Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danny92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Such lovely update loved it
Manik's dads bday nd the proposal fr marriage that was actually a big Surprise super
Till nw it was such a beautiful journey with u with our very own manan
DesaiK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it and congo on ur 100 update...if v get a late updates dat fine bt plz dont disappear
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbbb
Nadini's love and care for Manik and his dad is adorable
Loved the way Manik called Nandini's family and proposed her
Sooo cuteee
Cant wait for a grand Manan wedding
Thanks for pm
😊
Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Love it very much..
riyaparo thumbnail
congrats for woo part
amazing update
loved it
thanks for pm
Crazy8000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update dear
loved it
n I totally loved the journey till here
the way manik proposed nandini was so beautiful
and the bond between nandini n Mr malhotra was too good
n it OK dear u can give late updates
I don't have any problem
take care
n thanks for pm
sreesri thumbnail
Awesome update..
D way manik proposed was beautiful..
I luv nandu...her bond.
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm..
Take ur tym dr
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congratulations for century
amazing update
waiting for next part
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello
kaise ho app sub... bhool to nahi gaye mujhe...yaad hoon na main abhi...😆 Yaar you gus are the Best... thank you for your love, support, for giving me courage to continue this... thanks for being there for me in this journey... and lastly thank you for this wait... i know as a reader story me wait karna kitna difficult hota hai... but yeh project... 😡... anyways dekho jaise hi mujhe time mila main a gayi... so update pe chalein... sorry guys but pics i think is me bht kum hoon gi due to the shortage of time...

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 101

Manik at once turned the direction of Tab in his hand ...and others saw the face of Amms...
Nandini in surprise looked at Manik and said: Manik... amms...

Amms cut her words and told her: Haan kanna main... Manik ne to bohat pahle mujhe video call kar k rakha hai... main ne sub dekha bhi aur suna bhi... jab Meri Nandu ki happiness o ski life me ane ki permission mang rahe thi... Kanna I am very happy for you... very very happy... May God bless you both...

Nandini with admiring gaze looked deep in his eyes... Manik also notice that look and a sweet smile spread over his face...

Manan were still busy in there eye talk and here our evil gang is noticing this with a naughty smile...

Mukti and cabir walked towards them and stands besides Manik and Nandini... who were still in another world...

Mukti and cabir pushed them at once due to which Nandini landed in Manik's arm... and Manik immediately encircled his protected arms around her...

With this sudden act both came back to the real world and with shy smile looked towards others... but our evil twins were not in a mood to leave them that easily...

Mukti: Arey yaar itna kya sharma rahe ho... abhi abhi to PDA ka licence liya hai tum dono ne...hai na cabir?

Cabir: ya... sahi hai... and don't worry ... hum sub ko to pahle hi is ki adat hai... so we never mind... ab Manik Nandini k sath romance nahi kare ga to kis k sath kare ga...

Navya also came and said: Haan haan... Ab to romance karne ka official Permit bhi hai... itney sare logon k samne itnaaa sweet sa proposal... ( she sighed dreamingly) Hayeee kash koi mujhe bhi aisa propose karta...

On this Cabir gave her an unbelievable look...and asked: Really ... aisa proposal? Bilkul simple sa?

Navya gazed at his face and then in naughtyness nods her head...

He saw the naughty glint on her face and thought to tease her infront of all...

So he came near her and said while holding her hand: Thank you sooo much ... u know main to kab se pareshan tha kya karon... but as usual tum ne... Madhubala ban k meri sari tension door kar di...

He immediately holds her hand and bend his knee ...

On seeing his act... others started smirking and smiling whereas Navya's face changed its color... She didn't think that he will do it like this and that too on same moment...

Manik while encircling his hand around Nandini shoulder saw his evil genious friend and he knew that cabir is doing all this to see Navya's flushed face .

Cabir in his own filmy and naughty style:Navya ... nahi... Madhubala... (self talk) haan yeh sahi rahe ga... so Miss Madhubala aka Navya Naveli... kya tum apni is choti si happy family jahan tum aur abeer ho...is me Mujhe shamil karna pasand karo gi...you know itney time me main ne abeer ko spoil kaise karna hai...os k sath kaise khelna hai... tumhe pamper kaise karna karna hai... tum se kaise larna hai... Aur most importantly tum se pyaar kaise karna hai... sub soch...i mean plan kar liya hai... and I promise ajj agar tum haan bol do gi to main is sub kamo me tumhe kabhi koi shikayat nahi hone doon ga...Pakka promise...

Navya was in a shock on listening his word which he chooses for proposal... (in her mind) yeh aise kaise bol sakta hai... wo bhi sub k samne... pyaar kaise karna hai...hay mata rani is ne sachi me sub kuch socha hoa hai... lykin agar socha bhi hai to sub k samne bolne ki kya zarorat thi...

Cabir saw her dazed face and to brought her back he asked in a lil loud voice:do u want a demo before saying yes...sub abhi kar k baton kya?

Other friends smile widened on this...

Cabir when didn't get any response from navya he stand on his feet and came very near to her...

On feeling his breath on her skin... Navya came back to the real world and saw his face very near to hers...

In consciousness she at once looked here and there and noticed that only the friend gang was there... All elders left from there...

Then she noticed naughty looks on all others faces...

