Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb update
Manan are cute together
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello friends

i know i am super late this time... so sorry really sorry for that but i was not well... so kuch bhi likhne ka dil nahi kiya... but i know u all are waiting for updates... so i will try to post it tomorrow... plzzz dont be angry๐Ÿ˜•

samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok...but update soon and take rest...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 98

Fab 4 didn't knew about uncle's birthday... only manik nandini, maddy, aryaman and nikki knew...

Next Morning Nikki called fab 4 and navya according to Nandini's plan and told them to be at xyz place at 10.am for finalizing their dresses for Manan engagement function...

Here Nandini and team were already there to arrange all the things...

After 9.30 guests started arriving there ... and after seeing different sketches ...all started praising that art and also gave compliment to artist... But the basic fact that who draw those sketches was unknown to all of them...

Fab4 and Navya reached there and seeing a gathering at that place thought in confusion whether they are on right place or not... but on next moment Maddy came to them for welcome...

Mukti in surprise : Maddy ... Tum yahan...

Cabir: and what is happeing here...

Aliya: Nikki said k dresses ka trail karna hai but yahan to koi designer shop nahi hai...

Dhruv: But maddy tu yahan kya kar raha hai...

Maddy while folding his arms on chest heard their questions patiently and then said: Ho gya... Ab main bolon...

Navya: abhi bhi kisi permission ki zarorat hai kya... ab bata bhi do...

Maddy: guys full detail to abhi mujhe bhi nahi pata but all I know is Nandini is upto something... so come with me and see ...

Except Mukti all others enters in... whereas Mukti holds maddy's wrist and with doubted eyes glare him...

Maddy: Not again meri CID...(he holds her arms softly and said)come with me... I know you have manyyy questions in your mind but I can only tell you this that it's a surprise for someone...so have some wait... ab andar chalein...

Mukti: ya ok... Ab jab tum ne kuch bata hi nahi hai to yehi karna pare ga...

Maddy chuckled on her remark...

Nandini saw all friends and thanked her ayiappa in her mind that this 1st round is completed without any hurdle... Now comes the main part... arrival of Mr Malhotra...

She walked towards Nikki and asked: Nikki tum ne uncle ko phone to kar diya than a...

Nikki with smile : ya Nandini don't worry main ne unhe remind karwa diya tha k ajj yahan un ki aik bht important meeting hai... and wo thori der tak ate hi hoon gey...

Nandini worriedly: ab yeh Mnaik kahan rah gya... I hope sub kuch time pe ho...

Aryaman came from behind and with side hugging her said: Arey Nandini chill kar na yaar... sub sahi hi hoga...

Maddy also came and said: ya don't worry sub set hoga...(and gave a wink to Nandini) then said waise I must say nice planning... uncle k draw kiye sketches ki exhibition as his birthday gift and is k sath un ki birthday celebration... Not Bad Miss murty...

Nandini: hmmm but I have to say thank you to you guys... Tum teeno nahi hote to yeh sub itna easily arrange nahi ho pata... thanks for your help...

Now this gang hugged Nandini in reply...

And then Nikki gets a call and after attending it she with a wide smile told her...

Nikki: Well Mr Malhotra is on his way and Manik bhi un k sath hi hai...

Nandini: thank God ... Then she asked: Aryaman wo cake...

But Aryaman cut her and said: Arey baba relaxxx... sub ho chukka hai cake bhi a gya hai... ok...

Nandini with smiling face: Hmmm and thanks once again...

Navya came to them and asked: o hello tum sub yahan ho... aur Nandini yeh chal kya raha hai...

Nandini told her about her plan in Navya's ear... And on listening it she shouted: what Birthday...

Nandini instantly put her hand on Navya's mouth and said: Shhh Navyaaa...

On same moment fab 4 also came to them and picked Navya's word..

Cabir: what Birthday...

Aryaman turns the table and asked: Whose birthday Cabir...

