Arya and Nikki are sooo cute
Continue soon
And thanks for the pm😊
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 97

Sorry in advance for mistakes

After this soha scene Aryaman and nikki went to look after the work given by Nandini...

Manik tried to contact her on different times in a day but Nandini was ignoring him coz she knew that he will judge her inner condition by her voice...

Here Manik started feeling restless ... He knew something is disturbing Nandini... and what was that he has to findout...

So after deciding that he left for Murty's residence...

Chachi opens the door and on seeing him there a teasing smile appear on her lips...

Chachi teasingly: O hooo lagta hai mera Raj apni simran ko milne k liye bohat betab ho raha tha isi liye yahan a gya...

Manik with sheepish smile hugged her : Chachi app bhi na...

Chachi: main bhi na kya Manik... kha apni Nandu ki kasam aur bol k main jhoot kah rahe hoon...

Manik smilingly cupped her face and said: U are too genious Chachi... app kabhi ghalat ho hi nahi sakti... u r right... but meri simran hai kahan...

Chachi : oper apney kamre main hai ja ... ja k mil le...

Manik : thank you chachi...

Chachi: but jaldi a jana tab tak main terey khaney k liye kuch banati hoon...

Mnaik climbs up the stairs and heard Nandini was talking to someone on the phone... he entered in without knocking...

Nandini when saw him in her room her eyes became wide and she at once disconnected that call...and tried to hide her phone

Manik saw him strangely and said: wooo don't tell me k tum ne engagement se pahle hi koi dosra BF dhond liya...

Nandini wacked him on his arm and said: Shut up Manik...

Manik: kya chupa rahe ho...

Nandini fumble: Ku...kuch bhi to nahi...

Manik: to yeh ajjkal tumhara phone kyo itna busy hai... ignore kar rahe ho mujhe...

His words remind her that she was actually ignoring him coz of that soha... and on remembering soha a black shed appear on her face for a while which was noticed by Manik...

Manik holds her hand in his with love and said: Nandini koi tension hai...? tell me na... I'll sort that out...

Nandini: No... nothing like that... Wo actually kal... you know na engagement... A big day for us... so bus wohi

Manik observed her facial expression and then said: Really... but aik baat mujhe samajh nahi a rahe Nandini... u love me ...and I love you... then engagement se pahle yeh tension kyo... kya tumhe yeh engagement nahi karni...?

Nandini saw him with wide eyes and said: Nooo Manik tum ghalat soch rahe ho...

Manik while leaning towards her: so tum mujhe sahi samjha do na...bata do k tum aise strage sa kyo behave kar rahe ho...

Nandini thought to tell me about the surprise but then her mind rejected that idea... and to divert his attention she asked: Manik pahle yeh batao tum ajj is time yahan kya kar rahe ho...? tumhe to ghar pe hona chaheye na...

Manik twitched eyes looked at her and asked: like seriously... tum...(and once again he started loosing his temper) I mean pahle mujhe ignore kar rahe thi and now tum mujhe yahan se bhagana chah rahe ho... hai na Miss Nandini Murty...

Nandini saw him like how he knows but then her heart gave her answer that he is her soulmate so he knows her well...

Nandini in broken words: Wo aisa ... Kuch nahi hai Manik...main to bus is liye kah rahe thi coz kal ... it's a very big day... so I don't want that my BF look horrible with dull face and dark circles... Akhir meri bhi koi repo hai...

Manik heard her and her words triggered his teasing sense... so he folded her arm at her back with a jerk and while towering on her body said: Repo... like seriously Nandini Murty...

Nandini while maintaining her serious posture: Yup

Manik leaned fwd towards her face ... And this closeness started kicking the passion between them...

Nandini's eyes closed automatically and Manik his face was just some cms away from hers... their breaths started mingling with eachother which creats hovac over Nandini...

But Manik after giving a quick peck on her lips said huskily in her ear: I know you are trying to divert my attention but No use Miss Murty...

Nandini got a shock with his words ... she strangely looked at him and then puppily asked: How can u say that...?

Manik in fake attitude: wo kya hai Nandini... Pyaar kiya hai... Nibhana to pare ga...and then gave his brightest smile to her...

Nandini also smile on seeing his filmy avtar... And with this she pushed him back and now both sat on her bed comfortably...

After seeing this much Love Nandini thought to tell him about her plan... coz his pure love melts her ins and out ..and now she don't want to hide this from him anymore...

So after deciding this she called him...

Nandini lovingly: Manikk

Manik with smooth expression saw her and before she could say anything he put a finger on her lips and said: Shhh now I don't want to hear the detail of your surprise... i only want to know the reason of your wired behavior and this(pointing towards her face) reason of this tension... (he observed that shocked look on Nandini's face so said)what...I know you are planning a surprise for me and Dad...and if I am not wrong it is relatd to his birthday... hai na..?

And here comes a heartattack for Nandini ... she shouted: Whattt... how do u know...?

Mnaik with a winning smirk: well miss murty use your common sense... jo cheezein tumhe chaheye thi na un ko le jane k liye permission ki zarorat hai... so ab nikki Dad se to permission le gi nahi... toh baqi bacha kon...? Main... Manik Malhotra... so osi permission k liye jab os ne call kiya to mujhe tumhare is surprise ki story kuch kuch samajh a gayi thi...Nikki ne to bht try kiya k mujhe kuch samajh na aye but Sadly... mujhe kuch kuch samjh a hi gya...

Nandini with sad puppy face folded her legs and sat after releasing a big sigh...

