Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
omg now what happened is nandu kidnaped will soha help manik in finding nandini now will aryamann really believe that soha is changed but who will kidnap nandu really very curious thanks for two posts today loved the story rally missed this story
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
message wala prank awesome tha..mujhe bhi padne hein ki cabir ne aisa 🤬 kya likha hei...
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hai yaar where are ally are you alright? Are you continuing the story? Are your studies okay?
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Image result for welcome again
Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

welcome back to all of us...😆😆
Part 108

Someone put a hand to close her mouth from backside and on very next moment her eyes were also covered with a cloth and then she was dragged from there .

She was continuously wringling to get herself free but in vain. Her heart started sinking in an unknown fear. She heard their voices and a lot of questions arise in her mind...

Who are they...? How come they came in...? what they want from me?...etc...

Here inside the party

ManBir after there moment sat on a couch and Manik's eyes started searching for Nandini. But she was not there.

Cabir nudged him and asked: Aby bus kar yaar. Kyo dhondh raha hai ab osey.

Manik like innocent raised his brows.

Cabir: O My God ... Don't tell me you didn't get what I mean .

Manik shrugged his shoulder innocently

Cabir with naughty smirk:don't pretend to be an innocent soul Manik... Yeh innocence na teri Nandini ko hi suit karti hai tujhe nahi... tu to...wo kya kahti hai Nandu... Haan Monster...monster hai na tu...to monster innocent nahi ho sakta...Waise Nandu k ilawa aur bhi koi hai jise aise dekhta aur dhondta hai tu...?

Manik frowned on him and cabir continued mockingly: Nuh... I was just asking for my GK ... U know Nandu k ilawa aur koi...?... agar hai to bata de... Main Nandu ko... nahi bolo ga...trust me (he teased him with his expressions)

Mnaik with a fake angry glare: Hay don't call her Nandu... Ok... its Nandini for you..

Cabir laughed on this kiddish jealousy and on seeing him laugh Manik also joined him in it after a sec.

After a great laugh both friends hugged eachother and cabir said:I am very happy for you bro.

Manik with contended smile: same here yaar.but iss happiness ki reason kahan hai...(once again he started searching for her)

Cabir: Don't know ... yahan to nazar nahi a rahe...

Manik left from there while saying: ok main dekhta hoon.

Outside

Soha was behind them but she missed what they did to Nandini... then she heard Nandini's whimper for help.

While trying to free herself Nandini bite on that hand and screamed Manik's name but due to the music inside her voice couldn't reach to him.Here inside he felt like Nandini is calling her... but on seeing here and there he couldn't find her in that room...After this moment he felt restless.he felt like someone caught his heart in a hand.That strange feeling was disturbing his in and out.He thought it to be a suffocation matter so to end this odd feeling he stopped a waiter and then gluped a glass of water in one go but all in vein.

Then his mind gave an immediate alert to him related Nandini...

He tried calling her but she was not answering his call.

Here Once again Nandini with great effort removed that hand from her mouth and called His name for help and like a telepathy it seems to him that Nandini is calling him for help once again immediately he searched for Nandini but failed again. He started asking about her from people with worried face . All friends saw his strange behavior (except aryaman coz he was not there) and then finally asked.

Cabir while putting his hand on his shoulder: Manik are you alright? Y u look so tensed.kuch hoa hai kya...?

Manik gave a worried as well as confused look to him and said: I don't know... But something is not right with Nandini...(gang members gave him a dumb questioning look)

Manik saw that look on their faces and then said: Cabir I don't know but I have a feeling that Nandini is in some danger. She is not here ... main kab se osey dhond raha hoon...

All others giggled on his statement... and teased him...

Mukti: Relax Manik yahan hi hogi teri Nandini... os se milne k liye itni bechaini...? Sub thek hai na...? any special plan...?

Manik with frown:Shutup Mukti... I am serious... something is wrong...

Mukti to him: No Manik ... just relax... aisa kuch nahi hai...

Manik shouted in anger: Mukti I know... I have this strange feeling... And see Nandini yahan nahi hai... tum logon ko mujh pe yaqeen nahi karna... its Ok... Leave me ... Mujhe apni Nandini ko dhondna hai...(with this he pushed cabir aside and left from there).

Cabir read the strange look on others faces so said: Guys I think pahle Nandini ko dhondte haan... wo mil gayi to he will be ok...

Navya: Hmmm chalo hum bhi tumhare sath hai and then they all also started looking for her.

Mr Malhotra saw restlessness on Manik's face but thought it to be the result of another lovy dovy fight of newly engaged couple...so ignored for the time being...

