Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Iss update ne mera dil khush karditta😃
Nandu is so cool man!! And her attitude towards Soha is on point!👏 Chudail deserves it😉
Manik is umm... Ewww🤢 I hope he ditches chudail for Nandini and won't give a damn about her and her dress and her hotness😈
The last part, "aap pe" and manik's reaction
Waiting waiting🤪
I loved the update yaar
Keep writing😊

StarFlies39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manik : dhyaan kidar hai tumhaari??

Me : aap pe!!

I don't know how these words slipped out of my mouth..

Aiyoo ey maine kyaa bol diyaa..

Lekin meri baate sun ne ke baad manik ji ka shakal dekhne laayak thi.. He made an o shape mouth and staring at me..

I wish I can see through his eyes for my entire life.. I need not see the world by my own eyes I just have a wish to see this whole world through his eyes , he being my side and showing me each and everything..

But ab jab hamara relationship aisaa hai tho meri wish kab puri hogi..

I know u all r a bit curious to know about our relationship right!!

The thing is, this marriage was against manik's wish. Once marriage rituals are completed and v both got married, v again returned to US where he has the responsibility to look after Malhotra group. Ours was an arranged marriage where his father liked me and without any knowledge of mine or Manik's both our family had their words themselves and they just announced their to both us. We both are equally shocked to hear such news from our parents. Because marriage is the most important part of anyone's life in which they have to listen to themselves. I am the girl who hates marriage until I got married and for him the reason is, he is in relationship with Soha.

He even rejected the marriage but his mom has played an emotional card over there like, if he don't do this marriage she will kill herself. As Manik loves his parents, he was forced. As the marriage was held in India, we can nullify the marriage in the court of law saying the consent of the party was obtained by undue-influence of his mother over him. But he being him, who respects his parents and who was ready to anything for the happiness of his parents , didn't do any such sort of things. My parents were happy with him as they thought he would be taking care of me like them, but they don't know his conditional acceptance to this marriage varna my mom would never let me marry to him, when he loves someone else.

Regarding how manik's father know me, for that.. I have to give some more details about me.

I recently completed my CA(Chartered Accountant) few years ago and have also completed D.I.S.A, C.I.S.A., D.I.R.M, C.P.A. I got selected in job for many prestigious companies in India and even outside too.. But I rejected all of them. Because my soul aim is to do my practise. I used to hear a lot since I have knowledge about CA that, most of the CA's allow frauds and help fraudsters from the strict sections kept by law and I hate that part. I just want justice in every way I see. I don't let rich people enrich at the cost of many more middle class or poor people who blindly trusts the words of the rich people and invest in their ventures. I really hate when the rich people, for their selfish motives, starts some companies, draw the wealth from public In the form of shares, showing them a fake picture of some business going on, prepare fake expenses, ploughing back the amount in other ways, showing to the public the ultimate loss. Government was not that stupid to let those people enrich, that's the reason so many stringent laws are coming in place now a days and all the old laws are also amended by matching the current global status. Because of these stringencies created by the Govt. these big shots were seeking the help of chartered accounts, company secretaries, cost accountants, tax consultants and lawyers for the loopholes through which they can b saved from the eyes of law after creating problem to the public.

I know that, only myself can't stop these illegalities but I want to join a group which has the ultimate power and that is none other than C&AG (COMPTROLLER & AUDITOR GENERAL) but as usual I was not selected. But I was selected in a practicing firm which is one of the big 4 in India.

We got an appointment of internal auditing of Malhotra Industries 5 branches and Network branch was one of that. As the company is India company and head office is located in India Chartered Accountants from India can conduct the audit and also need to submit the reports duly filed in US too..

On that project I had to pay my visit to Malhotra Industries in U.S. and there Manik's father has met me and got to know about me . like that our marriage took place.

Before marriage, both me and Manik never acknowledged our presence and after marriage puuchna b math..

Kyaa haina, daily mai pehle utuungi aur mere bad manik utegaa and like today, everyday when he is just going to come down for breakfast that soha poha arrives..

I really have a big doubt on her regarding, whether she has installed any secret cameras inside our house..
Because no one can have a perfect timing than her.. Daily I wish to talk to him or start any conversation with him but because of this chudail, all my hopes jaayegi baad mein..

