Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really Sivya was superb yesterday humsafar se ek rishta tak usme huge improvement hai well done sivya👏
Bua ji😡 kud to apni sansar chorke baithi hai ab Sanchi ko bhi khich rahi hai sasural chorne ke liye kamal ki aurat hai
Edited by simran85 - 7 years ago
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alvina

I just want kakisa to open up her loud mouth. Stupid woman ki wajeh se aur misunderstanding badh rahi hai, kahin yeh na Ho ki yeh madam ki wajeh se baat itni badh jaaye ki Aryan Sanchi ke relation mein strain aa jaaye

Sabke saamne nahin lekin gharwalon ke saamne toh muh khol hi sakti hain yeh aurat..😡

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrumi

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">
Sabke saamne nahin lekin gharwalon ke saamne toh muh khol hi sakti hain yeh aurat..😡</font>

I agree she could hv told the truth when Sarita was venting out her anger at Sanchi. If Sanchi stops going to her maayka then things will get even worse. I hv a feeling that things will go out of hand and archi will b separated for few days coz now Viren is also loosing his patience.
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree she could hv told the truth when Sarita was venting out her anger at Sanchi. If Sanchi stops going to her maayka then things will get even worse. I hv a feeling that things will go out of hand and archi will b separated for few days coz now Viren is also loosing his patience.

I don't think ke aisa kuch hoga.. Archi samjhdar hain.. Agar woh seperate hote bhi hain toh woh unka plan hoga.. lekin uske chances abhi kam hain.. They will continue with their saajhedari together..

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Hai priaa

Sach me anniversary ka band baja diya. Shivya is just superb in the entire episode. ..
Viren is so surprising. His gussa is reasonable though.
Thank god kusum managed the thing .
Varna Viren and bua would have dragged a already weak Sachi to .maika.
Poor Aryan. .
And kaki . Maun vrat tha Kya uska?
When will Saritha know all this things of kaki?

Hi roopa
Sach may maa sa getting out of control
I hope baba sa ko sab pata chl jaye and woh situation ko sambhal lay
Bcoz he is the only sensible man in sethia house who you can trust with fair judgement.
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran85

Really Sivya was superb yesterday humsafar se ek rishta tak usme huge improvement hai well done sivya👏

Bua ji😡 kud to apni sansar chorke baithi hai ab Sanchi ko bhi khich rahi hai sasural chorne ke liye kamal ki aurat hai

I have seen shivya in humsafar...Allah knows charas bo dengay 🤣
Yup she has grown as an actor...drastic change.
Sofistication and ease aya hay Usmay.
With this show she will grow even more.
Bua ji kay liye toh yahi hay that she is very insensible lady.
Dikhnay may samajhdari lagti hay but hay bilkul dakiyanusi and anpar gawar types.
mystory thumbnail

I just want kakisa to open up her loud mouth. Stupid woman ki wajeh se aur misunderstanding badh rahi hai, kahin yeh na Ho ki yeh madam ki wajeh se baat itni badh jaaye ki Aryan Sanchi ke relation mein strain aa jaaye

Mujhe nhi lagta ki girgit aurat apna filthy mouth kho legi.
She is spineless for such a daring act.
Sach har koi nahi bol sakta.
Sach bol nay walay alag hi hotay hay.
And for archi woh ab alag nahi hongay.
Aryan ab koi strain nhi par nay dega
They are on this path together.
So ab sab theek hoga but it may take time though.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode - just saw
Liked Saanchi a lot today. I mean she was trying to manage so many things at once.

But things are getting messier more than required.

Imagine, someone as cool as Prabhat has also started taunting.

Sarita, the sweet simple and composed lady is just bottling up frustration and anger against Saanchi, without valid reasons.

All this because Neelima managed to tell couple of lies, and everyone is so angered? Like seriously, one woman stirs up the mess, and everyone strides along without thinking through.

Neither is Prabhat, nor Sarita justified in their behaviour, because they are simply "assuming" things, without trying to know what is the reality.

Can't blame Viren any further. He did not give so much of love, respect, his money and his daughter to Sethias, to see endless humiliation on himself or on his daughter.

And Chandra? she really lacks basic behavioural sense.

Neelima? The moment Saanchi "lied" to cover up Neelima, she started giving glaring looks at Chandra as if she was never at fault.

------

As per the pre-cap, when Sarita scolds Saanchi, Neelima keeps mum. Hopefully, it's time Saanchi learns her lessons and understands that next-time she won't give into anyone's request / pressure and take such drastic steps while hiding it from the family.

mystory thumbnail
At esha
Yup that's right old habits die hard.
And hopefully sachi ko samajh agaya hoga ki bina sochay samjgay kisi par wishvas nahi karna chahiye.
Bua ji toh badalnay say rahi as she is too bitter towards life.
And for kaki usko apni karni ki saza jaroor milegi.
Jo bota hay kat ta bhi wahi hay.
So soon she will learn her lesson.
Burai ka ghara kabhi na kabhi toh bharega
And viren usnay kuch galat kiya nahi hay toh uska galat bhi kuch nahi hoga.