She at once pushed him back and shouted in a lil loud voice: Cabir pagal ho kya...kya ... Kya kar rahe the tum... Wo bhi sub k samne...
Cabir while controlling his laugh said: well I don't think in me se kisi ko aisa adult scene dekhne me koi problem hoga... (cabir naughtyily asked from the gang members) Hai na guys...?waise bhi ab to sub k apney apney partners haan so wo bhi yeh sub kar sakte haan I don't mind.
Where as Navya's mouth open a bit on his words...

She gave a hard push to cabir and ran from there in nervousness...

Whereas other started laughing on this... cabir called her from back and said: Arey haan to bolti jao... Madhubalaaa

Mukti while laughing came to him and said: Tu kisi din bht bura pitey ga os se...

Cabir: naaahhh I know how to deal her... (at the end he winked towards mukti)

Now Manik turned towards Aryaman and Maddy and said: Ok guys ... mujhe aur Nandini ko abhi nikalna hai so kya tum log yahan sub tackle kar lo gay...

Aryaman saw the shocked expression on Nandini's face but said at once: Sure buddy ...u both can carry on...

Cabir once again jumped in the convo and asked: By the way... Kuch special plan hai kya...?arey kuch aur time ka wait kar le phir to whole day tum dono coo chi coo kar sakte ho...
Manik showed his threatening eyes to him so he immediately said: aise hi... Main ne to just aise hi poch liya ... u know for my GK (General knowledge)

Manik with stretched smile: Ya ya I know... your GK...(GUTTER KNOWLEDGE)... but I think abhi tujhe GK pe nahi Navya pe focus karna chaheye... u know os ne abhi tak haan nahi bola... (hai na guys)... and may be wo...(in a threatening way) Na hi bol de...(showed his fake threatening eyes) kuch bhi ho sakta hai na...so u better go after her...

Cabir : hmmm means indirectly tu mujhe... dhamka raha hai...

Manik: tujhe aisa laga...

Cabir with puppy face: hmmm

Manik: to bohat sahi laga... ab agar tu ne kuch bhi bolne ki koshish ki to...

Cabir: Tou?...

Manik once again gave warning through his eyes and said sarcasticly: Tou jo hoga os ka zimedar tu hi hoga...

Cabir: nahi... sachi...

Manik: hmmm.

Cabir: then main Apni madhubala k pass hi jata hoon yahan to... Dost Dost na raha...
And after he left all others laughed on this drama...

Manik and Nandini left from there after some time ...

Here Aryaman to Nikki

Aryaman: Thank God abhi tak sub kuch sahi ja raha hai... I hope engagement function bhi sahi se ho jae...

Nikki while patting his arm: Don't worry sub thek ho jae ga... Waise tum ne dobara baat ki os se...

Aryaman: Ya wo Soha pe hi nazar rakhe hoe hai... ab tak to wo ghar pe hi hai...
Nikki: hmmm... then don't worry agey bhi sub sahi hi hoga...

Aryaman : I hope so...

Here in the car

Nandini: Manik hum ab kahan ja rahe haan...
Manik igorned her question for few mints but when she asked the same for the 3rd time he said: For God sake Nandini ... kabhi to question pe break lagaya karo...

Nandini s face turned to the ballon one...Manik saw that frowning face and a smile came on his lips...

He applied breaks and then turned towards her and turned her face towards him...

Manik: Kya hoa... ghalat bol diya na main ne...

Nandini like a kid nods her head...

Manik holds his ears and said sweetly: Acha baba sorry... Plzzz ...sorry

Nandini looked towards him and his cute face did that magic on her... she released his ear from his grip and then gave a kiss on his cheek with a sweet smile...

Manik also while smiling settled down on his seat and once again starts driving...
After sometime Nandini asked: Manik hum kahan...

But before she complete her sentence he told her: Hum farm house ja rahe haan...
Nandini in astonish tone: Abhi se kyo... engagement to sham me hai na... aur mera to dress bhi ghar pe hai... main ready kaise hoon gi...Manik tumhara aisa kuch plan tha to pahle bol dete na... ab main kya karon gi...
Mnaik while driving put his one finger on her lips and said: Kitna bolti ho tum ... yeh main ne pahle kyo nahi note kiya...

Nandini gave an angry look to him on his remark...

Manik: Acha ok baba ghusa nahi karo... tumhara dress and all stuff sub kuch car me hai... main ne chachi ko bol diya tha wo sub le aye thi...

Nandini : wo sub to thek hai but hum karen ge kya...

Manik to tease her: Pyaaar karen gey aur kya...
Nandini : What...

Manik while controlling his smile: What ...what... tum meri hone wali fiance ho... so pyaar to allowed hai...
Nandini knew that he was teasing her so with shy smile she started looking outside from the windscreen...

Manik noticed that shy smile so to tease her further he asked:So u r ready na ...

Nandini like an innocent kid: Ready ... For what?
Manik: for my pyaar...

Nandini put her palm on his lips to put a fullstop on his tease and with shy smile she said: Mr Manik Malhotra... Pyaar k liye tou I am ready but abhi na concentrate on our engagement event ... remember jo ajj sham ko hai...
Manik kissed her plam and while removing it from his mouth he said: Tum se concentration hatey gi to aur kisi pe jae gi na...

Nandini saw that meaningful look on his face and once again that shyness spread all over on her face...

Next
Teri Aadat hai

Ohk friends ... yeh tha next update... kaisa laga zaror batana...and do pray for me and my project... kyok jitni jaldi yeh project khatam hoga... utni hi jaldi updates ki timing sahi ho gi...
now press like and leave your comment... and do miss me and my stories jab tak new update nahi milta... see ya...😊
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago