Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

The most I am happy about is Real estate property prices.

In a small town, house prices were sky high. 50 lakhs. And in metro & big cities, 1 crore was norm.
How can a middle class, or a lower middle class even dream of buying house for his family.

I am hoping it will further go down for an average middle class family to be able to afford one.

yes i agree... real estate prices need to come down... in mumbai a one bhk in any part of the city is above 1 crore. How will middle class people afford it ?

Plus it is norm to take 20-30 % in black. Any apartment is officially priced at 60-70 lakhs but unofficially sold for 1 crore, rest all is black money.

Since the sellers insists for cash in black, the buyer has to pay, later he continues the never ending circle of black money. This has to stop somewhere, right ?
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

property prices have gone down. we bought a land before with white money ofc but plots price has reduced so much... well we should've sold it at that tym. we thought prices will go more high😭

hey, off topic question... Since you are a Kashmiri, you can buy land in Kashmir, right ?
Just asking out of curiosity, since when we visited our driver was telling us that we aren't allowed to buy, despite being an indian citizen.
1095612 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

hey, off topic question... Since you are a Kashmiri, you can buy land in Kashmir, right ?
Just asking out of curiosity, since when we visited our driver was telling us that we aren't allowed to buy, despite being an indian citizen.

hey i m actually a dogra belonging to dogri speaking community of jammu. mini is kashmiri😊
and yes outsiders cant buy a plot in jammu and kashmir due to article 370... u need to be official resident out there to buy a plot. thats d reason there is not much industrial growth in j&k n we have to move outside for private jobs😭
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Oye chup kar ...bas apni hi sochna πŸ˜†

We bought one in NCR when the prices were really high and were hoping to sell it when it finishes ( god knows when ) since we discarded our plan to move into it due to no delivery ( it was supposed to be ready and delivered in 2012-2913 ) , if proces go down then we will have to change plan again and keep it with us 😭

My father in law is in same boat as you. He bought it last year. It's ready to move in next month. But prices are already down. so he is in loss too.
Same with my Dad. He was planning to move into new after selling the one they have. But if prices go down, parents will stay here longer.
My husband also invested in some property last year. To ismein mene apni kaha sochi. πŸ˜•
But I still would like for prices to go down. Thoda upper class wale bhi aaye middle mein. πŸ˜› Gap should be reduced between poor & rich. Rich wale bhale thoda ro le. πŸ˜†
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: angrybread

Oye chup kar ...bas apni hi sochna πŸ˜†

We bought one in NCR when the prices were really high and were hoping to sell it when it finishes ( god knows when ) since we discarded our plan to move into it due to no delivery ( it was supposed to be ready and delivered in 2012-2913 ) , if proces go down then we will have to change plan again and keep it with us 😭

Dont worry
Prices will only stagnate fr more months than expected except some area there won't be no decline in prices
Only thing was that prices in ncr has come to halt in last few years , they were supposed to pick up by next year end
However it would take more time
Just hold your property down for long.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

@bold: there are 2 types of Bhakts. 1. supporters of 'in power' 2. detractors of 'in power'. supporters ko sawal puchne ka haq nahi hain par detractors ko sawal aur replies dono dene ka haq hain. that is called 'FREEDOOM of EXPRESSION'πŸ˜†

Exactly πŸ˜† Its hilarious actually - loving the preaching and gyaan though πŸ˜†

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

yes i agree... real estate prices need to come down... in mumbai a one bhk in any part of the city is above 1 crore. How will middle class people afford it ?

Plus it is norm to take 20-30 % in black. Any apartment is officially priced at 60-70 lakhs but unofficially sold for 1 crore, rest all is black money.

Since the sellers insists for cash in black, the buyer has to pay, later he continues the never ending circle of black money. This has to stop somewhere, right ?

+1

Its hard for middle class people to buy 1 bhk in bombay

2 yrs back Builder asked us to pay parking lot money in cash...he took 7 lacs from some n 9 lacks from many people πŸ˜•...he actualy took us to 1 room n asked to give that money litelaraly under the table
n i got angry on builder when we wanted to rent our flat ,builder asked us to pay first rent...😑

893917 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Exactly πŸ˜† Its hilarious actually - loving the preaching and gyaan though πŸ˜†

Preaching and gyan giving only looks good when people actually walk their talk. It becomes hypocrisy if it is meant to attack. There was no need to bring us into the picture when Fawad fans are no way related to the topic. Not that I mind your word, but do mind being unnecessarily dragged out of nowhere.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The-Dilettante

Preaching and gyan giving only looks good when people actually walk their talk. It becomes hypocrisy if it is meant to attack. There was no need to bring us into the picture when Fawad fans are no way related to the topic. Not that I mind your word, but do mind being unnecessarily dragged out of nowhere.

πŸ‘πŸΌ In total agreement here. My exact sentiments for this Topic.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Dont worry
Prices will only stagnate fr more months than expected except some area there won't be no decline in prices
Only thing was that prices in ncr has come to halt in last few years , they were supposed to pick up by next year end
However it would take more time
Just hold your property down for long.

It's only properties prices in white money which went down or stagnated , in delhi the ones which are un-recognized and only deals are done in cash have no affect at all and prices in those colonies are in crores