Ohh myy god...
Return of evil soha...
Awesome...
Hope nothing bad happens
sws2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope Soha doesnt create problem between Manan
Loved the way Nandu cares for both her relationship as well as her friend Aryaman
Nice update
Thanks for pm
😊
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what the fudge!!!!!
woh kamini is back again..
God..
please iss tym no more separation..
arya nandu conversation was good..
so much tension..
waiting for khulasa..
manan Rocks..
😃
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update... hope she does not separate them
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear mujhe toh last 2 updates ka PM mila he nhi
Bt no prob both yhe updates were outstanding
Amazing way of manik to gt nandu secret hahahahahahaha

Bt ab soha kyu aa gyi plz yaar ab no separation
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AsthaVerma92

Dear mujhe toh last 2 updates ka PM mila he nhi
Bt no prob both yhe updates were outstanding
Amazing way of manik to gt nandu secret hahahahahahaha

Bt ab soha kyu aa gyi plz yaar ab no separation

see your pm and buddy list
cute-aly thumbnail
cute-aly thumbnail
Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 96 (b)

His mind alerted him to control his emotions... coz he has to know what she is upto now... Why she came here after a longgg time...

Soha breaks that hug and then shouted in excited voice: wooo Aryaman you look so dashing dude... And she once again hugged him in her sisterly love ... and I really missed you.

Aryaman saw her strangely but decided to not to say something to her at this moment... that's when he heard her mother's voice : Arryy to a gya... nikki kahan hai ...

Aryaman looked back and found nikki was not there he came out and found her busy in a call...

On hearing her talk he guessed that it was Nandini who was talking to her on tomorrow's plan...

After the call Nikki saw him and asked with eyes : What...

Aryaman: Hmmm nothing wo mom tumhe bula rahe thi ...

Nikki with a lil conscious smile: Main thek lag rahe hoon na ?

Aryaman smiled on her antics and teased her: Wooo wooo wooo Miss Nikkita is conscious about her dressing... ( he nudged her with his shoulder) Sasu maa ko impress karne ka irada hai...

Nikki shyly wacked him on his arm when they heard his mom from back: arey isey mujhe impress karne ki koi zarorat nahi hai... main to already hi is se bht impress hoon... Kyok merey betey ko jo line pe le aye hai yeh...

And she hugged nikki with affection...Soha also came there and encircled her arm around Aryaman's hand but he removed her hand softly... Their mother and nikki noticed this and his mother also saw him a lil angry ...

She asked in worry: Aryaman beta kya hoa... tu apni bahen se mil k khush nahi hai...

Aryaman ignore her question and asked: Mom app ne bataya nahi app yahan aise achanak...

Soha , Mrs Khurrana and Nikki notice him avoiding soha... nikki thought : why he is behaving like this...

Mrs Khurrana to make the atmosphere light said; Arey pahle tu ander to chal... sub batein yahan hi karni haan kya...

Then all came in and after settling down his mother told him that Soha came to her few days back... and she insist me to come with her here for somedays...

Aryaman in angry tone: she visited you few days back and app ne mujhe nahi bataya...

Mrs khurrana felt anger and frustration in his voice so asked confusingly: Aryaman baat kya hai... kuch hoa hai kya...?

Nikki at instant walked towards Aryaman and holds his hand coz she knew that he is disturb due to something and in this state of mind he will again shout and that to on his mother... that y she holds his hand to calm him down... and her touch did that magic on his nerves...

And to change the atmosphere she said: Arey aunty koi baat nahi hai... actually app ka yeh nautanki beta na... mujhe se naraz hai bus isi liye thora ghuse me hai...

Aryaman saw her with admiration... and takes a deep breath to control him...

After that he told while playing along with nikki: Mom I don't want to merry her...

His mother: arey ab kya hoa...?

Aryaman: Mom she is too much ... main isey puri life nahi jhel sakta... you know kitni ziddi hai... na meri koi sunti hai aur na manti hai... yeh wo merey bachpan wali cute nikki nahi hai ab...

Nikki with open mouth saw him and in reply he winked at her then nikki said: Aunty see ... yeh na aisey hi karta hai... and then blame mujhe karta rehta hai... but for your kind information Mr Aryaman khurrana... Ab main tumhara peecha nahi chorne wali... puri zindagi tumhari wife ban k tumhe aise hi tang karti rahon gi... phir chahe tum jitna marzi crib karo...

Aryaman liked her answer and in a romatic way he came near her and pulled her hand to remove the distance between them ... But nikki felt conscious coz soha and her mother was also there... she tried to remind him about their presence so said in murmur: Aryaman kya kar rahe ho aunty aur soha yahan haan... choro... choro mera hath...

Where as both ladies(soha + her mother) were giggling on seeing this romance...

Aryaman saw that blush on her face and then to tease her a lil more moved his face near to her...

It was enough for nikki ...she felt uncomfortable on his romance infront of his family and that too specially infront of aunty...so she pushed him back and moved on other side...

