Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After seeing the precap for Monday, I think that Kushu will take the complaint back against him and set him free and then may be he will realize that he misses her so much. One thing is sure that is khushu will hate a beer after this incident. Will she leave the city? No I don't think that a beer will let her go that easily. What do u guys think? Tell me ur predictions.
Edited by Geethu20 - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Everyone has their own tastes. I liked Zain in KYY, he fit the role of Abhimanyu and his pairing with Mukthi I can never forget. 😳

I really loved YVR1 too. I have not watched YVR2 only because I am done with the drama as a whole. I was tired of Tai and took a break from YVR in August, and came here after finding out about the leap.

True. I feel my likes towards a show is determined by the strength in character development. I like an unrealistic touch to the story-line (destiny, incorporation of a greater being watching over the rest), but with realistic emotions and character development. Love stories usually take a backseat for me... I feel like YVR2's love story , for me, is something I have grown out of a decade ago 😆. Who knows... YVR2 may actually be building a history for the new lead at this point in the series... they may even take a 5 year leap in the next few weeks... in which the lead may meet again... trying to add a more mature dynamic to them to capture an older audience base... they've already captured a younger audience base with the current track...😊

I think you are right Luxmi, it is best for me to leave YVR behind... the drama is predictable and unbearable... I have clearly lost touch with it after the 15 year leap 😭 Thought I would give it a try... guess it isn't something that works for my taste 😆

I apologize to current viewers for criticizing yvr2... I am still trying to get over yvr1 😳
At the end of the day, YVR2 is a completely new show, and I am glad new viewers are able to make it their own... I enjoyed KarVi/KarShi as I hope you will enjoy Kushi/Abhi and older KarShi (seriously though... you all should open up an appreciation thread for the actor who plays older Kartik- he seems like a seasoned actor who deserves a round of applause for his current performance- and I am sure it will only get better with time 👏) Wherever Kushi's love story is headed... Kartik will always remain a constant for her- which may lead to some problems between her and her future family 😉

Enjoy the new show 😃 I will stick to discussing KarVi/KarShi/YVR1/SonKush in the other topics 😉
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago