Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update so cute waiting eagerly for their engagement plz update next part soon waiting very eagerly ...and cabir is just awesome...
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wat a beautiful update
Manan nd der togetherness
Manik's pure love for nandu
Manan marriage m so excited for every fnctn
dhillon90 thumbnail
Awesomeee...cabir aur uske jokes...lovd it
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb,
mind blowing
cabir is such a joker
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Sry i am late to comment..
Fab 4vtak..
I hope soha hs changed...
Manan romance..
Luvd it..
Thankz 4 d pm
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Happy Independence day to all my friends
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Sorry in advance fr mistakes

Part 104 & 105

Manik brought Nandini in a room and then made her stand infront of a mirror.

Then he walked back and closed the door .he returned to her and while placing his hands on her shoulders asked lovingly : May i...?

Nandini didn't get what he asked : huh..?

Manik's one hand then moved towards her dori and while pulling it he asked again: May i?

Nandini's eyes popped out on his demand and she turned immediately in her position..

While placing her hand on his chest she said: No u cant ...

Manik face tured to a cute puppy one and he asked: I cant... May I know Y...?

On seeing his cutest face nandini's hand moved around his neck and thenshe also replied in a cutest manner: Coz I ...( leaned over his face)

Manik's expression once again turns to lovy dovy and he pulled her on him with his hand...and then said: Coz youuu...

Nandini tried to tease him: ummm yah ... I ... Want...

Manik with naughty expression: u want...what Nandini...

Nandini saw in his naughty eyes and then after getting his naughty thoughts she placed her palm on his eyes and said in his ear: Coz I want you to see me in the function only... I want to see your expression at that time...

She removed her palm from his eyes and his unhappy eyes looked at him while he complained like a baby: Seriously ...You mean to say k tum chachti ho k main tumhe direct function me dekhon...

Nandini nodded her head...and then with pleading eyes she said: Please Manik... please...

Manik thought for a sec and then said : Ok but meri bhi aik condition hai...

Nandini: condition?

Mnaik: Ya ab hamare special day pe agar tum aisi ajeeb si condition rakh sakti ho to main kyo nahi...

Nandini : Ok bolo kya hai...

Manik thought for a while and then said: ummm abhi nahi function k baad... and promise me k tum meri baat mano gi...

Nandini: ok...

Manik : Nandini promise...

Nandini with smiling face: Ya Nandini promise...

Manik ok then come lets go...

Nandini's shocking eyes moved up and she asked: Where?

Manik: U fool ab jab main tumhe sirf function pe hi dekh sakta hoon to tum yahan pe to ready hogi nahi... ab hum dono farmhouse me hi ready hoon gay...

Nandini with wide eyes asked: What... Manik now what is this... main yahan kyo nahi ready ho sakti...

Manik: number one... main tumhe akele nahi chorna chahta yahan... (with a naughty wink) kya pata baad me tum engagement se inkar kar do...

Nandini heard his words and wacked his arm lighty while saying: Manik tum na...

Manik: acha ok... and 2ndly hamare is house ka kisi ko pata nahi hai hamare gang me se... so agar tum yahan tyar hogi to tumhe lane k liye yahan kisi ko ana pare ga... ab according to your condition main yahan aa nahi sakta... to agar koi aye ga... to osey yahan ka pata chal jae ga na...

Nandini: hmmm u r right... But Manik wahan sub a chuke hoon gay...

Manik with mock smile: do u think I am a fool...hum backdoor se enter hoon gay and basement k rooms me ready hoon gay jin ka un logon ko abhi tak nahi pata... I know my friends very well... ab tak to wo baqi sub rooms check kar chuke hoon gay...

Nandini with excited smile: Wow manik u are genious...

Manik: I know my princess... Ab chalein...

Nandini: Hmmm...

After this they came back and get ready for the function...

Manik came out after getting ready and his eyes 1st stop on Aryaman who looks in some tension...

Boys outfit (now its upto you k kon sa dress kis ka hoga)

Manik came to him and while placing his hand on Aryaman's shoulder he asked: Hay aryaman all ok...

Aryaman got startled on listening his voice but after controlling himself he said: Ya buddy all ok...

Manik with raised eyebrows: really but aisa lag to nahi raha...

On same moment nikki came from behind looking very pretty in her dress and said: wow Manik...sir...(but before she completed this sir word Manik stopped her with his hand)

Manik: Nikki its Manik...

Nikki with embarrass smile: Ya Manik... you are looking so

Aryaman completed her sentence: hot and dashing...

Nikki with a smile node in agreement...

Manik thanks guys... But tell me all is well na...?

Nikki: Ya...

Manik: nahi wo aryaman ko tension me dekha so...

Aryaman and nikki on same time looked at each other and then nikki gave a node with a blink of her eyes to him... then aryaman said:arey yaar Manik... tension to thi... coz jab se hum log aye tum dono ko nahi dekha... by the way kahan thay tum dono... aur Nandini ab kahan hai...

Manik with a smile replied: Nandini tyar ho rahe hai... and hum dono yahan hi thay...

Ayaman naughtily: Really...? I thought ...

Manik: You thought ... what...? Aryaman...

And on same moment they heard another voice which was none other than cabir: He infact we thought k tu engagement shadi bache sub aik sath kar k hi ab hame mile ga...

Manik turned his face and saw his bestie...

Cabir also gave an appreciating look to him and while whistling : wow someone is looking tooo hot today...he came near manik and whisper in his ear: but I bet k Nandini tujh se zyada hot lag rahe ho gi ajj...

Mnaik also whisper: I hope so...

Cabir with curiosity: matlab... Tujhe nahi pata k wo kaise lag rahe hai...

Mnaik with his puppy face shook in No...

Cabir laughed on his condition and said: Remember I told you k kuch baat to hai is me... special...she proved me right every time...

On same time Mukti's voice came : who proved whom right...

Girls dress

She came near them and then hugged cabir and manik one by one... and then said: Manik larkiyo ko qatal karne ka irada hai kya...but bro let me remind you ajj agar aisa kuch hoa na to Nandini definetaly tera qatal kar de gi...

Manik's mumbling voice was heard by cabir: baqi ka to pata nahi merey liye to aik hi ho jae wohi kafi hai...

Cabir suppressed his laugh on his statement...

Mukti: tu yahan hai to Nandini kahan hai...

Manik: wo ready ho rahe hai...

Mukti came very near him and asked in very low voice: So kuch hoa kya...

Manik like a dumb: what...?

Mukti: I mean kuch kiya kya...? now tu u have official permit...and itna time bhi tha sooo...

Now manik got her meaning and said in loud voice: Mukti... u gutter mind... clean your brain...

And he left from there whereas others laugh on his walk out...

All guests and family members started arriving there...

Mr Malhotra , chacha, chachi, rishab, Maddy's GD , Cabir's Mom all reached on time... only amms couldn't make it...

Pandit told them about the mahurat and on listening this Manik called amms ...

Amms gave him permission to start the ceremony coz she was stuck in the traffic...

After this Nandini was called...

All girls went to bring her there...( they didn't know that after getting ready she was shifted to another room)

Manik who was very eager to see her 1st look ...when saw her... he forgot to breath for the time being... she was looking breath takingly beautiful...his deep eyes stills on her without blinking... and in this trance he forget his surroundings... he only wanted to hold her in his arms and take her in their own lala land but he cant do anything at this time...He came back to the world with cabir's nudge.

Cabir: Manik... Bro wo teri hi hai...aur terey sath hi engagement ho rahe haa os ki... so control...

And in reply Mnaik gave a helpless look to him.

Chachi also came fwd and immediately put a black dot behind her ear while saying: haye ... Kinni sohni lag rahe hai tu Nandu...kisi ki buri nazar na lage meri bachi ko...

And then she hugged her...

Meanwhile Nandini's eyes were on Manik... He is looking so ...so ... so handsome...hot and sexy...(her heart also voiced to go to him immediately and shower her love on him)...

Manik notice her trance condition and on seeing her like this a naughty smirk came on his lips and he sent a flying kiss to her which broke her trance state successfully...

After coming back to her senses she once again noticed people gathering around them but again her eyes moved in his direction unknowingly... He also want this eyelock to happen once again... To tell her... how angelic she is looking...

With slow steps she came near him...and here he also walked towards her... On reaching infront of her he extended his hand in front and gave a naughty wink to her .

She placed her hand happily in his... and then they moved towards a small stage.

Pandit once again said: Sagai ka mahurat nikla jar aha hai...

Nandini looked for amms but could not find her there... then she looked at manik...

Manik immediately dialed her number as the reply of her unsaid question and handed over his phone to her...

Amms said: Manik kanna I told u go a head ... my blessings are with u both... ayiappa tum dono ko khush rkahe hamesha... main raste me hi hoon... bus yeh traffic ... but tum dono mahurat pe hi sagae karo gay... Ok... main jald hi tum dono k pass hoon gi...

Nandini heard her and then looked towards her chachi who gave an approval node to her...

After this Manik very lovingly asked: Do u want to wait for amms...

Nandini pressed his hand and said: No Manik... abhi amms ne hi bola na k sagae mahurat pe karni hai... to sage mahurat pe hi hogi... and I know... Amms jald hi yahan pohanch jaein gi...

Nikki and Navya brought their rings ... Manik once again like a true gentleman bent down on his knee and then asked for her hand... she placed her hand in his with a big smile... and Mnaik put that ring in her finger... with love ... then he kissed her hand... And said while looking in her eyes... MANAN Hamesha... Nandini also put the ring in his hand... And then without caring about people she gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek while saying the same... Yes Manik ... MANAN Hamesha...

After the exchange of these gestures young lot started houting...

Manan took blessings from lord and then from elders...

Mr Malhotra hugged them and then said to Nandini: I am very happy k ajj se Nandini officially meri beti ban gayi... God bless you beta... and haan Manik... ajj se agar tum ne meri beti ko tang kiya to dekh lena...

Manik with fake cry: Hawww Dad beti k ate hi party badal li not fair... And then all started laughing...and after a laugh he said: don't worry DAD app ki beti ko waise bhi merey tang karne ki adat ho chuki hai... so wo complain hi nahi kare gi... hai na Nandini...? ( at end he asked her) and the hidden meaning in his sentence brought a shy smile on her face...

then they came near their group... Who was eagerly waiting for them...

They hugged them one by one... And congratulate them...

Then cabir shouted party time guys...

He gave a signal to DJ who started his work...

Manik gave an irritated look to cabir coz at this time he wanted to talk to Nandini...but now he cant coz of this loud music...

Main tera boyfriend song

Cabir starts the function by pulling Navya's hand ...

Main tera Boyfriend tu meri GF ...

Cavya performed on this song in their own dramatic way and others enjoyed it...

Manan were standing besides each other holding each others hand... Manik leaned towards her and said: so don't you want to know how are you looking..( he asked this while caressing her hand skin)...

Nandini heard his words with great difficulty due to the loud music... and instantly looked in his eyes... which shows the ocean of love for her...

And while biting her lower lip in shyness she shook in no... coz she knew that if she said yes then there will be no fullstop on his naughtiness...

Manik while suppressing his smile: Ohkkk but ( with this he placed his hand on her bare waist and pulled her more near him) mujhe to batana hai k tum ajj...

Nandini looked here and there to see others and then said: Manik kya kar rahe ho... plzzz koi dekh le ga...

Manik: so what... today is Our Day ... Remember ( while showing her his ring )

Nandini slightly pushed him away and said: I know... but Manik yahan sub haan...

Manik with lopsided smile : so chalo kahein aur chalte haan...

Nandini's eyes became wide on his suggestion : Manik pagal ho kya... sub kya sochein gey...

Manik to tease her further: yehi k in ki engagement karwa k ghalat kiya...

Nandini: huh... matlab...

Manik once again pulled her in his arm and said: Matlab direct shadi hi ho jati to zyada acha hota na...( while hiding his laugh) Imagine Nandini... ajj... Raat... main aur tum...tum aur main... Hum dono... ki...

Nandini's eyes popped out while thinking on the same line... and Mnaik said: Hum dono ki suhagraat...First night... u see...

Nandini's mind started thinking on the same line... and Manik continued: Main aur tum... in sub se dore...aisi jagha ... jahan aur koi nahi...sirf (huskily)Nandini...Manik... aur...

Nandini while imagining that scene adds: aur hamara pyaar...

And on her words Manik was startled... he was saying all this to tease her... he didn't think that Nandini may get serious on this line... but on seeing her...he was sure on this thing that... Just like him she also want him as hers as soon as possible...and this thought brought a smile on his lips...

Manik: so lets go... abhi chal k shadi kar lete haan...engage to waise bhi ho hi gaye haan...

Nandini came back to the world and said: Nooo Manik don't be mad... Hum abhi shadi kaise kar sakte haan...

Manik : jaise engagement ki waise hi... I think wo pandit abhi yehin kahin ho ga...

Nandini: Mnaik don't get me wrong but... Amms Chacha Chachi sub...they love me a lot... Amma appa k baad un sub ne meri shadi ko le k kuch dreams dekhe hoon gay... main unhe aise kaise tor sakti hoon...

Manik cupped her face and said: Shhh relax... Nandini... I was just joking... Don't be upset... (To make her feel better) Dad ne tumhe aise dekh liya na... to he would definitely scold me... Suna tha na tum ne when he gave me that thread... agar un ki beti ko main ne tang kiya to mere sath acha nahi hoga... (while making puppy face) so tum chahti ho k ajj ... hamari engagement k din mujhe Dad se dant pare...this thing brough her smile back on her face...and then he side hugged her...

Cavya, Mukdy,Arkki ,and Dhrulya saw them in that romantic pose... so they all came to them and Boys(Aryaman,Cabir,Maddy,Dhruv) pulled Nandini away from Manik... and Girls ( Nikki,Mukti,Aliya and Navya) make a circle around around Manik and start a song while teasing him...

Mmm... (all)

Munda thoda..offbeat hai (Navya)

Par kudiya de naal..bohat sweet hai (Mukti)

(Aliya and Nikki along with Mukti and Navya pushed Manik a lil away in fun)

Dhongi sa ye bada dheeth hai

Viral hogya ye Tweet

(Now all boys while tickling Nandini sang)

Par phool wool karne mein cool

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki

Humne kardi taiyari hai

(Now all friends pushed Manik and Nandini towards each other and due to this Nandini Landed in Manik's arms . Manik holds her tightly and after stabilizing her on her feet he winked at her and started dancing along with her)

Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazare (x2)

(Cabir came near Navya while taking a chance but Navya pushed him back and said)

Khasma nu khaane!

Hadipa... Hadipa...

(Nikki along with aryaman)

Hallu bade karaar

Karam na laalu bade karaar (aa ha!)

Chadh chadh ke chaubaar

Karam naal sweetu aaja maar (aa ha!)

Chak De!

(Girls along with Nandini make a line and while dancing said to boys)

Munde plenty mere layi hogaye senti

O tere layi hogaye senti

Tere layi hogaye senti

(Nandini sang to Manik)

Tere liye main set hoon

Iss baat ki guarantee

(Boys along with Manik replied )

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki

Humne kardi tayaari hai

(Manik)

Sehra baandh, tujhe kood-faand

Tujhe le jaana iss baari hai

(All Danced together in their own craziness)

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazaare (x2)

(Now chachi also jumped in with all this young lot and join boys gang... Manik pulled rishab along with him)

Zor-zor se shor-wor kar

DJ gaan bajaane aa

Ruthde ruthde jija fuffad

Humne saare manane haan (x2)

(Boys and Chachi)

Tu badi tezz katari hai

Shagan teri ki

Lagan teri ki

Humne kardi taiyari hai

( On seeing chachi along with boys... Chacha also joins Girls gang and pulled Mr Malhotra along with him in this dance party)

Nachde ne saare..

Nachde ne saare..

Aaj hil-dul ke

Le saare ke saare nazare (x2)

Nachde ne saare..

Nachde ne saare..

Khasma nu khaane!

After the song all other started returning back to their seats with happy faces... But Manik pulled Nandini to himself ...

Nandini's back was on his chest and his hands were around her... when he sang...while caressing her arms with love...

Tumse hi milkar toh
Dil dhadakta hai
Tum saanson jaise ho
Aisa lagta hai

(Manik turned her in his arms and cupped her face with 1 hand...then while metting her eyes sang)

Pehli dafaa jo hone laga hai
Pehle huaa na kabhi
Mehsoos dil ne jo bhi kiya hai
Lafzon mein keh doon abhi

(Manik starts couple dance with hers...while pouring his heart out with such lyrics...whereas others were giving blessing to this lovely couple)

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

(Now Nandini sang while caressing his face with love. On same Moment Amms also reached there and on seeing the love of Manan for themselves she felt really contented. )

Tum jo nahi thhe saath toh
Tanha sa tha dil ka safar
Be-khwab hi soti rahi
Jagti rahi meri nazar

(Manik again pulled her near him and sang)

