Applause for shivya wala episode

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So the episode starts with aryan apologising to viren for not taking good care of sachi.
As usually the scene was perfectly directed and acted.
I really felt bad for aryan coz he was clueless about sachi's adventures.
Viren I know a very loving father he is but took it too far today.
It his own daughters fault and woh apni saari khundas aryan par nikaal raha hay.
Ab kisi ko sapna thori na ayega ki woh 3 din say bhook pyari be thi hay.
Thank god for kussum that before leaving she apologised to aryan on his behalf.
She is a very samajhdar lady as ghar Jakar bhi usnay yahi kaha ki galti sachi ki hay.
And bua ji being an experienced nagin she knew ki ek nagin hI aisa kaam kar sakti hay.πŸ˜‰
Ek nagin hi samjhe dusri nagin ko🀣
Sarita g kya hua hay aapko
Sachi say itni naraz gi...Sach may itni chudail ban gayi hay woh.
Mujhe laga tha that she is a sensible lady but she is proving me wrong.
Really cv's please don't destroy her character she was a loving one.
We all really liked her in the starting.
Priyanka bhabhi sa we all love you
Sushant ka saath hi sab kuch hay
Sach may anniversary ka real meaning toh ek dusray ka saath hi hota hay.
Cutest jethani on tv πŸ€—
Wanted to hug her really
Baba sa kya ka hoon in kay liye...
Its a treat to watch him
This man steals the heart so beautifully.
After aryan I really like him on Ersk
Itna pyara and genuine insaan.
Baba sa bolay ki sachi tum meri beti ho that time my eyes became moist.
Felt every word he said mano ki jesay acting na kar rahe ho aur sach nay dil say bol rahay ho.
Unka aaj ka ek ek shabd bahut khoobsurat aur dil ko chulenay wala tha.
Aaj unki tareef may mera dil baghbaan ho chuka hay.
I am not able to stop myself.πŸ˜‰
Situation ko bari bareeki say samjha toh woh sirf baba sa nay...
Maa sa toh tab bhi gussay say ubal rahi thi
Aryan was feeling helpless and cheated
Baba sa nay sachi say maa fi mangi
But sachi really felt guilty at that moment and instead apologised herself and touched his feets.
Beautiful scene...
Apnay papa ko bhool jayegi sachi jab sasur itnay achay ho toh.
Koi bhi ladki apnay papa ko bhool jaye agar sasural may apnay papa ki jagah ek aur papa mil jaye toh.
Sweet moment between shivya and suraj ji
Acting nahi lag rahi thi.
Chalo nagin kaki nay mafi toh mangi sachi say
Itni bhi batameez nahi hay
And now again she will go to panditji
And idhar bua bhi ayegi
I am smelling a major shot down here.
Oh god
And return of angry aryan
For 5 mins though I knw tomorrow he will be fine
Becharay ko kitna sun na para
Itni naraz gi toh jayez hay.
Prishant scene was cute.
Sushant ko shak toh hua but priyanka bhabhi itni cute hay kI koi bhi unki baton may kho jaye
Finally sushant nay ki thi mala say shadi
And sonu is not jawani ki bhool
Mansoor cha cha nay khola raaz
Sachi sherni ab sab theek kar degi
Archi mil kar sab theek kar dengay.
Mushkil hay dagar
Rukawatay bhi ayengi
Magar himmat ho
Aur atal ho wishwas
Toh sab paar ho jayega.
Aur saath hay sajhedaar
Toh nahi hay koi fikar.
Applause for shivya
As usual superb Acting
Perfect expressions
Enjoyed today's episode as it was a crucial episode today
P.s. love you mona my sajhedar
You don't have to be sorry darling
Cheers to humari yari
Cheers to humari sajhedari ❀️

Edited by mystory - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Sorry Late ho gayi guys
But Acha hay kal sab discuss karengay
Saturday for discussion
Love all

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with u shivya acting was amazing not only hers but everyone's was amazing aryan felt do helpless even when ma sa was screaming he was just feeling what di I do but babasa was the best n we finally know they acually are married so sonu is sushant child maybe that going to be the big twist priyanks will find out n will be shocked n sushant is in a dealima there is mala and his son and there is priyanka n her unborn child I am really curious for Monday I hate Saturday n Sundays I really wanna see how aryan reacts to this mala this show is the best show I have seen in a long time so glad this show came on
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor aryan ,had to hear a lot but glad to C kusum's understanding nature (i hope this Sensible lady won't turn into Devil later) as a father cant blame Viren even aryan understood his anger and Diwakar πŸ‘ Such a sweet & caring person ,love Sachi-Diwakar scene aryan was somewhat relaxed that scene after Sarita's shouting
Archi scene His anger 😑 poor hubby was angry with himself & frustrated with Outbursts .

