loved it..
friends moment was hilarious,superb..
canir baba to gaya kaam se..
waiting for the next..
thanks for the pm api..
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
if you guys are still interested in this stories then press like button for next update
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 93

Mukti and cabir's tom and jerry fight continued for an hour and during that time Nandini got a chance to talk to maddy regarding her plan...

She drags him towards garden and after reaching there she takes a sigh of relief coz she successfully drag him without being in notice.

Maddy with a teasing grin tuant: O miss veena vadini cum my bhabi dekho agar tum ne bro se shadi ka irada change kar bhi liya hai na... to sorry but meri booking ho chuki hai...

Nandini surprisingly saw him like is he mad or what...

And then said: kya bakwas kar rahe ho maddy... main... Main kyo Manik se shadi ka irada change karon gi and (now she wacked himon his arm) tum... u idiot tum ne yeh kaise soch liya k main manik ko chor k tumhare pass aon gi... huh?

Maddy while controlling his laugh: wo actually jis tarhan tum sub se bach k mujhe yahan le k aye na... I thought...

Nandini in anger said: U thought ...( fold her hand on her chest) U thought what Mr Madhyam...kya laga tumhe Huh? K main Manik se breakup kar k tumhare pass a rahe hoon... U... U...(she lost all her words in anger whereas Maddy was enjoying on seeing her angry state)

After few secs maddy asked:waise aik baat to batao my would be bhabi...

Nandini looked at his face on hearing this would be bhabi and observed his cute amazing expression and finally got it that he teased her well to entertain himself... With her angry pouty face she said: Bolo...

Maddy : yeh Fab5 and gang I mean yahan ki sub girls aisi hi laraka jungle billi types hi haan ya yeh meri company ka asar hai... coz meri company me to abhi tak tum ya Mukti hi rahe ho... aur tum dono... kafi wild type ki hi ho...(with mocking face)

Nandini also mocked: ha ha ha... very funny Mr Madhyam singhaniya...apnay app ko na zyada importance nahi do Ok... aur ab kam ki baat suno...

Maddy with soft smile said: Ok Bolo

Now on seeing his soft expression back she also came back in her usual self.

Nandini: I need your help... can u help me plz...?

Maddy with side grin: My help... Interesting... haa

Nandini irritatingly:Maddy plz be serious na...tell me meri help karo gay...

Maddy like a true friend said: Bolo kya karna hai...

Nandini smile widened and she said: Actually I have a plan for 18th feb... so mujhe os me tumhari help chaheye... but is plan k bare me hum 4 logon ko hi pata hai so plz keep it a secret...

Maddy's questioning eyes moved up: 4 log... Tum , Manik , main aur 4 one kon hai...?

Nandini : wo actually Manik ko kuch nahi pata... yeh os k liye bhi surprise hai... main tum, Nikki and Aryaman hum 4 is plan k bare me jante haan... Nikki and Aryaman bahir ki sub arrangements dekh lein gey and Main aur tum is crazy gang ko sambhalein gey... Ok...

Maddy in curiosity asked But yeh sub kis liye?

Nandini with her hand told him to come near...

Maddy leaned towards her and then she told him something in very minimal voice which was only audiable for Maddy...

After listening her plan and detail an adoring smile appear on his face and he said: U know Nandini... Manik is really very lucky... coz he got u... U are seriously a gem person...

Nandini with cute smile said naughtily: ya I know that ... Manik is very lucky... but I think u r also very lucky coz mukti is with u...

Now she sincerely said: Maddy u know na Mukti is very sensitive ... os ki life na kabhi simple nahi rahe... I don't know about her parents history but jab se main ne osey dekha hai... tab se... osey aise hi paya hai... but thanks to u today I notice Mukti is changed ... wo apni life ko serious lene lagi

Hai... apney har tarhan k depression ko khatam kar k wo tumhari taraf aye hai...

She looked at Maddy's face with hope: plzzz osey wapis os depression ki taraf mat jane dena...she needs you...

Maddy adores her caring nature towards each and every person of this gang and with a smile he holds her hand and said: I promise... Mukti ko ab main kisi depression me nahi jane doon ga... U don't worry apni jaan se barh k os ka khyal rakhon ga coz I love her...

Nandini: I am really very very happy for u and Mukti...

Maddy: hmmm Ok ab agar tumhari yeh discussion and top secret plan pura ho gya ho to andar chalein coz I am sureManik ab tak tumhe har jagha dekh chukka hoga infact ( but before he said anything he saw him coming towards them) Infact wo yahan hi a raha hai...

Nandini saw him coming and with a smile she said to maddy: remember top secret... Ok...

Manik reached to them and said:Kahan thi tum... main kab se tumhe dhond raha tha...

On hearing his words both maddy and Nandini started smiling...

Manik: What? Why are u smiling?

Nandini ignored his question and to avoide his investigation she said: Manik mujhe ghar drop kar do plz...

Manik astonishingly said: ok

Nandini in sign language said to maddy will talk to u later on this...

Maddy also node on this... And said in loud voice: Have fun love birds...

In car

Manik asked Nandini: what are u upto huh...? Kuch chal raha hai kya tumhare mind me... Tell me...

Nandini in shock gaze his face and mumbled : What... kuch... aisa kuch nahi hai... aur tumhe aisa kyo laga k merey mind me kuch chal raha hai...No kuch bhi to nahi hai...

Manik heard her broken words and saw her conscious state then said: Nandini I knew u very well... pahle tumhe aryaman se baat karni thi and now Maddy...

Nandini immediately started running her thinking process and then said: Arey wo... Aryaman se mujhe kuch kam tha and abhi Maddy... Maddy ko main thanks kah rahe thi...