Cabir then gazed towards Navya and asked: Navya kis ka birthday...

Mukti also asked while eyeing towards Maddy: haan Navya kis k birthday ki baat kar rahe ho...

Now Navya in her helpless state looked at Nandini and Nandini at once said: wooo ya abeer k birthday ki baat kar rahe thi... that she want same big arrangement for his birthday... hai na Navya...

Navya takes a sigh of relief and nods her head in yes wheras Maddy, Aryaman and Nikki smirked inwardly...

Aftersometime Mr Malhotra along with Manik came there and got a shock (specially Mr Malhotra)on seeing a gathering there...after entering in that hall... Mr Malhotra heard some praises about some sketches and about the artist...

Manik saw the arrangements and was impressed by Nandini's efforts... he felt pround of her...

Mr Malhotra when gave a deep look to the sketches then again was shocked on seeing his sketches there in that exehibition...

He turned towards Manik with questioning eyes that whether he did this...

Manik read his question and with a smile point towards Nandini...

And on knowing this a wide smile appears on Mr Malhotra's face...

On same Moment Nandini gave a welcome speech and introduced Mr Malhotra as Chief guest of this Exhibition... she also told the gathering that This known artist which made all these sketches is none other than Mr Malhotra...Nandini also mentioned that this exehition is for charity purpose and they can also take part in this charity...

A huge round of applause was heard in that hall. And one by one all the respected guests marched to congratulate Mr Malhotra ...

Manik came towards Nandini and with adoring and admiring expression look her...

Nandini in nervousness asked: U like it...

Manik holds her hands in his and while massaging her skin replied: Thank you... Thank you for this wonderful arrangement... I know thanks is a very small thing for what u did for me and Dad...

Nandini placed her plam on Manik's lips and stopped him from saying further...

Nandini: shhh... I did nothing that great Manik... I only want to see u and uncle happy... u both deserve a full happy life... and I hope uncle ko yeh surprise acha laga ho...(at the end she saw him with hopeful eyes ) but before Manik said anything they heard a voice from his back...

Mr Malhotra heard her last words and said happily: Ya offcourse Nandini beta... U know itna special main ne ajj tak kabhi feel nahi kiya... jitna ajj tumhari wajha se ho raha hai... u know I am feeling like a star... (chuckled in joy) Like a true star I am giving autographs... and that too on this age...(and he laugh on his own joke)

Manik hugged him and said: Dad I am really proud of u... Mujhe nahi pata tha that u are an amazing artist... (he cleared his statement) I knew about your sketching habbit but itna sub kuch... U are really a star...

Now Fab 4 also came there and said: Wow

Cabir : wooo Uncle app to bade chupey rustam nikaley... hame kabhi bataya hi nahi k itna talent chupa k rakha hai...

Aliya: agree... All sketches are just wonderful...

Mukti to Nandini: Nandini yeh sub tum ne arrange kiya na... yeh idea tumhara tha na?

Nandini while biting her lip said: wo mukti...

Navya: arey haan haan isi ka idea tha... aur kon aisa sochey ga... Aise great ideas nandu k hi hote haan...

Dhruv: navya sahi kah rahe hai... innovative ideas to Nandini k pass hi hote haan remember Navya k time wo secret ballet and then Mukti wo campaign yaad hai...

Mukti with smile: haan haan yaad hai... kaise bhool sakti hoon os time hi to Nandini se hamari sahi tarahn friedship hoe thi...

Nandini's face started getting pink on this constant praises and Manik on seeing her pink face enjoyed that time a lot...

But Thank to her ayiappa a person came to her and signals her something... And after this Nandini excused from there...

Next

Teri aadat hai

Please leave your comments and press like button

buddy me if u want pm

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. nandini really made malhotra men happy and content but I found the chapter too small .. I wanted to read more
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh god wow such a beautiful update
Nandu did such a beautiful arrangement
Manik's happiness...
Manan nd der Amazing love
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ Get well soon dear..
beautiful update..