Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 89 (b)

Then Nandini slowly called his name: Manik...

Manik mumbled hmmm near her ear...

Nandini: kafi time hogya hai... I think ab hamein wapis chalna chaheye na? ( she said all this with bad heart)

Manik heard her words and opened his eyes with surprise then asked: Tumhe yahan acha nahi lag raha?

Nandini tighted her grip over his arms and said: No Manik... But Amms... wo ghar me wait kar rahe hoon gi... I know her very well... is baar wo mujhe se bina baat kiye wapis nahi jaen gi...

Manik raised his eye brow and asked: Baat?

Nandini: Hmmm hamari baat...

Manik: Hmmm

But on next moment is strikes in hi mind that for that she has to leave him... And go back to Murty's residence...

His nerves tightened at once and he moved back in his place...

Nandini also felt some tension in his body and strangely she looked back...

She saw some tension on his face ... she immediately changed her posture and sat besides him on same couch... then while cupping his face asked in worried voice: Manik... what... What happened?...

Manik's sad eyes moved towards her and he told her in sad smile: Nothing...

Nandini's eyes squinted on his response and she asked once again: Bolo na...plzzz Manik...tell me na?

Manik deeply gazed on her worried face and then after making a decision he stands up from his place and moved outside of that hut while saying: I'll be back... Stay here...

Nandini was again confused on his behavior but remain silent for the time being...

Manik came back after 5 mints and then he stands infront of her...

He looked on her face for a whole 1 mint and then Nandini got the biggest shock of this day...

He fwded his hand for hers... and Nandini in confusion placed her hand on his...

Manik once again gazed in her eyes and while locking her eyes with his magical ones... he put a handmade simple ring in her ring finger...

Nandini's eyes popped out on this sudden progression ... She was hell shocked on this situation... whereas Manik's eyes were still fixed on her...

Nandini fumbled with her biggg eyes: Man...Manik... What is this?

Manik while holding her hand told in broken words: Nandini I know yeh sub ... Suddenly... aisey... itna simple... But Nandini believe me ...yeh last few days me kafi kuch change hogya hai... yeh concert k liye hamara sath rehna... my mind is still not accepting this fact k tumhe wapis jana hai Murty residence... (he pulled her in his arms and hugged her) and I don't want you to go from Malhotra Mansion... I don't know k kaise ... but is fact ko accept karna merey liye kafi difficult hai... Abhi jab tum ne Amms k bare me bola na... tab mujhe yeh sub strike hoa... and then...

(he breaks apart and again gazed in her eyes) I have decided... ab main tum se aur dur nahi rah sakta... I want to see u in Malhotra Mansion... with me...as soon as possible...aur ab main is matter pe kisi ki koi baat nahi sunno ga... tumhari bhi nahi... (with a threatening glare) if u said anything... I mean ANYTHING... against my decision na... tou?

Nandini who heard his each and every word with delight hide her smile while pressing her lips and then asked in a serious tone: Tou? What will u do... (she seductively traced a line on his shirt) ?

Manik missed that glee in her voice as well as in her eyes and said in anger: Tou... tou main tumhe utha k le jaon ga... Sub se dur... Samjhi...(he hold her arms in anger )

Nandini atlast smiled on his cute aggression and said: Aiye Aiye Mr Manik Malhotra... (while playing with his shirt she shyly asked) So mujhe utha k kahan le k ja rahe ho... hmmm?

Manik now noticed that happiness on her face and a relaxed smile came on his own face...

He pulled her on his body and while encircling his arms around her said:so u r playing with me ... huh?

Nandini laughed on seeing his face while giving a node to him...

Manik: Ok in that case...(he started tickling her and she laughed with full volume)

After sometime she hugged him tightely to stop his ticking session...

Manik also engulfed her in his arms tightly...

After their cute moments they left that place and started their journey back...

Next

Teri aadat hai

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Ok friends ab bhi agar big comments nahi mile tou next update next year Jan me hi miley ga... jab tum log fre ho jao gey... tab tak main bhi apney office work pe thora concentrate kar loon gi... Kaisa?
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look mene comments kardia...
Wow Manik is so romantic...
Hut pond and ring just awesome...
Love the possessive Manik...
Continue soon...
Waiting.
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratss for new thread
Awesomeee amazingg suprrbbb fab mindblowinggg prt...wowww beautifull lovely proposal...aawww manik nandu ko utha kr le jayegaaa...lovd it...so so so romntic...continue soon
Tiara115 thumbnail
Wow.. full on manan
So good to see their bond
Manik is still in secured

riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ..mindblowing update
full on manan
loved it
waiting for next
thanks for pm
elsaanna thumbnail
aweee..
cutest update ever..
totally agree with nandu..
manik also right about manan hut..
and the hut is shooo beautiful..
the pond..
perfect..
loved it..
i hope sab khus ho jaiyee..
manan wedding???
waiting for that..
pleashhh.
thanks and take care..
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Awww finally manan r planning for marriage
I so want to c dat ...
Manan love for each other it's beyond i can imagine...
Manik's love and sadness zzzx
saithanmayee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so now there will be manan marriage track
Eagerly waiting
Loved the update
It's full of manan after so many days
Continue soon
And thanks for the pm
manali9796 thumbnail