Manik: like seriously?

Nandini: haan Manik... why would I lie to u...?

Manik: I don't know but I still have this feeling k kuch to chal raha hai tumhare is mind me...and u r trying to hide that whatever it is...

Nandini in her mind said: And I love you for knowing me this much... Then said in words to him: U know na Manik ... I love you...I love you sooo sooo sooo much...

Manik in amazed state observed her face with corner of his eyes and a smile appear on his lips... then he said like murmur : u and your antics...

Nandini also smile inwardly coz she knew now he wouldn't budge her on this matter...

After stopping his car infront of her house Manik tilted his face towards her and said: be ready tomorrow @10 a.m...

Nandini surprisingly asked: tomorrow at 10 Y ?

Manik with a side grin gave a teasing look to her and said: coz I want you to spent sometime with me...

Nandini thought once again: Ayiappa now what he is upto... kahein isey koi shaq to nahi ho gya... kal agar main is k sath rahon gi to baqi sub kaise manage karon gi... soch Nandini... hmmm ok abhi yahan se nikal then raat ko phone pe koi bahana bana doon gi ... Yes...

During this time Manik deeply observed her face and now he was confirmed on this that Nandini is doing something secretly...

Nandini then said: Ok I'll tell you at night... Now I am leaving... Chacha chachi and rishab na wait kar rahe hoon gay...

Manik with squinted eyes: really Nandini ... sub tumhara hi wait kar rahe hoon gay...

Nandini averted her eyes on other side and said: Haan na Manik ... aur waise bhi subha jab Amms se baat hoe thin a hamari engagement k bare me to tab un ne bola tha k baqi sub discussion raat me karein gay... so... abhi mujhe na late ho raha hai... so bye...

And with this she flew away from there without even turing back...

Manik notice this weird behavior of her and while starching his forehead said: Kuch to gar barh hai...

He return back to Malhotra Mansion when a servant told him that Mr Malhotra wants to meet him...

Manik ran towards his Dad room and after a knock he entered in...

Mr Malhotra: Come Manik... main tumhara hi wait kar raha tha... kahan thay tum...

Manik came near him and sat on the floor infront of him while resting his head in his Dad's lap...

With closed eyes he said: wo Dad Nandini ko drop karne gya tha...

Mr Malhotra with teasing smile: so drop kar aye...

Manik without opening his eyes told him: Ya drop karna para...

Mr Malhotra gave a small laugh while enjoying his son's condition . He ruffle his hairs and said: Drop karna para... hmmm... interesting... Means jnr Malhotra ka dil Nandini k bina nahi lag raha...

Mnaik heard these words and at once his eyes opened . he looked at his Father and found a teasing grin on his face... like a cute small kid he makes an angry pout and cribs: haan haan app bhi mazak bana lo mera... Mera to kisi ko khyal nahi hai...app ko bhi nahi...

Mr Malhotra liked this kiddish side of his coz in his childhood he was there with him... In affection he bent down a lil and then gave a kiss on Manik's head...

Manik on receiving the warmth from his father looked him and found him a lil emotional... So instantly he holds his hand and asked: Dad... what... What happened...

Mr Malhotra with a smile said: Nothing jnr...

Manik lovingly: Come On Dad tell me na...

Mr Malhotra open his heart out like a friend: Nothing yaar... bus feeling sad... k jab bachpan me mujhe tumhare sath hona chaheye tha at that time main wahan nahi tha... kitna kuch miss kiya main ne os time... Agar os time main tumhare sath hota ... to kaise tum (he holds Mnaik's face in his hands) mujhe aise... cute cute faces bana k kuch na kuch demand karte... But os time...

Manik didn't like this topic but he also don't like to see his father emotionally week so to change his mood he encircled his arms around his shoulder... And with a cute grin said: Don't worry Dad app tab nahi they to kya hoa... that was our past na... and in present we are together... like this( Mnaik holds Mr malhotra's hand and kissed it with love) and now we will always e together like this...

Mr Malhotra: I hope so...

Manik: and jahan tak baat hai meri demands ki to don't worry abhi to mujhe app se bht si demands puri karwani haan...

Mr Malhotra gave a light laugh on his words and then he said: anything for you My son...

Manik hugged him once again like a small child...

Mr Malhotra after some time said: Manik...

Manik: Hmmm

Mr Malhotra: Kal Tum aur Nandini morning me kisi bhi time xyz... designer ko visit kar lena...

Manik in surprise: Designer?

Mr Malhotra: Ya son... don't forget on 18th its your engagement...

Manik: O shit... how can I forget ... our shopping...

Mr Malhotra gave a slap on his head and then teased: Happy realization my son...Thank god you got your memory back...

Manik: Dad plzzz no more teasing...

Mr Malhotra: Ok... as u say dear... ajj k liye I think its enough...

Mnaik making bad face: Thanks for this generosity...

Mr Malhotra with a smile: O ya ab apney betey k liye yeh sub to karna pare ga na...

Manik with a smile told him: I love you Dad

Mr Malhotra : Love you too son...

Next

Teri aadat hai

Note: guys i am refreshing/deleting my buddy list tomorrow... so for the next pm u have to buddy me again after tomorrow... if in future you will not receive any pm from my side then dont complain... now its upto u guys... so after tomorrow ... if u want pm u have to buddy me again

and at the end do comment and press like button if u want to read further

ok friends i edited my buddy list today itself so from now onward if u want pm then buddy me
Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
I loved the dad n son
don't seperate manan
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. manik knows nandini so well
Really excited for their engagement
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Love the father and son bonding between them...
Nandini is cuteness Ki dukan...
Continue soon...
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for Nandu s surprise
Nice update
Thanks for pm
😊
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3