Legend of Secrets FF :Part 5 (Pg4)

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The thrilling suspense centrals on group of friends who becomes the victim of terror happening in the city. The journey begins when everybody runs to save their lives which only leads them to discover the dark secrets of the killer. Who will survive and how after cat is out of the box. 

Maya : The most popular and beautiful girl in the friend circle who is quite shaken by the incidences and loses her sister. Girlfriend of Arjun who she loves to the core and best friend of Saanjh. She does not tolerate nonsense behavior but is quite fun loving at the same time with her friends. Cousin of Piyali. She tries to protect Saanjh initially from Arjun's antics but fails when she herself end up falling for him.

Saanjh : Best friend of Maya but is jealous of her sometimes. Loves Arjun and wants him to love back. Extremely talented photographer who wishes to achieve success and fame at any cost for her dad. Forms special bonding with Maya in course of time. Gets the sense of danger very first and goes underground to dig the truth out.

Arjun : Cool dude from college and loves Maya to the core He rejects Saanjh as he does not love her. Best friend of Vicky. Music lover who wishes to become big singer. Strong pillar to Maya and his friends. Gets trapped in the mess of deceit and revenge.

Vicky  : Short tempered guy who cannot handle anybody harming his friends and loves Saanjh to an extent. Became heartbroken after Saanjh did not reciprocate his love but still protect her from all problems. He further helps Saanjh investigate everything and real mask person

Ayan : Fun spirited guy who likes to spread happiness around people including his friends. His passion is adventure and lives life to the fullest. Loves his friends more than anything Deep down has lot of secrets hidden to everybody. Falls for Piyali because of her beauty but have hard time handling her possessiveness. Develops soft corner for Tani

Piyali : Queen bee of college and likes to be the center of everything. Hails from very rich family and believes she is born to win. Gets everything in plate and hence does not know meaning of struggling. Possessive for Ayan but at the same time loves him truly. Her dislike for Tani is turned into excessive hatred causing her to lose sanity. 

Tani : Newcomer in the friends group and soon falls for Ayaan. Her good nature wins everybody initially except Piyali who gets jealous of her closeness with everybody. Her action speaks louder than words. She uses her innocence to fool everybody with her stories. 

Part 1 : Pg1

Part 2 : Pg 2

Part 3 : Pg 2

Part 4 :Pg 3

Part 5 : Pg 4

Edited by abhiya23 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting Sketch of Characters !! 
 Loved the theme :)
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow..totally a new concept..and new sets of characters..
Can't wait to read this story. .
Continue soon😊
Edited by ArYa-JenWin20 - 7 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please do continue
This is awesome
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 1

10:00 pm at BSS college Shimla 

A young girl named Ruhi is coming out after finishing her squash game in the fitness area at campus

Ruhi : Hi my princess (talks with her sister Maya) yes don't worry 

Maya : I am coming tomorrow morning, can't wait to see you 

Ruhi : bye see you tomorrow (hangs up happily) 

She wears her jacket and starts heading out of the locker room. There is silence in the club and fully isolated. She gets scared hearing dog's bark from outside . Somebody is watching from behind very scarily.  Her eyes gets filled with terror when she sees shadow behind her. She tries to call the security but could not get connection. Ruhi starts running in the building only to find the door closed closed . She kneels nears an exit door when a white mask person wearing black hooded with knife walks slowly behind her. She turns around to see the killer and kicks him. The killer chases her who is hiding under the table in office. Killer walks around and hears noise under table but finds nobody over there. Ruhi reaches the locker room of girls trying to find the keys of exit door. She reaches at the swimming pool and finds the way from there but the killer slashes her neck throwing the dead body into the pool which gets full of blood. The killer walks from the places leaving his mask design behind. Next day the watchman is horrified to see all the blood in the pool. Police reaches the campus to investigate. The case is given to very experience officer named Ranvir Singh

Ranvir : Shinde, I want each and every detail of this girl, send her body to forensic 

Shinde : Sir, the killer did not leave clues behind except this white mask and his footprints 

Ranvir : what is the fun when case is not complicated, I will also see for how long he would run away from me

Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic beginning
Suspense
Please do update soon
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow.. already can sense lot of thrill and mystery...
Love the beginning . ..
1st chapter mein murder...
N.a. jaane age age kya hoga lol..
Keep up the good work.. 
And update soon..πŸ˜‰
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Woah...Interesting concept!!!
I simply love mystery thrillers...
Its just my type of story...
Aww...Maya n Arjun love each other madly...
Can't wait to see there chemistry!!!
Sanjh is Maya's best friend...
Then too have a eye of best frnd's bf...
Arjun rejects her advances...that's a relief!!
But truly amazing concept!!!
Looking forward to read the updates!!
Continue soon
N thnx for pm 😊Edited by aarushi04 - 7 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome character sketch!
Reminding me of Dil Mil Gaye days where everyone was confused in their love lives! Lmfao
Everyone loves someone but some people don't reciprocate the love to the right person
Please update soon!
:D
Omg the girl that died was Maya's sister?
Please update soon, am waiting to read more about the mystery! Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago
SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting as u say am good in guessing let me try in this ff also... by middle of this i surely guess continue doing the work dear..