Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Main reason for prices falling is the cash crunch people are facing at the moment. Some businesses have shut down for the very same reason. Mall near my house has 20% of its shops shut down for more than a week now.
As per economists the real effect of this step will be seen in a minimum of a year or maybe 1.5 years.Take 2 years max.So we gotto wait.Not this quick.But it will be positive for sure if things go as per plan. Especially with tax rates coming down all prices will come down.
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 7 years ago
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yes and more importantly vegs, pulses and houses-prices have fallen considerably. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Things will further improve in coming year.

exactly, but ppl will always highlight negatives πŸ˜•
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Main reason for prices falling is the cash crunch people are facing at the moment. Some businesses have shut down for the very same reason. Mall near my house has 20% of its shops shut down for more than a week now.

As per economists the real effect of this step will be seen in a minimum of a year or maybe 1.5 years.Take 2 years max.So we gotto wait.Not this quick.But it will be positive for sure if things go as per plan. Especially with tax rates coming down all prices will come down.

My brother in law is makkhi maaring on his shop since last few days πŸ˜†. He sells daily household stuff to other smaller shops on a bulk basis and since last few weeks he is just sitting at the shop with no customers and no sale , even his usual customers from nearby villages are uanble to buy stuff due to no cash...business has really gone down for him and i just hope it picks us in new year .
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yes and more importantly vegs, pulses and houses-prices have fallen considerably. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Things will further improve in coming year.

The most I am happy about is Real estate property prices.

In a small town, house prices were sky high. 50 lakhs. And in metro & big cities, 1 crore was norm.
How can a middle class, or a lower middle class even dream of buying house for his family.

I am hoping it will further go down for an average middle class family to be able to afford one.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

The most I am happy about is Real estate property prices.

In a small town, house prices were sky high. 50 lakhs. And in metro & big cities, 1 crore was norm.
How can a middle class, or a lower middle class even dream of buying house for his family.

I am hoping it will further go down for an average middle class family to be able to afford one.

Oye chup kar ...bas apni hi sochna πŸ˜†

We bought one in NCR when the prices were really high and were hoping to sell it when it finishes ( god knows when ) since we discarded our plan to move into it due to no delivery ( it was supposed to be ready and delivered in 2012-2913 ) , if proces go down then we will have to change plan again and keep it with us 😭
1095612 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsChandlerBing

Bhakts are annoying af especially now with social media in trend .

not more than sickularsπŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

My brother in law is makkhi maaring on his shop since last few days πŸ˜†. He sells daily household stuff to other smaller shops on a bulk basis and since last few weeks he is just sitting at the shop with no customers and no sale , even his usual customers from nearby villages are uanble to buy stuff due to no cash...business has really gone down for him and i just hope it picks us in new year .

Same haalat everwhere. Heard my neighbour shouting in the morning cus he couldn't buy a thing in the market today cus there was not enough change available. Learning new concepts everyday. Today's lesson even if u have money its not necessary that the rest might have enough for an exchange and card doesn't work everywhere. People are very concious on how to spend money these days especially after last few days when banks just said they have no cash to give. The panic was scary.
1095612 thumbnail
property prices have gone down. we bought a land before with white money ofc but plots price has reduced so much... well we should've sold it at that tym. we thought prices will go more high😭
1095612 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

same here. my uncle n jiju got wholesale business of readymade garments but shopkeepers r not coming now. well hope new yr will bring everythng back to normal. business has a lot of investment. winter season has gone up for a toss
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Even Gold prices have come down.

Even rupee value has come down.