Thursday's epi: Khushi-Abeer's Tashan

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As Abeer leaves, Khushi brings Kartik home & feeds him medicine while scolding him. Khushi then goes & files a complaint. The officer realising who she is talking about asks her to stay away from the person as he's crazy but Khushi is adamant & asks the officer to file the complaint & she will take care of the rest.
At home, Kartik worries as Khushi is late. She comes back & Kartik tells her to leave the matter. Khushi says that the guy can kill someone & is reminded of losing her mother. The inspector calls her up & tells him Abeer's address.

Khushi becomes emotional on reaching Barve mansion & is reminded of her childhood. She goes inside & asks around for Abeer. While looking around, Khushi again thinks about the time she spent there. She goes to pray & lights the Diya. Khushi is told by a servant that Abeer is already outside. While Khushi is still looking, Khushi is pulled by Abeer.. They share an eye lock while the rain dance starts. I kinda missed what happened. Abeer tells Khushi that she stands out in the crowd & calls her hot. Khushi reminds him of the accident & say she's there to teach him a lesson. Abeer cockily asks her if the money was not enough & then tells her to take her revenge after the party. He then calls up the police himself & asks the inspector to come & arrest him. Abeer parties until the police arrives. Khushi even scolds Police 😆 & they say they thought she compromised.

Precap: Abeer puts the handcuffs on both his & Khushi's hand & throws the key away. Khushi falls on Abeer when they enter the jail together. On of the policeman notices the key & tells them about it.

Aahh Zainnn!! I love him!! His character is kinda like Yuvraaj from TEI. Rich & so cocky but still better. So good to see him. ❤️
Idk but Khushi needs to lose the glasses. She looked better when Abeer took them out. Why does she have to be a chashmish 😡. Khushi remembering her time at BM 😭.
I guess Khushi-Abeer will make a good pair but it's so weird not seeing Ankush in the show. I'm already missing him so much.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prioty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hllw I am a new member & this is my 1st post here...I start watching this serial becoz of Zain😳
Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prioty

Hllw I am a new member & this is my 1st post here...I start watching this serial becoz of Zain😳

Hey! Glad to see new members joining in! 😊
Hope you have a good time here!