Indian serial law is messed up!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok, so survi for some reason made tai the custodian of karthik's entire property. I have no idea about india's law that much, but from what i am aware, being made a custodian doesn't mean you have the right to sell the property as a custodian doesn't have legal ownership of that property. The police and lawyers gave the reasoning that the rightful owner of the property is mentally-ill and khushi is a minor so she cannot handle the property, but that doesn't mean the person with custody of it can sell the property to disadvantage the owner and their family? The law protects a minor's rights, and logically speaking even if tai is the custodian, the property should legally be transferred over to khushi once she reaches 18 or any other legal age. I swear these indian serials don't give a good impression of the indian justice system, and makes it look heavily corrupt and as if it disadvantages people instead of protecting them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prioty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Ok, so survi for some reason made tai the custodian of karthik's entire property. I have no idea about india's law that much, but from what i am aware, being made a custodian doesn't mean you have the right to sell the property as a custodian doesn't have legal ownership of that property. The police and lawyers gave the reasoning that the rightful owner of the property is mentally-ill and khushi is a minor so she cannot handle the property, but that doesn't mean the person with custody of it can sell the property to disadvantage the owner and their family? The law protects a minor's rights, and logically speaking even if tai is the custodian, the property should legally be transferred over to khushi once she reaches 18 or any other legal age. I swear these indian serials don't give a good impression of the indian justice system, and makes it look heavily corrupt and as if it disadvantages people instead of protecting them.

Well in Indian serial...they make new law which is beyond our understandings