Whereas aryaman started laughing on seeing her condition and then he said: Kya hoa abhi to bada bol rahe thi puri life nahi choro gi mujhe ab aise Dhaka kyo diya...dekha Mom... phir yeh complain karti hai...

Nikki with wide eyes gaze him and then makes a cribbing face whereas trio khurrana laughed on seeing Nikki's condition...

At same time Mr Khurrana entered in and on seeing him once again Nandini and Manik and their suffering came in Aryaman's mind... but her Mother voice caught his attention back...

She said in happiness: Ajj kitney time k baad main ne tujhe itna khush dekha aryaman... I am so happy...

Soha also adds : Me too...

Aryaman wanted to ask from soha and Mr khurrana that why they played with them... but he cant do it infront of his mom... so for her sake he was controlling himself...

Mr Khurrana then said to gain his attention while taking tea: Hmmm Aryaman suna hai kal Manik and Nandini ki engagement hai...

Aryaman tried very hard to not to discuss or even mention Manik and Nandini's name infront of soha but now as Mr Khurrana started himself he thought to pour his heart out so... coz tomorrow is the big day for Manan and he didn't want any hurdle in their life due to soha or his Dad

Aryaman in a lil angry tone: yah Sooo ...invite to mila na app ko...then why are you asking about them...(while eating an apple he asked) do u guys have any plan to ruine that moment...?

Mr Khurrana saw dumbfoundly at him... whereas Aryaman was observing both(soha and Mr Khurrana's )expression...

He looked at soha and asked like a casual conversation:so soha kya plan hai is baar kaise Manik aur Nandini ko alag karna hai

Mrs Khurrana: Aryyy beta aise kyo baat kar raha hai... kya hoa tujhe ..?

Aryaman with a taunting smirk looked at soha and Mr Khurrana and then said to his Mom: wooo that means in ne app ko bhi kuch nahi bataya...?

Mrs Khurrana: Kya nahi bataya?

Aryaman while encircling his arms around his mother blast the bomb: yehi k kaise nyonika k sath mil k in ne apni hi beti ko officially dead declare kiya...(in taunting way) hai na Dad?

Mrs Khurrana in pure shock looked at father daughter duo and she held aryaman's arm for support...Nikki was also shocked on this revelation...

Aryaman with aggressive taunting style:well well well Mr Khurrana... and Miss Khurrana... mare(dead) hoe log wapis nahi ate to ... app yahan kaise... ?O ya I got it... phir se Manik and Nandini ko alag karne aye ho... and is baar to koi tum pe shak bhi nahi kare ga... coz in the eyes of law tum to pahle hi dead declare ho chuki ho... aisa hi kuch plan hoga na tumhara ... hai na?

Mr Khurrana came near him and tried to place his hand on his arm...

Mr Khurrana: Aryaman... listen...

Aryaman shouted in reply: No you listen Mr Khurrana...ab tak app dono ne jo kuch Manan k sath karna tha kar liya... But ab aur nahi... is baar un tak pohanchne k liye u have to face me... And don't forget I am also a khurrana...

Mrs Khurrana on this heated argument with teary eyes patted Aryaman's arm...

Aryaman when saw in her eyes he found helplessness in that ... Aryaman didn't like that condition of his mother so he controlled himself and then after giving the last warning to Soha... he kissed his mothers head and left from there with nikki...

Aryaman: So Miss Soha... Don't think of any plan against them ... otherwise I'll kill you with my bare hands and luckily mujh pe koi doubt bhi nahi kare ga... coz thanks to your Dad u are already dead in govt papers... So Always Remember my eyes are on you from now onward...

On their way back Nikki asked aryaman : Aryaman ab kya karo gey... kaise bataein gey manik aur Nandini ko...

And Aryaman told her in sad voice: Nandini already knew about this...

Nikki with shock: What... how? I mean osey kis ne bataya... aur tumhe kaise pata hai...

Aryaman: Kal raat os ka phone aya tha... and she thought k I knew about soha before and main ne unhe yeh sub nahi bataya

Nikki in worry: Aryaman yeh sub ghalat ho raha hai...

Aryaman : I know... But ab ki baar main un dono ki khushiyon k beech soha ko nahi ane doon ga...they are truly made for each other... and is baar unhe koi alag nahi kar sake ga... Soha bhi nahi

Nikki with a smile hug him and said: and I am also with u in this...

Aryaman then dialed a number and said to the person to have a watch on both khurranas... He wanted each and every report of their activities ...

After the call nikki softly hug his arm to gave him some strength...

Next

Teri Aadat hai

Please leave your comments and press like button

So janab kaisi lag rahe hai yeh story...😊... itniii long... kuch zyada lambi nahi ho gayi... but kya karon... ky2 k original flavor ko zinda rakhne k liye itna to karna pare ga ... hai na... chalo jaldi se batao kon kon jo yeh chahta hai k ab is ka end ho jana chaheye...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
I am luving ds aryaman..
Hes true frnd..
I hope he il b able 2 mk thm understand...
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm