Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

I love him. Uska white white aata jaisa face and white white eyebrows jo kamal dhamaal karte hain mere dil main buss bol nahi sakti. πŸ˜‰

Mujhe aise bina features wale firang bohat ache lagte hain. Bas gora honna chahiye. πŸ˜³

Bhale hi thoda sa chaplu dikhta hai to kya mujhe chaplu acche lagte hai. β€οΈ

Hahaha yes his white eye brows
I was thinking why iam not able to see his eyes,for those white eye brows actuallyπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

I was thinking why iam not able to see his eyes,for those white eye brows actuallyπŸ˜†

Jaise Jason ko lagta hai Mona uski taraf dekhti hai. 

Main bhi uski tarah dekthi hoon, aisa namuna kahi dekha nahi. 

My Jason the hunk. πŸ˜³
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
WOWW..so many people Support him!
He is not even that Good Looking πŸ€ͺ πŸ€”
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

cant imagine how it would look if he were asked to dye his eyebrows as part of a task! πŸ˜†

but in any case, what he spoke about Mona came out all wrong. maybe he didnt intend to character-assassinate her, but to say she had a lot of boyfriends in the past and that she may never have had a firang as a boyfriend.. was so not cool! then bani backslapping him and saying haye haye..πŸ˜•

also heard bani instigating elena that mona had wanted elena out in the first week itself... totally unnecessary.

personally I'm not fond of mona, but everyone seems to pick on her even when she minds her business and sticks to her small group
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Saying Mona Has had alot of BFs but Never a Firangi and that she's trying to get his Attention is calling her 'A desperate' woman...how is that NOT character assassination πŸ€ͺ
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
But whatever Jason said was right. Mona does try to hit on people. Agar manu na hota toh kab ki evict ho jati mona.
NathuPyare thumbnail

Oh no! I voted No by mistake.

Yes I support him he's cute and that's all that matters to me. 

If Baba would have said all this then I would have gone crazy and created a havoc but since it's Jason who is gora chitta and i just love goras I will vote yes for him. πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

But whatever Jason said was right. Mona does try to hit on people. Agar manu na hota toh kab ki evict ho jati mona.

Haan Mona toh hai hi aisi.

Aur Jason jaisa hunk kisse pasand nahi ayega. πŸ˜†

NathuPyare thumbnail

I love him. Uska white white aata jaisa face and white white eyebrows jo kamal dhamaal karte hain mere dil main buss bol nahi sakti. πŸ˜‰

Mujhe aise bina features wale firang bohat ache lagte hain. Bas gora honna chahiye. πŸ˜³

Bhale hi thoda sa chaplu dikhta hai to kya mujhe chaplu acche lagte hai. β€οΈ

@bold- πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

your are too much πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
obviously No.. which kind of poll it is?? I m shock to see tht 18 people voted for Yes πŸ˜‘