BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Jason Shah nude pics1Jason Shah HOT  pictures on Instagram:  photos of Bigg Boss 10 contestant will make you follow him ASAP

Chiseled, handsome and very, very naked is Bigg Boss 10's new wild card contestant - Jason Shah. The 29-year-old model-actor who showed his washboard abs while dancing to Salman Khan's song O O Jaane Jaana' is ready to set temperatures soaring with his ultra hot bod. Ever since Jason's name emerged as one of the four new faces (Priyanka Jagga qualifies as we yet have to see the manipulative side) appearing on Bigg Boss show, one cannot stop talking about this sexy model. The ridiculously hot model loves to flaunt his toned body, and his Instagram is an abode of hot stuff. The pictures of the British model go nude and in bare minimum are grabbing eyeballs. These steamy photos of naked Jason Shah qualify him as the hottest Bigg Boss 10 contestant - high time you added him to your Instagram feed. 

Jason Shah entered the Bigg Boss house along with other three wild cards - Priyanka Jagga, Sahil Anand and Elena Kazan. But he quickly outshone them courtesy the desirable combination of hot body and affable personality. Much to the surprise (a pleasant one), his decent knowledge of the Hindi language made him connect to the audiences immediately. Oh boy, he looked cute communicating so fluently, didn't he?

Coming back to his nude pictures flooding his Instagram, we just have one word to describe them - HOT! The model-actor who is fitness coach by profession believes in if you got it, flaunt it'. Blessed with remarkable good looks and a sculptured physic make Jason one of the hottest guys you should be following on Instagram. His Instagram feed is filled with pictures from shoots which presents him in raw yet powerful form.

1. Winners Never Quit, Quitters Never Win. Umm...just don't you ever quit posing. 

We are all Olympians Everyday is the Olympics We strive to be the best Sometimes we win sometimes we learn But every morning you get another chance another shot All you have to do is is ask yourself Are you READY Then GET SET And Go Give everything you got Winners never quit Quitters never win

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Aug 22, 2016 at 12:35am PDT

2. Stuff Of Pure Class

Stand strong Stand true #bigboysclub

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Oct 24, 2016 at 12:48am PDT

3. Leave Something To The Imagination 

I could be your private island  Monday's with @wongsim

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Nov 13, 2016 at 11:03pm PST

4. Tough competition for Kim Kardashian?

Friday did u just creep up on me @wongsim

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Oct 14, 2016 at 12:41am PDT

5. Monday Motivation... Or, Good For An Entire Week?

Hold On, Never Let Go @wongsim #itsyourdream #mondaymotivation

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Sep 19, 2016 at 12:39am PDT

6. Our Screen Is On FIREEE

You can't move forward  When your looking back '

A photo posted by Jason Shah (@_j_k_s_) on Aug 6, 2016 at 12:49am PDT

In an interview with TOI, Jason said, "I am very comfortable in my own skin and not scared about anything." We do not doubt him one bit on this statement. Jason shared how his type of modelling (nude) has flourished and is no big deal since the time Kim Kardashian revealed herself to the world.' He has no qualms of posing nude which has made Bigg Boss give him a new set of guidelines'. He revealed about the same saying, "I have been given certain guidelines that I need to follow on the reality show and one of them is that I can't roam around in my underwear." Hell no, Bigg Boss!

Edited by COOL_KEJRIWAL - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@DT i have edited the article;s name