Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MoNaya_Indira

yes, Seriously i need some good track to whitewash Tej after all what he did with ShivOmRU...

But writers not interested in doing anything.๐Ÿ˜•

Dont even get me started on how much I wish Tej was punished severely. Not just the OBros, he did not even spare his wife or mother in all his k-panti ๐Ÿ˜ก
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

Exactly!!! Sometimes even though its tough we need to take decisions with brain...

I love that aspect in SHivaay. And he is very much needed for Om.

At the same time, in some instances it is necessary to take decisions with heart.

I love this aspect in Om, and he is very much needed for Shivaay.

Ofcourse, Rudra as soul needs both ShivOm and ShivOm needs Rudy.

I might be very khurafati. but since we have seen how the bros react to when Shivaay or Om are in trouble, I wish Rudy boy got kidnapped or had an acccident and we could see how much they need him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
292274 thumbnail
Obros discussing what breakfast to be made, and Shivaay says Aloo Poori (remembering Annika).

And Om checks whether Shivaay is ok as he is suggesting deep fried breakfast...๐Ÿ˜†

And Ru says Shivaay is actually suggesting his Annika Bhabhi's fav breakfast๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And Shiivaay's reply is hilarious saying Ghee is nutritional and very good for health๐Ÿคฃ

Thorn.Princess thumbnail

Lol..although everyone felt Rudy overreacted for feeling left out, but i didn't feel it seriously.

It's always in his character to feel insecure for his brothers esp Shivaay. But when he wanted to talk to them and he being not listened made him feel left out suddenly.

He has grown up seeing them always around for him, so obviously it took time for him to digest the fact that their time would now be divided and they had to start acting like grown ups ๐Ÿ˜†
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

Obros discussing what breakfast to be made, and Shivaay says Aloo Poori (remembering Annika).

And Om checks whether Shivaay is ok as he is suggesting deep fried breakfast...๐Ÿ˜†

And Ru says Shivaay is actually suggesting his Annika Bhabhi's fav breakfast๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

And Shiivaay's reply is hilarious saying Ghee is nutritional and very good for health๐Ÿคฃ

Two words for this scene: ALOO PURI ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
They loved pulling his leg over his pehla pehla pyaar with Anni Madame ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tme0w - 6 years ago
292274 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tme0w

I might be very khurafati. but since we have seen how the bros react to when Shivaay or Om are in trouble, I wish Rudy boy got kidnapped or had an acccident and we could see how much they need him ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I thought we would get Rudy NDE in the vanvaas track๐Ÿ˜†

And then ShivOm crying it out for Rudy but I never got it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
292274 thumbnail

He has grown up seeing them always around for him, so obviously it took time for him to digest the fact that their time would now be divided and they had to start acting like grown ups ๐Ÿ˜†

Sometimes it's hard for even grown ups to digest it lol...๐Ÿ˜†

I'm saying it with personal experience...I too felt the same when I was left out by my sibling and even was upset many times but later i realised...๐Ÿ˜†
292274 thumbnail

Two words for this scene: ALOO PURI ๐Ÿคฃ
They loved pulling his leg over his pehla pehla pyaar with Anni Madame ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol...I just love when OmRu pulls Shivaay's leg and Shivaay becomes billu infront of them๐Ÿคฃ
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

I thought we would get Rudy NDE in the vanvaas track๐Ÿ˜†

And then ShivOm crying it out for Rudy but I never got it๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I want Sumo to kidnap Rudy for the wedding and ShivOm to feel the pain
The last time when Romi kidnapped him, Sumo and Om saved him before more harm could be caused and we did not get to see Shivaay's side of the panic ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

Sometimes it's hard for even grown ups to digest it lol...๐Ÿ˜†

I'm saying it with personal experience...I too felt the same when I was left out by my sibling and even was upset many times but later i realised...๐Ÿ˜†

I agree! I'm the middle sibling and even when I simply came here for Uni, my bro and sis started to bond more and I started feeling left out due to time difference ๐Ÿ˜†