Nikki caught him
Loved it
Cont soon
friends0592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow...
Awesome...
Eagerly waiting for nandanis plan to b executed...
Finally mukti n maddy will realise soon hopefully
By nandani n aryamans help...
Super amazing updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wat a beautiful update
Manan nd der cute bonding...
Manik and Rishab dey both perfect as partners...
M so excited for wat nandini is upto ...
Plzzz update soon
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Possesive manik..
Manan romance..
Rishab.
Arya teasing..
Nandus plan.
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm
DesaiK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hahah lovely waiting for wat is gonna happen with maddy n mukti
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 92

Plz ignore all mistakes..

After making this plan they came down in hall...

Aryaman: Guys guys guys... Listen ... I have an announcement.

Cavya Dhrulia, Madkti and Manik all looked towards Aryaman.

Aryaman with confidence came near them while holding Nikki's hand...

Manik noticed this and then his questioning eyes rose towards Nandini who nodded in yes ...

Aryaman showed their joined hands and said : Guys its official now...

Aliya was the 1st one who got his words and she shouted : O really... Congrats guys...Welcome to the couple gang... and she hugged them... after this all others also congratulated them .

Aryaman: so guys is baat pe celebration to banta hai...but this time we will celebrate with softdrinks... soft drinks bhi main khud le k aon ga Cabir nahi... and with this he left to bring soft drinks...

Manik came to nikki and after hugging her he wished her. He was very happy on seeing her glowing face... so said: I am very happy to see u happy with him... Aryaman is just perfect ...for you...

Nandini saw this scene with smiling face.she felt proud on seeing his care for nikki...

Aryaman came back with soft drinks and after this all settled down again on seats in casual manner...

Aryaman according to their plan started targeting his pray... The great Cabir dhawan...

He sat with him and then said: hy cabir... buddy I need a favour from u...

Cabir and all others saw him attentively...

Aryaman: I heard a lot about your youtube account... and I have some videos of Fab 3 ...i want u to add those in your account... I heard u uploaded all videos in which you guys were having masti ... So can u add my collection in your channel...

Cabir s face lighten up on hearing his words... He totally forgot about his youtube channel... but after his mention he once again remembered all that masti times of fab 5...

A sweet smile came on his face and he said to aryaman: 1st of all thanks ... Thanks k tu ne mujhe mera channel yaad karwaya... stupidly I forgot about my channel... Kitni memories thi na os channel pe...

He looked at Fab 4 and then said: Guys remember... our famous ragging punishments... (and instantly fab 5 eyes looked towards Nandini's who was also thinking about the same time)

Navya : By God kya time than a wo... tumhe pata hai aryaman in sub ne Nandu k sath kya kya kiya jab hum space me aye they ...

Aryaman ... nikki and Maddy heard this with keen interest...

Navya: kabhi dance... Kabhi wo ghanda wala soup... ( Navya was mentioning all those incidents and with each mention Fab 5 started feeling guilty ) kya kuch nahi karwaya in ne Nandini se...

Nandini saw that guilt on Fab 5 faces and she at once stopped Navya and said: Navya... bus bhi karo... and (while looking in Manik eyes) I don't mind ...

Navya with her big eyes came towards her and started checking her forehead: tu thek hai na Nandini tu kah rahe hai you don't mind... tujhe yaad nahi in sub ne kya kya kiya tha...

Nandini holds her hand and said softly: sub yaad hai... but Navya tum ise aisey socho na k agar wo sub nahi hoa hota to kya ajj hum sub yahan aise bethey hote...hum sub me aise dosti hoti...?

Fab 5 felt really proud for having such a nice friend...

Aryaman thought to change the seriousness of this time so said: ya right Nandini... And Navya see os time ki bad memories abhi k liye fun element bhi to ban gayi na... hai na Nandini?

Nandini: Hmmm

Aryaman: Now plz leave this seriousness and cabir buddy tell me tu wo videos apney channel pe dale ga kya?

Cabir : why not crazy and naughty videos k liye to mera channel famous hai...but pahle dikha to...

Aryaman : Ok

Dhruv and aliya said: Aryaman we also want to see...

Aryaman inwardly smiled and think: wooo shikar khud yahan shikar ho gya... now the fun begins...

