Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
You know how much I love you for writing this update? I mean when I think issey zyada kya likhogi you amaze me.

I love the way the story is proceeding :)
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thank you guys for this awesome response...😆... 22 likes in 12 days wow... i am feeling blessed... 👏

buddy me if u want pm
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 96 (a)

Nandini was also in her deep thoughts when Rishab came to her and made her busy with him in different thing so that she cant think on that matter and forget it...

But at Night when she was alone in her room once again that scene flashed infront of her eyes and she said to herself: she is back... but y... itney time k baad phir se kyo?... kya kuch plan hai phir se is ka...?and Aryaman... Os ne bhi nahi bataya...

After these thoughts she dialed Aryaman's number without noticing the time which was 1 a.m...

Aryaman picked her call after some time and in sleepy voice he asked : Nandini... what happened tum is time call kar rahe ho... sub thek hai na... are you in some trouble...

Nandini : yes Aryaman I am in a trouble aur is me sirf tum meri help kar sakte ho...

Aryaman sat straight on the bed and while rubbing his eyes asked surprisingly: sirf main...ohkayyy means kuch bohat serious hai... nahi to tum raat k 1 baje mujhe aise call nahi karti... Bolo kya hoa aur kya karna hai...?

Nandini 1st looked at the watch and saw it was 1.10 am... she slapped herself in her mind k call karne se pahle time nahi dekha... but then thought yeh matter bht important hai so

Nandini: Sorry tumhe is time disturb karne k liye but main ne time nahi dekha tha call karne se pahle...

Aryaman cut her apology and said: you sound upset... Tum tum mera wait karo main abhi a raha hoon...

Nandini shouted: No aryaman...oski zarorat nahi hai... but plzzz agar main tum se kuch pochon to tum os ka sach sach jawab do gay...

Aryaman felt some doubt in her voice so astonishly he asked: Why are you saying like this... Do u have any doubt on me...Nandini ...

Nandini hesitately : Nahi... wo... aryaman...

Aryaman felt her hesitation and said: Nandini do u trust me...?

Nandini was a lil taken back on this sudden question but then without answering his question she asked in reply: Aryaman... do u know soha yahan hai...?

Now Aryaman got a 440 volt shock on her question... And shouted in reply : Whattt... ?

And his loud shocked voice gave the answer to Nandini ...

Aryaman: Nandini r u alright? Koi sapna dekha kya...? if u forgot then let me remind you soha is dead long back... tum ne hi bataya tha na mujhe jab main... Space aya tha...?

Nandini felt pity for him... then in slow and sad voice she told him: Aryaman soha is alive... jis tarhan nyonika ne manik and cabir k bare me hum sub se jhoot bola tha k they are no more osi tarahn soha k bare me bhi os ne jhoot bola tha... I don't know Mr Khurrana I mean tumhare dad ne Nyonika ki yeh baat kaise mani...mujhe aur manik ko uncle(mr malhotra) ne bohat pahle bata diya tha is bare me...

Aryaman complain in angry voice: aur tum ne mujhe nahi bataya ... how could u Nandini...?

Nandini: sorry wo itna kuch hoa... K yeh mere mind se slip kar gya...but strange na...? tumhare dad ne bhi ab tak tumhe such nahi bataya...hai na Aryaman?

Aryaman was so much disturbed at this time on this fuss : not fair ...this is just not fair

Nandini: sorry na Aryaman... believe me aryaman main ne jaan bojh k tum se yeh nahi chupaya...it slipped out of my mind but ajj jab soha mujhe nazar aye then I thought to ask u about her... mujhe laga k ab tak Mr khurrana ne tumhe bata diya hoga... but I guess i am wrong...

Aryaman while ruffling his hairs thought: Mom ya dad me se kisi ne mujhe nahi bataya...?...(then something clicked in his MIND) Mom... Kya unhe pata hai is bare me ... ya ?

Nandini's voice brought him back to the earth: Aryaman...R u listening...?

Aryaman: huh...?...ya I am...

Aryaman is haste said: Nandini I'll talk to you later...

Nandini stopped him before disconnecting and said: Listen... aryaman can u do me a favour...