Bua ji- kaki sa proved
"Diamond cuts Diamond " .
Bua ji plz reveal kaki's fraud pandit to aryan 1st and aryan plz give that Fraud few tight slap and then take them to Sethia mension
(wanna to C but i dont think Cv will show instead of this Cv will show another fight between Kaki-bua )

sarita such a u-turn sensible to Vamps.
1st wife ! And Sushant unintentionally deceived Priyanka .poor priyanka . such a supportive Sister-in law .

Lets C how Archi sort out this Issue.

And i don't think Archi will be separated but soon it'll be pulling time for both family it'll worth watching to See how archi manage to hold their hand .(acc to promo &theme)

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was nice epi
Really felt bad for Aryan πŸ˜’ without having any mistake usko daat pari from verain πŸ˜” bilkul apni bewi ke tara sarita ne kya humlaa keya sachi pur 😲 both kinshuk and shivya were too good in thier acting πŸ‘
We can't get angry from verain he is a father and not any father we have seen how much he is attached to sachi ..its obvious reaction from his side and he can't say anything to anyone in sethiyas except Aryan coz sachi is his responsibility in that house πŸ€”
Baba sa is a sweetheart and we all know that 😳 but making a bahu your daughter is very important decision at that moment..so that she can feel they are her real family
Coming up to nagin kaki sach just came out of that condition she is still thinking of verat was uncomplicated 😲 how can someone be so selfish 😑
Bua nagin knew yeh nagin kaki ka kaam haiπŸ€” Monday two nagins are going to pandit again
Shushant ka beta hai sonu shushant ne shadi bhi kar le😲
Lets see how Cvs handle this situation as far they have handled each situation in very good way and very much closed to reality by showing from each and every angle πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yaar yeh weekend kue atee hai😑
Priaa m really sorry yaar for late reply πŸ’”

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today's was an awesome episode... loved it so much, because every character showed so much of depth.
Let's start with the first scene:

Viren was really right and justified with his anger, and I also loved the way Kusum balanced his anger to Aryan.

Aryan took it in his stride. And yes to an extent he was wrong. Because it is indeed strange that he doesn't know that his wife has not eaten for three days.

Diwakar - he stole my heart in today's episode. Such a loving man he is. I love to watch Diwakar- Saanchi & Diwakar - Priyanka relationship

Diwakar's Sarita was also once a composed and calm woman, but she is too blinded in her anger right now. Her anger will only break when she comes to know how Neelima had twisted and turned every facts. Should that happen, Sarita may never forgive Neelima, and will also realise how wrong she was to Saanchi all along. Hopefully that day comes. I don't want CVs to hide brush Neelima's acts under the carpet.

Chandra - I don't like her conduct, but she was smart in pointing at Neelima. I just hope she doesn't create further mess in Sethais' lives.

Coming to Mala - Shushant (Does ShuMa work?)

So the story is out and guess what? I am so not happy πŸ˜’. Extremely disappointed.

Very Ghisa pita track!!!

Who marries chupke chupke like that, when you clearly know that you will need family's approval? Too bad Cvs ruined Shushant's character.
Isn't he the types, who asks permission for everything from his babasa, then why wouldn't he first talk to his family before marrying Mala? What was the hurry of getting married? That too without court, witness, anything??

I don't like Mala either. Dumb female. Marries a man without knowing anything about him. Phone bhi nahi kiya ek dusre ko itne saal mein? In 2012 (4 years back), didn't she even have Sushant's mobile number / email address / FB profile / Whatapp etc to contact him? Itna bewakuf kaun hota hai?

Baadh main Photo album bacha liya, phone number nahi bacha ke rakh saki? Idiot!!

So not convincing track. This track worked in 80's not in 2012 -16.
Serious CVs?????

Although, what I appreciate is that Cvs disclosed the full story at once. I thank them for the pace.

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

I totally agree with u shivya acting was amazing not only hers but everyone's was amazing aryan felt do helpless even when ma sa was screaming he was just feeling what di I do but babasa was the best n we finally know they acually are married so sonu is sushant child maybe that going to be the big twist priyanks will find out n will be shocked n sushant is in a dealima there is mala and his son and there is priyanka n her unborn child I am really curious for Monday I hate Saturday n Sundays I really wanna see how aryan reacts to this mala this show is the best show I have seen in a long time so glad this show came on

Wanted to write so much more abt the episode today but couldn't as it was getting late.
My hubby was giving me aryan's angry staresπŸ˜‰
I am really feeling bad for priyanka
Kismat kharab hona isay kehtay hein.
Fault in her stars...seriously.
Kaki sa ko sushant and Priyanka ki kundali dikhani chahiye panditji ko.
Ram jesay bhai kay kaarnamay par aryan ki kya prakriya hogi ab yeh dekhnay layak hoga.
Ersk indeed is a good show ...interesting and entertaining.
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

poor aryan ,had to hear a lot but glad to C kusum's understanding nature (i hope this Sensible lady won't turn into Devil later) as a father cant blame Viren even aryan understood his anger and Diwakar πŸ‘ Such a sweet & caring person ,love Sachi-Diwakar scene aryan was somewhat relaxed that scene after Sarita's shouting
Archi scene His anger 😑 poor hubby was angry with himself & frustrated with Outbursts .

