man tells Devanshi that a man entered home and claiming that he is your brother. Devanshi is shocked. Ward boy asks Pragya to come, as Dr. Malhotra called you. Pragya goes. Sanchi looks on.

vyoman thumbnail
Episode : 20th July 2017

The Episode starts with Devanshi coming home. Pavan hugs her and says I will get them behind bars if they are behind this. Vardaan says he is claiming to be your husband and blaming us. Inspector asks was any of them involved in your kidnapping. Devanshi looks at Pavan. He asks her to tell what they did with her. Inspector says maybe she is hiding this for some reason, we want to know, does this mean she has not seen the kidnapper. She nods. Inspector says fine, I will leave now, and come later.

Menka comes and sees Devanshi. Devanshi recalls her words. Menka acts sweet. Vardaan says what happened now, is she not able to identify her husband, your lie got revealed. Pavan stops him. He asks Devanshi to come with him. He asks them not to come upstairs. Vardaan says something is wrong, Kalki maybe

in problem. Bhupi says we should protect her. Mohan argues. Kusum thinks Kalki can't be married, my plan can't fail. She scolds Menka holding her neck. Vardaan asks Menka to talk with manners with Kusum. They all hear a sound and go upstairs to see. They see Pavan with a mosquito bat. He tells them about so many mosquitoes. Kusum says he is lying right, that he is your husband. Mohan says if he beat him, he will speak truth. Pavan scolds him. Golu says we got these shoes behind the house. Menka thinks how did he get shoes, I have thrown it far. Pavan says whoever did this can't be hidden for long, one who gets this shoe fit will be real culprit.

He asks Kusum is she scared. Vardaan asks him to do anything, why will they be scared if they did not do anything. Pavan says it will be clear now. He makes Vardaan try first. He makes everyone try the boots one by one. Menka gets tensed. Mohan argues with Bhupi. He says two shoes of same size don't fit me, one of my foot is small. Both shoes fit him. Mohan gets shocked. Devanshi thinks how can this happen, Menka did all this. Menka gets relieved.

Pavan says this time you are gone, I will kill you. Kusum scolds Mohan. Mohan says I did not do anything. Pavan says I will explain you and gets his belt. Devanshi stops Pavan and says I trust Mohan, he can't do this. Pavan says thank God she trusts you, so I m leaving you, I got a proof with you to show you call. He shows his and Devanshi's marriage pic. They all get shocked. Vardaan asks Devanshi what's the truth.

Devanshi says we are married, we are husband and wife. Vardaan asks her is someone forcing her to say this. Pavan asks Vardaan why is he interested in his wife, Menka is good for him, focus on her, I can do a lot for Kalki, will you see. He shows Kalki's name tattoo on his chest. Vardaan recalls Devanshi's name tattoo. Devanshi goes to her room and recalls what all happened. Pavan comes. She gets scared and drops the water bottle. He says I always told you one day you will leave me forever and you did that. She asks why did you come here Pavan...

Precap:
Pavan says very soon I will make my Kalki wear this mangalsutra.

smiles_uk thumbnail
Thank you .. i missed all these epis