In the night he regularly comes too late, like around 12. Not like I won't wait for him, I always awake still he comes but I don't have enough guts to speak to him that too at night.
We both share same bed but sleep at our opposite sides .. And on Sundays tho, he will fully enjoy with his frnds or models or whoever with the industry.

So in this one month we haven't literally spoken to each other. But he just took care of me when I got fever.

And one more news to u, public don't know that we both are married as our marriage was a very private affair only in between our both families.
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a good story manik will regert his behaviour to nandini manik malhotra
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a good story manik will regert his behaviour soon toward nandini manik malhotra because we value a person when they are taken away from us or we get feel that we about to loss them
Deepam.Shetty.3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story...
waiting for next episode
continue soon..
if u can plz pm me
StarFlies39 thumbnail
PROLOGUE:

I am on my way of boarding a flight..

Mostly, I am in a bad mood today..

Had to go to India..

I have boarded my flight and just about to go to my seat.. when I found that, my seat which I have reserved was already occupied by someone..

He is sitting their quietly with a grin on his face.

Me: excuse me, that is my seat, can you please get up?

He: its ok, u can sit in my seat which is beside to yours. I don't have any problem.

He told like a innocent child.

Me: yeah well, u may not be having any problem but I have a problem that, I won't share my things with anyone. What is mine is always mine. So you better change.

He: oh oh.. feisty haa!! How ur family members bear u lady?

Me: excuse me.. that's none of your business.. just get the hell out of my seat. Varnaa!!

He: varna kyaa? Are u trying to threaten me or what ? then let me tell you one thing. U suck at being fierce ok!

Me: not ok. U just wait and watch what is gonna happen!!

He: oh bring it on madam.

I went to the air hostress. I am really in a bad mood.
I told her my problem and me along with her came to my seat.

Me: see miss, ask him to change his seat.

Airhostess's name is some pinky chauhan or something. Whatever. I just want my seat and that's the matter.

p.chauhan: mam, see he is so handsome and I am not even getting any words to speak to him.

And for her statement that person is just smirking. Arghhh.. I hate him.

Me: what the hell!! Will u do ur duty or shall I do it in my way?

p.chau: relax mam, I will ask him ok?

I just nodded my head.

p.chau: sir, actually I think, u have a misconception of your seat number it seems.. once check ur ticket and please change to your seat.

He: oh.. its so sweet of u Miss.?? Ha Miss. Pinky but I know that my seat is just beside to this. But kyaa hai na, I have vomiting sensation , so I prefer to sit at the window seat always.

Such a lame excuse.. is this a bus or what, to get rescue by sitting beside window.. god sake , use ur brain man..

Me: oh hello.. this is not a bus FYI. This is a flight, so please find another excuse but I am not gonna leave my seat and u better get up.

That pinky is full into him and not at all bothering me. I am really pissed of right now..

Me: excuse me Miss. Chauhan, are u dumbhead? Can't u serve ur customer properly?

P.Chau: what is ur god damn problem yaar.. enjoy sitting beside him na.

Me: what the hell. Will u do or shall I do it in my ways?

p.chau: kya my ways my ways lagaa rakhaa hai? Ok do it in ur ways. I will also see what u can do!

I just smirked at her.

Me: ok FYI, I am your company's auditor and I know what will be your future once I have a word against this with your CEO. Am I right or I am right!!!

And her eyes literally popped out of her sockets.

p.chau: oh no no no.. mam so sorry.. sir u please get up and shift to ur seat or else I have to call the guards.

And that person made a bad face and told her that he will talk to me and asked her to leave. And that chicken has literally ran away to save her job..

He: WTH nandu, always using your power. Ha?
Me: go to hell and just get up.

And he immediately pulled me into his lap making my eyes to react by popping out just like that chauhan.

Me: what the hell Manik!! Leave me and just get out of here.

Yeah he is Manik. But currently I am very mad at him.

Manik: nandu, u know, in frndship sharing is necessary , so v both are gonna share this seat now.

Me: no ways. Y even u want to come after me after what u have done ha? Just get lost and leave me.

Manik: na. I am not gonna leave u itna easily. What did u said? What is mine is always mine ha?

Me: yeah what is mine is always mine. Including u.

Manik: ha, it is very good to listen but I can't see u taking possession of me in action u see?

Me: what do u mean?

Manik: I mean, how can u believe it?

Me: oh hello. Just stop the drama!! I have seen it with my own eyes and don't make me fool by adding your fake words ok. If u really love Soha then y have u done all these friendly conversations with me. If u love Soha, y even u have married me god dammit? U don't know how much it hurts..
I pointed towards my heart.

Me: how can u know? U tho never had a heart break na!! always in love. But what about me!! Why have u chose me to bear all this pain ha? I thought that even though I can't express my love to you, I thought of being a true friend of yours. But you? What do u think of yourself ha? Y did u say that? Wh

And leaving my words in between, my lips were moulded into his mouth. Omg.. I never thought that my first kiss would be like this.. I thought that it will be beautiful.. but he, he haven't even took my permission.. stupid.. idiot.. but all these thoughts have been stopped in the midway when his hand has reached inside my top.

So many butterflies are fluttering inside my stomach making me feel so ticklish and sensous. Taking the opportunity this man has entered his tongue inside my mouth.. oh sheee how can he do like that? Does kiss will b like this? Mouth to mouth? How can a person taste another's ...? No baba no.. I wont kiss back. Ha.

And I haven't responding a bit. Then he started chewing my upper lip and I am not at all responding. After completing the above task with my lowerlip when he thought that I am out of breath, he broke the kiss.

Manik: Nandini you are heaven.

Me: shut up Malhotra!! How dare u to kiss me ha?

Manik: I have so many guts.. u wanna see what all I can do? Ha?

Me: oh just shut up ok? I thought u r a good person. But u r cheating ur girl friend by kissing me. U r disgusting.

Manik: if u think about me like disgusting, its ok I will be ok for that word if that word is worth of remembering me to u.

Me: what do u mean?

Manik: nothing. U don't know how to kiss?

Me: no. and I will never kiss. Sheee.. its so disgusting.. yuck..

Manik: what yuck!! Its yummy.. my first kiss is awesome!!!

Me: oh, no need of sharing your first kiss information with me. Share it with ur girlfriend ok?

Manik: I am also doing that na.

Me: huh!!

Manik: nothing.

And then he started tracing my face with his finger tips making me feel so abnormal. I mean its all new to me.. its so different feeling to be felt.. which I am unable to express in words. Then he started kissing my entire face except my lips.

After so much time also, he is doing that only. And I don't why I have done that, but trust me its just involuntary action of mine..

I held his face in my tiny palms and kept my lips on his. And after this I don't know what to do, so I am just licking his lips to which he smiled. Oh god.. this is so embarrassing.. then he started chewing my upper lip and I followed him in chewing his lower lip and again continued with other lip. He opened his mouth slightly and praying to god I have entered my tongue inside his and my world stopped there itself.

Its really really an ecstasy exploring him. Oh god..

But suddenly reality hit me hard that he is Soha's boy friend and asked me to leave our house!!!

StarFlies39 thumbnail
4. PLAN OF REVENGE

While I am in my own land thinking of all these things I missed the sight of a blushing Manik !!

Can u imagine how he may look while blushing??

OMG.. And I m sooo happy that I made him blush by a mere word..

But again reality stuck me that, why would he blush!! Because I am no-one to him .. He never treated me like a wife or even he never talked to me like a friend..

I think I have missed something while I am in my world something might happen between poha and manik and might b manik is blushing on her words..

Arghhh... This girl is on my nerves now.. Like seriously, who the hell is she that she has the audacity to speak all the shit to me regarding dressing and all.. Pohaa, tumne bilkul b sahi nahi kiya, tumhe dikhaati hu mai, nandu kya kya karsakti hai..

Aur ey manik g tho mere liye stand b nahi liya jab ey chudail mujse o baate thop rahe the..

Just then I tilted my head towards to witness a big frown on soha's face.. Why so aiyappa??

Then only I came to reality that manik was shaking me by holding my shoulders..

Oh my god, ey kab huaa??

Manik : kaha kho jaate ho tum??