After some time all again gathered in same hall.

Cabir: she is not in basement.

Mukti:Apne Room me bhi nahi hai.

Navya and Aliya: hum ne baqi room bhi check kiye wahan bhi nahi hai.

Maddy Kitchen side and corridors me bhi nahi.

This hustle and bustle of friends alerted elders and Manik's father came to Cabir.

He asked with concern: Cabir what happened son.kya hoa Pehle Manik tension me tha aur ab tum sub bhi... whats the matter...

Cabir with shocked face saw him and then told him in minimal voice: Uncle actually Manik thinks that Nandini is missing or she is in some kind of danger...bus isi liye hum nandini ko dhond rahe they but wo hame farm house pe kahein mil nahi rahe.

It was a shock for Mr Malhotra... but he took a deep sigh to control his tense nerves and asked: Tum logon ne bahir check kiya... Garden area or back side may be wo bahir ho?

On same Moment Manik entered with tensed face.

Mr Malhotra walked towards him and asked while putting a comforting hand on his shoulder: Nandini mili?

Manik with tearful eyes looked at him and like a father He understands what he meant.

He caressed his hairs and said: Nandini yahan hi hogi bacha...

Manik gazed at him and said like helpless kid: nahi hai... main ne sub side check kiya Dad... wo kahein nahi hai... I know she is not fine... kuch to ghalt hai ...

Mr Malhotra encircled his affectionate arms around him and said:agar aisa kuch hai bhi to I promise Nandini ko kuch nahi hoga... This time u have your dad with u.

Manik asked for assurance: Dad Ose kuch nahi hoga na...

Mr Malhotra: Not at all jab tak mera Manik aur os k yeh Dad ( pointed towards him) haan meri beti ko kuch nahi hoga.

Murty's also heard about Nandini and now on hearing this convo with tearful eyes... amms came to Manik and said while encouraging him: I have full faith on you Manik... I know agar Nandu kisi mushkil me hoe to tum osey safely wapis le ao gay...

Manik hopeful eyes meet with amms and she gave a nod of assurance.

Yash Malhotra: I think mujhe commissioner se baat karni chaheye. And with this he left from there to meet Commissioner who was talking with some other guests.

Mr Malhotra told the story to commissioner and asked him to find out the whereabout of Nyonika and harshad 1st...

Commissioner after understanding the statution gave a node... And the ordered his team to get the info immediately...

Here Nikki said: Guys Nandini ka phone try kiya. Agar phone os k pass ho to hum oski location trace kar sakte haan.

Manik: I tried. But wo phone nahi utha rahe.

That's when it clicked in cabir's mind that her phone was with him.

With a guiltfull face he told: Os ka phone os k pass nahi merey pass hai...

And others shocking face moved towards him.

Cabir gultily confessed:wo os prank k time se hi yeh merey pass tha.

Manik caught his hairs frustatingly and shout :cabirrr U idiot...

Cabir have only his apology at this moment.

Aryaman who was passing by the same area from where nandini was taken away... found a glittery thing lying on mud.

Aryaman picked that and found a jhumka.

With strage face he said to himself: Jhumka? Kis ka ho sakta hai?

But before he think any other thing his eyes caught the sight of Soha who was trying to enter in the Hall.

Aryaman put that jhumka in his pocket and ran towards Soha to stop her.

Soha was about to enter in when someone caught her arm.

She looked back and found Aryaman...

With wide scared eyes she said: Bro...

And a tight slap was there on her face...

Aryaman : soha I warned you na ... but youuu...

Now he looked inside to see others and then he started dragging her outside...

Soha with full loud voice: Bro don't... Manikkk mujhe manik se milna hai... Plzzz...osey kuch batana hai.. Bro Leave my hand...

Aryaman: Soha chup chap yahan se chalo nahi to tumhare liye acha nahi hoga ok...

Soha once again called Manikkk bahir ao...

As she was on the enterence of the hall so inside all others heard her call.

Nikki as well as Mr Khurrana recognises it as soha's voice

Others also with strange look came out and then this bomb blast on their heads...

All together (shocked): Sohaaa zinda hai

Manik(surprised): yahan hai...

Mukti: But yeh

Aliya: she was dead...

Cabir: what is happening today...

Dhruv: soha agar zinda hai aur yahan hai ... to kahein isi ne to Nandini...

Next

Teri Adat hai

so guys now you have both updates after a longgg time... ab update mile hai to comment bhi ane chayein na...

so plz press like button and leave your reviews ...

Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see you back finally
Update was awesome
Scared for nandini
Manik is so shattered

samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Back with bang...who were they??????hope Manik will find her soon