Bua ji- kaki sa proved
"Diamond cuts Diamond " .
Bua ji plz reveal kaki's fraud pandit to aryan 1st and aryan plz give that Fraud few tight slap and then take them to Sethia mension
(wanna to C but i dont think Cv will show instead of this Cv will show another fight between Kaki-bua )

sarita such a u-turn sensible to Vamps.
1st wife ! And Sushant unintentionally deceived Priyanka .poor priyanka . such a supportive Sister-in law .

Lets C how Archi sort out this Issue.

And i don't think Archi will be separated but soon it'll be pulling time for both family it'll worth watching to See how archi manage to hold their hand .(acc to promo &theme)

If bua ji reveals to the whole family that the whole vrat thing was neelima's karni dhami then it would deepen the bad blood between both the nagins.
As they already can't see eye to eye...I dont knw what more disaster it would bring.
Immature ladies can't see that their childish actions are creating lot of troubles for the younger generation.
The time of the life which they should cherish and celebrate is wasted in solving the problems .
Look what they have turned aryan and sachi in to
😑
Sachi ko toh FBI may job mil jayegi
We all know that Sushant once loved mala and may be still does
I don't know how is he going to get this all soughted.
Ek taraf mala kay zinda honay ki khushi
Dusri taraf sonu
Ek taraf priyanka jesi bivi jis ka dil tornay par guilty say bhi zada marnay jesi feeling ayegi uskay mann may.
His life is in a big bowl of halwa now and ram janay sushant bahar kesay ayega.
God gives me shakti and samajh to fight in this tough time.
And uppar say ab good news bhi anay wali hay.
Yup archi would be one who will save Prishant's relationship
And sonu and mala too.

mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

It was nice epi

Really felt bad for Aryan πŸ˜’ without having any mistake usko daat pari from verain πŸ˜” bilkul apni bewi ke tara sarita ne kya humlaa keya sachi pur 😲 both kinshuk and shivya were too good in thier acting πŸ‘
We can't get angry from verain he is a father and not any father we have seen how much he is attached to sachi ..its obvious reaction from his side and he can't say anything to anyone in sethiyas except Aryan coz sachi is his responsibility in that house πŸ€”
Baba sa is a sweetheart and we all know that 😳 but making a bahu your daughter is very important decision at that moment..so that she can feel they are her real family
Coming up to nagin kaki sach just came out of that condition she is still thinking of verat was uncomplicated 😲 how can someone be so selfish 😑
Bua nagin knew yeh nagin kaki ka kaam haiπŸ€” Monday two nagins are going to pandit again
Shushant ka beta hai sonu shushant ne shadi bhi kar le😲
Lets see how Cvs handle this situation as far they have handled each situation in very good way and very much closed to reality by showing from each and every angle πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yaar yeh weekend kue atee hai😑
Priaa m really sorry yaar for late reply πŸ’”

Agar tunay sorry bola dobara toh mujhe teri pitayi karni paregI.
Uskay liye mujhe turkey ana parega
May ana toh chahti hoon but filhal nahi a sakti
So meri pyari sajhedar baar baar sorry mat bola kar
Mujhe Acha nahi lagta.
We are frndz and we can say anything to each other bus sorry nahi.
Okay.
Dono husband wife jab say daat hi kha rahe hein
Sarita ji toh bilkul hadd kar rahi hay.
Bina kisi baat kay toot pari sachi par
Nagin kaki toh hay hi childish can't expect maturity from her
Sushant ki toh band baj chuki hayπŸ˜†
Ab kya hoga a gay ram janay.
It would be very interguein too watch how archi will solve this problem.
Waiting for the track.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

If bua ji reveals to the whole family that the whole vrat thing was neelima's karni dhami then it would deepen the bad blood between both the nagins.
As they already can't see eye to eye...I dont knw what more disaster it would bring.
Immature ladies can't see that their childish actions are creating lot of troubles for the younger generation.
The time of the life which they should cherish and celebrate is wasted in solving the problems .
Look what they have turned aryan and sachi in to
😑
Sachi ko toh FBI may job mil jayegi
We all know that Sushant once loved mala and may be still does
I don't know how is he going to get this all soughted.
Ek taraf mala kay zinda honay ki khushi
Dusri taraf sonu
Ek taraf priyanka jesi bivi jis ka dil tornay par guilty say bhi zada marnay jesi feeling ayegi uskay mann may.
His life is in a big bowl of halwa now and ram janay sushant bahar kesay ayega.
God gives me shakti and samajh to fight in this tough time.
And uppar say ab good news bhi anay wali hay.
Yup archi would be one who will save Prishant's relationship
And sonu and mala too.

agree that might add problem in list but kaki won't stop from doing stupidity unless someone show mirror , i wish someone shows .
Right about Sushant stuck between two.
Feel bad for Priyanka .lets C how Archi handle this And sushant come out.