Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
nice update...👍🏼...so both Raja and Rani are orphans...😲...Abhishek-Mihika advises them to borrow elderly parents for a day......they goes to request the same to the Old age home's uncle but Raja wants to adopt them...👏👏👏...Raja-Rani buys many dresses for their parents...😎...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. I hope they unite with their parents.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update, well written 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Interesting chapter
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the dedication
Loved how u made them confess
N how now it like they're going to adopt their parents
Hoping the parents r nice n treat them as well as they will be treated give them the parents love they long for
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Jasmine , amazing start dear , I loved the cute nok-jhoks of Raja Rani and then how Raja fell for her , loving to see Rani as a model and Raja as a photographer , AbhIka are my favourite so thanks a lot for including them , the name of the ff is amazing...would be waiting to know Raja's truth...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 2:
Lovely chappy dear , I so loved the way Rani and Raja are fighting , Rani tell no to Raja but then takes the photos and also watches the channel , Raja was really cute and Rani's anger and jealousy dialogues on all of Raja's dialogues were awesome , I am waiting eagerly to read the next episode to know what is Rani doing , both have secrets...interesting...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 3:
Wow Jasmine loved the way Raja protected Rani and helped her , that was awesome , I just loved the way they confessed their love in temple...beautiful...their parents didn't agree so they left them but what was the reason for not agreeing??? Rani's ad became popular...cherry on the cake...their marriage photo was beautiful and happy that Abhika supported them , now Raja is turning out to be really mysterious , hope he doesn't hurt Rani...
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Part 4 :
Awww...Jasmine I really don't have words to praise you , its juts so awesome , this episode made me love you more yaar...such a beautiful storyline , they both are orphans , felt sad for them but loved the way they decided to adopt parents , that was just awesome , I am in love with it and they are gonna love them so much , it can be easily seen by their efforts , waiitng to know who are gonna be the parents , update soon...I am waiting for next episode eagerly...😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi jasmine
sorry for late reply
I am not aware of these characters but I got it through your images as usual
you are rocking in doing your writing
loved the story overall
update soon 😉😉