Aa paas mere palkon pe rakh doon
Jitne sapne hain sabhi
Honthon pe mere khulne lagi
Khwahish thi dil mein dabi

(Nandini and Manik sang together while forgetting about others)

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

Tumpe ruke, tumse chale
Lamhe mere ab toh yahaan
Raahein meri tumpe thami
Ab hai mujhe jaana kahaan

Tum bin chalun toh kadmon se mere
Yeh rooth jaaye zameen
Ab zindagi mein kuch ho na par
Ikk baat hai laazmi

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

Manan were in their love land and a loud clapping voice brought them back to the present... but on the other side... Aryaman received a msg...on seeing that msg stressful lines appeared on his face...

Nikki noticed this and asked: Aryaman what happened... kis ka msg hai...

Aryaman showed her that msg which brings tension for nikki also...

Nikki: Don't worry ... main hoon tumhare sath hum kuch sochte haan...and waise bhi aisa bhi to ho sakta hai k hum ghalat soch rahe hoon

Aryaman: Nikki ... don't know... but main koi risk nahi lena chahta...tum ne security check ki hai na...

Nikki: Hmmm.

Then his eyes started searching for his Dad...He went towards his dad for a talk...

Whereas Nikki once again went to check for security and also she thought to do some work...

Manan saw amms so they went to meet her and took her blessings...

Amms hugged them with love and blessed this Jodi...

Chachi said to Mnaik at that time: Manik tujhe pata hai... main na Nandu ko pahle hi kahti thi k tu hi os ka Shahrukh ho ga... aur ajj dekh lo... Is Raj aur Simran ki prem kahani me yeh mor bhi a gya...

Manik with his lopsided smile placed his arm on Chachi's shoulder and said : Wo kya hai na senorita... Bade bade deshon me aisi hi choti choti batein hoti hai...

Chachi held his ear and gave a light slap to him while saying: Badmash... Ab to apni chachi se masti kare ga... Soch le ... Ab to main teri hone wali chachi saas hoon...

Cabir also jumped in this convo and mockingly said: Arey baap re ... aik to chachi... au roper se saas bhi... Manik meri man to Chachi se panga nahi le...(he leaned near Manik's ear and said: nahi to terey demagh me jo kuch Nandini k sath romance karne ka plan chal raha hai na... sub khatam ho jae ga... aur wo bhi teri shadi hone tak...)

Mnaik knows they all were pulling his leg at this time but he also played along and start buttering her: Arey aise kaise ... saas hai to kya hoa... but pahle to wo cool chachi hi haan na... and ya cool k sath sath romantic bhi... Coz she is the fan of SRK ... hai na chachi...so aisi cool, romantic,srk ki fan... is love bird k sath kabhi ghusa kar sakti hai kya...kya chachi?

And chachi also smiled on his buttery speech and said: haan wo sub to main hoon... aur waise bhi agar main na hoti to tum dono ki yeh love story ... yahan engagement tak na pohanchti...

Mnaik: hmmm right... Isi liye to kah raha hoon... k saas hoe to kya hoa... but you are tooo cool in this love and romance matters...

Chachi shyly smiled on this...whereas cabir mumbled: nice shot bro... means line seedhi kar li...

And in reply Manik gave a naughty wink to him...

Manik: hmmm wo chachi can I take Nandini with me... For some time...

Chachi : abhi se...?

Manik: oh no no chachi app ghalat samajh rahe ho... I mean yeh bahir garden me...

Chachi while laughing: haa haa jao jao...

Mnaik: Thanks

Manik came near Nandini who was with girls gang and without saying anything he holds her hand and started pulling her along with him...

Girls started smirking on his act... but mukti said in a lil loud voice: Manik... be careful... abhi sirf engagement hi hoe hai...

next

teri aadat hai

Ok friends ab itnaaa long update i hope comments bhi lambe milein gay... see u after a break... but jane se pahle press like button and leave your comment

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Wow..
Such a long update
Maza aa gya
Manans engagement was fun
Will soha be creating more problem for manan
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara115

Wow..

Such a long update
Maza aa gya
Manans engagement was fun
Will soha be creating more problem for manan

lets see yaar agay kab aur kya hota hai...
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Maniks realy naughty..
Y arya tensed..
Manan is awesome..
Cabir teasing..
Luvd it..
Thanks 4 d pm