Tuesday's epi: KarShi's problems start as Abeer arrives at chawl.

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Khushi claims that she too has a proof. Abeer's lawyer tries to object but Abeer says it's no problem. Khushi plays a recording of both Kamini & Abeer's threats of morning. The judge at first suspends the inspector for being corrupt & then says that Abeer should live at Kartik's house for a week & take responsibility of Kartik. Both object but the judge says it's for Abeer's betterment. The judge then offers him a choice to stay in jail for 6 months. Abeer's lawyer & mother advice him to stay at chawl. On the other hand, Khushi's lawyer thanks Khushi for helping him.

Outside, Abeer comes up to KarShi. Khushi tells him her address & advices him to behave according to their rules. Abeer promises her that he'll make her regret this while Khushi promises that she'll punish him every time he'll make a mistake. Abeer gets in the auto with them & takes KarShi to Barve Mansion. Abeer takes Kartik inside while Khushi tries to take him out. Abeer stops her & says she should let him see a big house. Kartik starts to tell Abeer where & how the rooms are leaving Abeer shocked. Kartik tells him that he made the house with his hard work for his family. Abeer thinks it's a joke at first. Kartik says that Abeer's room used to be Khushi's. Abeer then asks Kartik why he hates the rich when he was once rich himself. Kartik says that he doesn't hate rich people as money doesn't make them good or bad but it's the upbringing. Kartik says Abeer's upbringing is poor & takes Khushi away leaving Abeer visibly hurt.

At chawl, KarShi talk about Abeer coming to their home & how they'd deal with the problem. Abeer steps in & starts with his tantrums. He says he feels hot &a Kartik tells him to take off his jacket since it's not snowing. Khushi shows Abeer an evaluation sheet after seeing his behaviour but Abeer says he's not afraid. Khushi tells him that it's her house & he better should behave.
Precap: The chawl people take Khushi to her house where she is shocked to see Abeer & friends partying where Kartik is asleep. Everything is messed & even Survi's photo is lying on the floor.

The Auto scene when Kartik gets between Abeer & Khushi was so funny 😆😆.
I know he's hurt & all but Abeer is awful sometimes & needs to be taught a lesson seriously. I think his stay at chawl with KarShi will definitely bring a little change.
I was expecting a more emotional scene when Kartik entered Barve Mansion. Even though his memory never came back, it would've been nice to see some flashbacks even of Karvi's last days in home. I liked the scene with Kartik-Abeer though where he says that he doesn't hate rich people. Would like to see little bit of their bonding as well in future.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prioty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice epi.I hope their trp will be increased 😛