Aryaman: hmmm bolo...

Nandini with a lil hesitation: agar tumhe soha ya os ki kisi planning k bare me pata chale ga to plzzz mujhe inform kar dena... Plzzz... coz main nahi chahti k hum sub ki life aik baar phir se disturbe ho jae...18th is the big Day for me and Manik... aur main nahi chahti k woo s din phir se koi scene create kare... so plzzz( at end she pleaded humbly)

Aryaman felt that tension and concern in her voice so said like a true bestie: U don't worry... wo is baar kuch ghalat nahi kar pae gi... coz is baar osey tum dono se pahle Aryaman Khurrana ko face karna pare ga... ok...

Nandini:Thanks Aryaman for being such a great friend...thank you... And plzzz is bare me Manik ko pata nahi chalna chaheye... u know na how aggressive he is...

Aryaman: don't worry...i'll handle all... Tum pareshan nahi ho...

Aryaman was about to cut the call when Nandini's voice once again stopped him...

Nandini: Aryaman suno...

Aryaman with a lil smile coz he knows that Nandini is now worried about him so asked: ab kya hai Nandini Madam...

Nandini: wo... Take care... and plzzz zyada tension nahi lena...

Aryaman : hmmm ab main rakhon...ya abhi aur kuch bhi kahna hai like... main tumhare sath hoon... Hum mil k sub sortout kar leen gey...etc etc...

Sheepish smile spreed on Nandini's face and here ARyaman like a best friend knows that a smile came on her lips so he said: Bye Nandini... Good Night...

Nandini: good night

After that call whole night Aryaman was restless... and at early morning he received his mother's call...

On seeing the number on screen he picked that call and said at once: Mommm app ko kaise pata chal jata hai that I need you...

Mom with a smile: ab Maa ko apney betey k bare me pata nahi chale ga to kis k bare me chale ga...

Aryaman on hearing his mother voice felt a lil relax ... But then soha and Mr Khurrana's scam and the talk with Nandini came in his mind, and he said: Kash Mom app yahan hoti... Don't know y but today I want to sleep in your lap...I need you Mom

His mother felt his disturbance and said: so a ja na...roka kis ne hai...

Aryaman: Mom wahan nahi a sakta abhi... app a jao...plzzz

Mom with smile: tu ne bulaya aur main yahan a gayi... Bol kab a raha hai mujhe se milne...

Now those words strikes in his head and he happily shouted:Whattt app yahan ho... kab ... Kyo... kaise... app ne mujhe kyo nahi bataya...kahan ho app

Mom: yeh sub baad me filhal main tera aur nikki ka wait kar rahe hoon Khurrana mansion pe so jaldi se yahan a ja...

Aryaman ok coming...

On the way Aryaman thought to clear his all doubts and queries about soha today itself...

Aryaman and Nikki after sometime reached at Khurrana mansion...

And when he was crossing the enterence he once again was shocked on seeing her there...

Soha when saw him she ran towards him to hug him in happiness... whereas Aryaman was in dilemma...

He was confused whether to be happy or worried on seeing her sister here after a longgg time...

His mind alerted him to control his emotions... coz he has to know what she is upto now... Why she came here after a longgg time...

Next

teri aadat hai

friends your response is now demotivating me ...u know long update likha bhi ho to post kane ka dil nahi karta iss type k rsponse ko dekh k... ..note me kuch likho to tum log ose read hi nahi karte...MashaAllah itney lazy ho tum sub...k kya kahna...i want more likes and comments...😡😡... so better leave your comments and press like button...

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg prt...pta tha soha ho gi...manik nandu ko phle se hi pta hai wo zinda hai...ab wo kis maksad se aayi hai...bss aryamnn use kch krne na de iss baar...lovd it
Continue soon
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
What soha came back...
Nandini was really worried...
Arya is true bestie of Nandini...
Now what that poha want...
Continue soon...
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What soha is back .. I thought nyonika
Poor aryaman
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great update !!
Aryaman is in such a dilemma. I want to see him in action.
Crazy8000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
soha is back
u hope soha does not create any problem for manan
i want all happy happy
thankx for pm
n plz continue soon
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail