Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

dont try to silence those who have the opinions just cos you disagree with them. its legit questions for the govt. let them answer and stop trying to defend them when its not possible to do so. it makes supporters look like blind worshipers.

demonetization was a prime example of how a good idea was ruined by bad implementation. so much chaos and death etc.. all shoved under the carpet for so called betterment of country when the ones who suffered were regular workers.
Edited by MoonBow. - 7 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Its just because everyone has a smartphone now and ppl can access social media thats all

Hardly much change in public opinions.
Exagerration.

so banning smartphones and internet is the only solution for all the problemsπŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: hasini009

so banning smartphones and internet is the only solution for all the problemsπŸ˜†

Get off twitter and fb
Follow memes account πŸ˜†
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Darling it works both ways.. bhakts also call libtards/Aaptards/sickular.. so dont play victim.. I HV been called enough names on twitter bcz I oppose demonitisation. no one is sane.it works from both sides

lol iam not playing victim plzz .. Iam just pointing out the hypocrisy... If they are allowed to have a opinion so are we... Anand TM has been dragging the bhakts and modi and everywhere, even when it isn't required?? Y is she trying to instigate ppl?? Here iam seeing a topic targeting bhakts... Not a sickular or a libtard... Infact abhi tak i haven't seen any mocking or instigating topics Targeting the so called sickulars etc. And yes it does works both ways!

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

dont try to silence those who have the opinions just cos you disagree with them. its legit questions for the govt. let them answer and stop trying to defend them when its not possible to do so. it makes supporters look like blind worshipers.

demonetization was a prime example of how a good idea was ruined by bad implementation. so much chaos and death etc.. all shoved under the carpet for so called betterment of country when the ones who suffered were regular workers.

who is silencing whom?? Lol everyone is just targeting each other on social media, its not like somebody is trying to silence the contrary opinion at gunpoint or something.. πŸ˜† And i don't there was no planning or anything, the fact is it is difficult to implement such a decision in a country like India, with such a vast population..
hasini009 thumbnail
there is so much intolerance here on IF. I wanna start a campaign 'LIKES WAPSI' and mere saare likes wapis kar dungi, kiski ko chahiye kya?πŸ˜†
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there is a difference in this

and this
Vir Das @thevirdas

Your money isn't black and it isn't white. This is '50 Days of Grey'.

Vir Das is all for clickbait.. I don't even see too many people attacking him or acting like they are superior πŸ˜• which tweet did he get so much hate for?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hope the so called fitting reply to ALL The Bhakts includes Aish and Fawad Bhakts too πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Remus.Lupin4

there is a difference in this

and this
Vir Das @thevirdas

Your money isn't black and it isn't white. This is '50 Days of Grey'.

Vir Das is all for clickbait.. I don't even see too many people attacking him or acting like they are superior πŸ˜• which tweet did he get so much hate for?

usne kuch bhi bola ho, but ppl will find a meaning that suits their purpose, dekha now how easily a word Bhakt was picked up πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday all I said was I have no money and the banks are out of cash and God the outrage over that was hillarious. Its like how dare I complain I have no cash left πŸ˜†