Aryaman dramatically: u all want to see those videos?

Maddy: why not... aur kam bhi koi nahi hai to time pass hi ho jae ga...

Nikki suppress her laugh whereas Nandini with great difficulty stopped herself from laughing out loud...

Aryaman: Ok then I ll attach my device with tv...

All others gave a node in approval...

Aryaman played some videos of Fab 3 from the time when Manik and Cabir was not with them... and some of them are of Nandini's in which they are manaofying her...

Manik saw her painful face in those videos and felt her pain in his heart... his eyes travelled towards her and here Nandini also saw at him and feel that pain in his eyes...

She at once pressed her lashes with a smile to assure him that she is ok now...

Then the part came in which aryaman pinches her cheeks in fun...

Manik's smile came back on his face ... after watching their friendship... then some of their concert videos...

All were now enjoying while watching those videos...

Now finally the time came... and the last vido started ... the video from previous night...

On watching this cabir shouted unbelievably: what the hell... Yeh hum haan?

Aryaman: ya... Kal raat ki video hai... kal jab mein call attend kar k wapis aya na to by chance phone ka camera on rah gya...

All others were watching their crazy close dance with their partner... whereas Maddy and Mukti looked at each other with shock...

Manik as already guessed about Maddy and Mukti relationship didnt get that shock which others have... specially Cabir...

He shouted Stoppp at once when the screen shows Mukti swaying in maddy's arm... she looked very relaxed in his arms...

But the next sec ...when he saw their faces really close to each other and the look in their eyes... Cabir and others gave a doubtful look to MadKti

Cabir at that moment came towards Mukti and with same doubt asked: Mukti... yeh sub...?

Aliya also came near her and with great surprise asked:U and Maddy...? Really?

Dharuv also asked in shocked voice: Mukti ... Kya ... Kuch chal raha hai tum dono k bech...

Cabir then looked at maddy and asked: really...? Tu aur Mukti?

Maddy then saw at Mukti and after looking her he decided to open their lil secret...

Maddy: actually guys... but mukti cut him in mid and said:maddy stop...

Maddy thought she still don't want to disclose their relationship so he stopped in mid...and saw her surprisingly

Mukti then came near him and while holding his hand she saw in his eyes and then said: sorry but I think yeh baat mujhe hi apney friends ko batani chaheye...

Here her action confirmed their doubts...

She came to them while holding maddy hand...

Then with a great confidence she told them: Guys... I am sorry... mujhe yeh baat tum sub ko bata dena chaheye thi k I love him... I love maddy...he is the once who changed me and my thinking towards my life...

Manik immediately came to her and hugged her in happines . he said softly: I am really happy for u mukti... Really happy... u deserves a happy life... and I am happy that u fell in love once again...

Then he looked at maddy and said: Bro I hope tu mukti ko ab khush rakhe ga...

Dhruv also add: aur agar ab teri wajha se mukti ki life me koi sadness aye...

Aliya: to yaad rakhna maddy hum apni yeh friendship bhol jaein gey... we want our mukti Happy...

Cabir who was still in shock said to maddy: r u serious... I mean tu aur yeh pholan devi...?then he put his arm around his neck and asked friendly: tujhe pata hai na tu ne kya decision liya hai...? I mean really... Mukti k sath... Love...

And this was enough for our pholan devi she with a soft jerk pushed maddy back and came near cabir ..

In her angry avtar she said: haan ab bol kya bol raha tha tu... Kya kah raha tha maddy ko... k main aur wo...(she wacked him on his shoulder) matlab kya hai tera haan...? Kameeney... tu osey yeh kahna chah raha tha k wo mujh se kaise pyaar kar sakta hai... hai na...? cabir ab to tu gya... Tu dekh beta main tera kya haal karti hoon...

Next

Teri aadat hai

Hadd hai yaar mushkil se 1 page comments ka hota hai... wo bhi after one week... if u guys are not interested anymore in these stories then ok u can do your work and i'll do mine... No problem...

coz yeh response motivate nahi demotivate karta hai yaar... bar bar kahne ko ab dil bhi nahi karta... so ok i am not giving any update from now onward

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeyyy
Finally Arya and Mukti announced their relationship
Hope they get all the happiness, specially Mukti
Loved the update
Thanks for pm
😊
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail