angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

My father in law is in same boat as you. He bought it last year. It's ready to move in next month. But prices are already down. so he is in loss too.
Same with my Dad. He was planning to move into new after selling the one they have. But if prices go down, parents will stay here longer.
My husband also invested in some property last year. To ismein mene apni kaha sochi. πŸ˜•
But I still would like for prices to go down. Thoda upper class wale bhi aaye middle mein. πŸ˜› Gap should be reduced between poor & rich. Rich wale bhale thoda ro le. πŸ˜†

There are so many people in that situation and not rich but middle class people.
@bold unfortunately that doesn't seem like happening anytime soon

I hope after gold, currency etc etc

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
A Vir Das topic has reached 14 pages , wow
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bhakats are full of hatred ...much more than seculars ...Infact seculars are behaving like this bcz of Bhakats

Look at the names they give " AapTards " Sickulars

One Bhakat told me her some uncle does not tell ppl that he is frm kharagpur bcz kejriwal is frm there ...itni nafrat? That's too when kejriwal is not even in the opposition ...it proves he hits their nerve where it pains a lot πŸ˜‰

Bhakats are obsessed with kejriwal ...

Modi is a PM , he will be questioned ...not everyone will love him or agree with him ... In democracy a strong opposition is needed to keep the govt grounded ...Bhakats can't force the whole world to love Modi who is just another Politician

Funniest is mostly Bhakats belong to those states who contribute the least or nothing at all in the army ( no offense ) , not to forget they abused army during OROP last year bcz army men were asking for it frm the great Modi ... so they shld be the last ppl to give names to others and act desh bhakat
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

exactly, but hey everyone likes to play victim, victim πŸ˜† if there are bhakts there are sickulars too, sickulars who supported jnu students, or afzal guru or burhan waqi... Baba re sickular hone se acha bhakt hi sahi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aise Bhakat jo Army ko bhi nahin chodte if they question their Modi ...isse accha toh secular hona hai πŸ˜‰

No one is Above Modi for naye naye patriotic Bhakats
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SHIVANI..

aisaa kb hua?...πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Even Gold prices have come down.

Gold prices are down due to Fed rate hike expectation on Dec 14, even stock market will sell off next week.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

hey i m actually a dogra belonging to dogri speaking community of jammu. mini is kashmiri😊
and yes outsiders cant buy a plot in jammu and kashmir due to article 370... u need to be official resident out there to buy a plot. thats d reason there is not much industrial growth in j&k n we have to move outside for private jobs😭

oh ok...Didnt know Dogra's were from Jammu.

Yeah, really feel bad for Kashmir, its such a beautiful place. Had visited it last year. And people are so friendly. Wish they had a more normal life.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maha15

+1

Its hard for middle class people to buy 1 bhk in bombay

2 yrs back Builder asked us to pay parking lot money in cash...he took 7 lacs from some n 9 lacks from many people πŸ˜•...he actualy took us to 1 room n asked to give that money litelaraly under the table
n i got angry on builder when we wanted to rent our flat ,builder asked us to pay first rent...😑

there is so much black-marketing in real estate. And also certain BMC facilities, like if you want water connection, there is no legal way, you have to bribe the plumber and go through that route only. Else your application will keep lying in some file for ages.

We really need to take steps to curb black marketing and corruption.
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
60+ people died and It's OK for the nation.

BJP bought lands, told their workers prior to all of this thing.

Can openly convert 50% black to white now-legally.

Question them-anti nationalist, sickular, go to Pakistan (conditions apply-Muslim)

Post a meme or crack a joke-JAIL

The fact that you or I are not facing the direct brunt doesn't mean others aren't just becuase Hitler and co said so.

Vir +10000000000

Also just coz one doesn't comment on one issue doesn't take away his right to yalk about sonething s/he feels about.
222149 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

oh ok...Didnt know Dogra's were from Jammu.

Yeah, really feel bad for Kashmir, its such a beautiful place. Had visited it last year. And people are so friendly. Wish they had a more normal life.

wow you visited Kashmir last year??how was the experience?😳