Mnaik with smile saw her reaction and then said to encourage her: Don't worry abhi bhi tumhara pura surprise open nahi hoa ... So asie cute puppy faces banana ki zarorat nahi hai...(gave a quick peck near her lips)

Nandini with a lil hope asked: Really?

Manik: Hmmm really... Now give me your brightest smile... ab itni ignorance k baad itna to banta hai na...

And Nandini smile whole heartedly...

Manik had his dinner with Murty's and then he came back to his mansion

Here in Khurrana Mansion

Soha tried to talk to her mother but she didn't listen her...

Soha: Mom plzzz Aryaman se baat karo osay bolo I only want to meet them one last time...Mom I promise I'll not harm them ... I want to say sorry to them plzzz...

Mrs khurrana in anger: Nooo means No soha... You are not going anywhere...last time tumhare Dad ne tumhari baat maan li ho gi but main... Never... Tum yahan se kahein nahi jao gi... aur agar tum ne try kiya to tum is k baad merey sath U.S jao gi... hamesha k liye... samjhi...

Soha: Mom plzzz... I want to say sorry to them... Especially Manik and Nandini...

Mrs Khurrana: leave them alone soha... main unhe to nahi janti but agar ayraman ne kaha hai tou main nahi chahti k tumhari wajha se un ki engagement kharab ho... aur rahe baat sorry ki to wo Aryaman bol de ga on your behalf ... Ok...

And with this she left...

At 12 am

Manik came in Mr Malhotra's Room and saw that he was still awake...and standing infront of window.

He ran towards him and hugged him from back...

While hugging him he said: Happy Birthday Dad...

A lone tear came in Mr Malhotra's eyes coz after ages his son was there with him on this day...

He came out of that hug and while cupping Manik's face he gave a kiss on his forehead... saying thank you my son...

Manik saw his teary eyes and then while removing his tears said: Oh No Dad ... plzzz no crying huh... main ne itna bura wish bhi nahi kiya... if u want I can sing a whole birthday song for you...

Mr Malhotra smiled a lil and then said: hmmm no Manik... I don't need any birthday song... Till u are with me... u r my strength my son... thanks for being here with me...

Manik like a kid: awww Thanks you for such a lovely speech dear Dadyyy... I love you ... and he hug him once again...

They heard a knock and servant came inside with a cake in his hand...

He placed that cake on table and Manik while holding Mr Malhotra's hand brought him at that place...

He gave a knife in his hand and showed with his eyes to cut the cake...

Mr Malhotra cut that cake with knife whereas Manik was singing Birthday song like a kid...

Then Mr Malhotra feed him the first bite and after that Manik also feed him a piece of cake...

It was a pure blissful moment for both father and son... They spend some more time with each other while talking and then Mr Malhotra remind him to sleep coz its his engagement next day...

And on hearing him a cute smile came on Manik's face coz Mr Malhotra's words take him back to the conversation of Manan.

Mr Malhotra snapped his finger infront of his eyes and asked: What... Jnr Malhotra am I missing something...?

Manik with smile: ya Dad actually u are right... Sleeping time hai... so mujhe sona chaheye coz someone don't want to see me with puffy sleepy eyes...

Mr Malhotra after understaning his meaning gave a smile and said teasingly: Interesting...

Manik's smile also widened on this tease and he encircled his arm around his dad's shoulder...

Mr Malhotra also patted his arms with affection...

Manik: Dad I love you...and I am sorry...i am sorry ajj se pahle kabhi bhi main app k sath nahi raha app k birthday pe... I am sorry Dad k main ne app ko ghalat samjha... I thought u don't need me in your life that's y main app se dor yahan os Nyonika...(and he paused but then after taking deep breath he controlled his emotional state and continued again) I am sorry... I was such a stupid na ... App k bare me aisa soch bhi kaise sakta tha... I was so...so... so... Wrong...I love you Dad... (he kissed on his arm with emotions) u know jab se hum dono (I mean main aur app) sath haan... I felt like my life is complete...u r the best Dad in the world...love you (he kissed on Mr Malhotra's shoulder)

Mr Malhotra heard his heart out and to change his mood he said with smile: only we two...Nandini k bina ... Jrrr soch lo abhi kal tumhari engagement hai... meri bahu ko pata chala na to wo engagement cancel kar de gi...

Manik with a confident voice told him: No ways Dad... I knew her... she is not like others...she is a star...(proudly) My Shinning Star

Mr Malhotra with teasing smile and squinted brows: Really?

Manik: ya Dad... You know once she told me that she'll shine for me... forever...and see she is still shining for me and is removing the darkness of my life with that shine...

Mr Malhotra: well I am Impressed... Jr Malhotra...and I agree ... She is really a gem... and I am happy that she is the part of our life...

Manik: hmmm

Mr Malhotra: Now go and sleep... coz main nahi chahta k kal merey is star(while cupping his cheek) ki shine os star se kuch kum ho...

Manik giggled on this and after pecking his forehead he left for his room...

Next

Teri Aadat hai

Haan to bhai log... i mean bahen log...kaisa chal raha hai sub...story is still on its track na?... i hope u all are enjoying ...ok to jnb ana aur apni familes ka bht bht khayal rakhna... and

janee se pahle...

do leave your comment and press like button

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww duch a cute adorable update
Manan nd der lovely moments
Manan nd der pure love

Manik and his dad such a beautiful moments
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love the bonding between junior and senior
dhillon90 thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg prt...soha sach mein maafi maangna chahti hai manan se ya fir uska koi pln hai...aawww so cute...lovd it
Tiara115 thumbnail
Such a beautiful convo between father and son
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Manan bond..
D convo btwn manik nd hs dad..
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm