Frequent Posters

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Remus.Lupin4

there is a difference in this

and this
Vir Das @thevirdas

Your money isn't black and it isn't white. This is '50 Days of Grey'.

Vir Das is all for clickbait.. I don't even see too many people attacking him or acting like they are superior 😕 which tweet did he get so much hate for?

and this is what I call responsible journalism... 3 cheers to that article on top, just brilliant !
👏👏👏👏
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

so banning smartphones and internet is the only solution for all the problems😆

Aisa mat bolo Bhai... paytm bhi band ho jayega without smartphone and internet. 😆
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hope the so called fitting reply to ALL The Bhakts includes Aish and Fawad Bhakts too 🥱😆

@bold: there are 2 types of Bhakts. 1. supporters of 'in power' 2. detractors of 'in power'. supporters ko sawal puchne ka haq nahi hain par detractors ko sawal aur replies dono dene ka haq hain. that is called 'FREEDOOM of EXPRESSION'😆
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serotonin

Aisa mat bolo Bhai... paytm bhi band ho jayega without smartphone and internet. 😆

koi baat nahi, we can go back to barter system days😆

#IsupportDemonetization😎

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Topic 3rd page pe tha, maine reply karke zinda kar diya...

waise mazaa aa gaya... Amazing REPLY..... Hai Hai Mirchi 😆
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hope the so called fitting reply to ALL The Bhakts includes Aish and Fawad Bhakts too🥱😆

Why generalise???

Why does everything have to tie back to the actor/actress you are a fan off? And does it mean that your ideologies in real life are dictated by the fact that you like or dislike an actor?

This is such a parochial view!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both set of extreme puesdo-intellectual and extreme keyboard patriots are bloody annoying.
It is always at the end of the day Right wing va Left Wing fights.
BornHyper thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

koi baat nahi, we can go back to barter system days😆

#IsupportDemonetization😎

I also support demonetisation.. as I have all white money, deal in plastic money, have a decent health insurance that takes care of any emergency... no cash flow issues. Why should I care about others?
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

lol iam not playing victim plzz .. Iam just pointing out the hypocrisy... If they are allowed to have a opinion so are we... Anand TM has been dragging the bhakts and modi and everywhere, even when it isn't required?? Y is she trying to instigate ppl?? Here iam seeing a topic targeting bhakts... Not a sickular or a libtard... Infact abhi tak i haven't seen any mocking or instigating topics Targeting the so called sickulars etc. And yes it does works both ways!

Relax. I am not a news agency. I spotted this link on Twitter and it was a Bollywood actor talking about a real problem and I posted it. You are free to post whatever you want to as well.
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

dont try to silence those who have the opinions just cos you disagree with them. its legit questions for the govt. let them answer and stop trying to defend them when its not possible to do so. it makes supporters look like blind worshipers.

demonetization was a prime example of how a good idea was ruined by bad implementation. so much chaos and death etc.. all shoved under the carpet for so called betterment of country when the ones who suffered were regular workers.

Really? It was all fake news.
People died because of some other reason and it was linked to this just because Kejri did not have any strong points to oppose.