I just nodded my head in no.

Manik : tho kyaa tum deaf ho, Jo tumhe 5 min se soha kuch puuch rahi thi .. Sunaayi nahi diya kyaa??

Me : I am sorry.. Kuch office ka work yaad aagayaa, bolona soha g kyaa chahiye aapko?

I asked soha by gritting my teeth indicating her that I am not at all interested in helping her.. Bloody hell..

I wonder how easily I cover up sometimes.. Samay ke hisab se kuch na kuch seekh rahe ho nandu.. Well done keep it up..

Soha : Manik maine mere liye clothes maanga tumse!! Kisi servant ke clothes mai kese pehnuungi??

What the hell.. How dare she..

Manik : huh.. Mai b tumhe help karne ke liye hi issse puuch raha hu na..

Soha : tumhe samaj nahi aata kya manik !! O Jo tumhare naam sake biwi hai na, uske paas sirf servants ke laayak kapde hi honge.. Even my servants are better, they dress up well than ur wife.. So I don't need anything from ur so called wife's closet..

I swear u soha poha chudail.. Tum na, ek baar ha karo.. Mei tumhe ese kapde duungi ki tum life me kabhi bhulaa nahi paavogey..

Manik : soha.. U need a dress or u r going to stay in this outfit only??

Manik asked seeming no interest in her shitty talks.

Soha accepted like finally..

Manik : Nandini, give her some clothes which are of her class.. And fast.. I don't have time..

Now I am going to curse him too.. How can he also speak like that.. What is this class class.. Class class kyaa laga rakha hai sab ke sab..

But I can't swear on him as he is my husband..

Samajtey kya ho ey sab.. I won't wear short clothes or make myself trendy that doesn't mean I don't want to..
Even I want match with the trend .. But the profession which I have chosen have some dressing discipline and I have to follow that..
Anyways I don't have friends to hangout for parties or anywhere so no one got any glimpse of me wearing any dresses other than formals..

I will show soha her place..
Just wait and watch..

Me : Manik g aap khaa lijiye, mai inke liye kapde laaungii..

I told them and turned my heels to our room and opened my closet..

They are just the sample of my modern dresses..

Pohaa.. U are just gone in few hours..

She seems that she is an ultra model right!! I am going to show 2 dresses one is formal and the other is too short dress which reaches my thighs.. And as it is my dress it won't fit her as she is a bit a fat than me..

I am sure she will chose that short dress only..

So I carried those 2 to the hall and saw that she cleaned herself up and eating like she has not eaten from ages..Manik.. She can eat.. I don't have any pblm.. Because everyone should b free from hunger na..

I kept those dresses on the chair next to hers..

I purposely kept the formal dress on the top..

Soha : see manik.. As I told, she here proved me correct..

When a satisfying grin was going to form on soha's face I removed the formal dress and her eyes popped out..

I think she was surprised enough...

Tch tch tch.. Poha, u don't know what r inviting urself.. Just few more minutes... Once u step out, u r going to defame urself baby..
Badaa aaya meri husband ko baby bulaane!! Huh!!

And I saw a glint in Manik's eyes towards.. But wat was that for??

But I opted to shoo my thoughts as after such a long time I have PLANNED A REVENGE.. I just wanna concentrate on that..

Finally they completed their breakfast..

While getting up Manik spoke the words which I don't wanna listen now!!

Manik : Soha, nandini ne tumhare liye kapde tho laayi thi.. Lekin mere hisaab se Jo tumne pehle kahaa ki, uska dresses tumhare laayak nahi, tumhare servants se b low hogaa right.. And I can see that ur dress also free from that dryness of water right.. So u can come like this..

I have seen manik smirking while talking to her towards her.. Because the short dress which I have kept was much more classy to the dress which she is wearing..
Oh Manik, first time aapne mere liye kuch kahaa.. Lekin ab nahi na.. Ab aap hi mere plan ka fail hone ka reason ban rahe ho..
I am so happy for Manik's words.. But aiyappa pls soha sey ey wala dress Jo mainey lekar aayi thii, o pehnaa dijiye na...

Pleashhh...

Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update take revenge super
StarFlies39 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Jackvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update and manik and nandini scene is amazing