Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
^^ i know and i m not judging... i remember seeing Aysha Junaid on Ek Din Geo k Saath.. never knew about Nayha (may she rest in peace)

The whole thing is just tragic.. i mean DC chitral died along with his wife and infant child! I just keep thinking about what everyone was going through. The plane reported problems at 4:12 and crashed 10-15 mins later... its a tiny plane.. probably everyone noticed that they cant hear one of the engines.. and apparently the plane was already on fire when it crashed... its just horrifying.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

^^ i know and i m not judging... i remember seeing Aysha Junaid on Ek Din Geo k Saath.. never knew about Nayha (may she rest in peace)

The whole thing is just tragic.. i mean DC chitral died along with his wife and infant child! I just keep thinking about what everyone was going through. The plane reported problems at 4:12 and crashed 10-15 mins later... its a tiny plane.. probably everyone noticed that they cant hear one of the engines.. and apparently the plane was already on fire when it crashed... its just horrifying.

I know, cant imagine what went on in that plane right before the crash😭
I hope they didnt suffer.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uzma005

He was with his second wife. Her first wife ayesha junaid is alive. May Allah bless all muslims jannat ul fordos ameen

Thanku for clarification, even after watching the shows today i realized Ayesha Junaid is alive Alhumdulillah, and it was his second wife probably that died...even then its a great loss for the children to loose their father like this..

Im still horrified, because uptil where I watched the news, his dead body isnt identifed as yet..may Allah help us all ameen..
Sab passengers ka dukh hai , par Junaid Jamshed ka zada hai obviously because he was publicly known...may Allah give sabar to all, and grant every passenger a high place in Jannat