Posted: 7 years ago
Its shocking I still can't believe it
RIP :(
Prayers for all the victims and their families
May Allah grant him the highest rank in jannah
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hard to fathom, at an early age too. Same goes for all the other victims and their families. Tells you just how fleetingly turbulent this life is. Cherish your close ones & do everything while you can, don't hang around. May Allah make their Aakhirat easier.
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May Allah give sabar to all the victims family.
Hearing the news of Junaid jamshed death is realy a big shock, it's lyk loosing part of family..

My heart goes out to his kids . It's a big lost for all Muslims . My Allah grant highist rank in janant.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When i heard it i couldn't believe it, i thought it might be a rumour or something, but after all those confirmations came, i still cant believe it,...feeling so bad about his children, (edited) its the worst ever thing to loose your father, may Allah give sabar to his children to bear this loss..and may Allah forgive his mistakes and grant him a high place in jannat... may Allah bless all the souls that departed in this horrible accident...😭 still cant believe Junaid Jamshed is no more with us, im in a denial state...
Edited by fairi_88 - 7 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A question (and I know its not the right place for it) but when did Junaid Jamshed remarry? I don't remember hearing anything about it.
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

When i heard it i couldn't believe it, i thought it might be a rumour or something, but after all those confirmations came, i still cant believe it,...feeling so bad about his children, its the worst ever thing to loose both parents at the same tym, may Allah give sabar to his children to bear this loss..and may Allah forgive his mistakes and grant him a high place in jannat... may Allah bless all the souls that departed in this horrible accident...😭still cant believe Junaid Jamshed is no more with us, im in a denial state...

He was with his second wife. Her first wife ayesha junaid is alive. May Allah bless all muslims jannat ul fordos ameen
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

A question (and I know its not the right place for it) but when did Junaid Jamshed remarry? I don't remember hearing anything about it.

I read on internet that he has 3 wives. Allah behter janta hai. Allah hum saab k gunnah maaf keray aur hum saab ko naik rastay per chalaye. Ameen . May the departed souls rest in peace. Ameen
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

inna lillahi wainna ilaihi rajioon.
Alhamdulilla. My dua that Allah bless all the victims Jaanat .

I don't know who Junaid is. but long time ago I came across one of his music shows. I am happy that he turned preacher and a good muslim.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

I dont know, just found out after the crash that the wife he was with was his second.
Point is whether he had 3 or 4 wives, it doesnt make him a bad person, its allowed in Islam and he was not sinning. lets remember him for his contributions rather than his personal life.🥱

and I know you are just asking out of curiosity 😊