Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahhu

ya that was one of my favourite shows

mine too (regular before aysha track then continued after Panku's comeback till end) sorry for commenting about another Rajshri show 😊
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha same i stopped watching and then started again when panku came back but i just hope that they don't do a separation track we can just wait and see what they do n for now we should not think negativity
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I to loved pkdh...
I watched till the new family was not interoduced
After that I stopped watching it.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

hahaha same i stopped watching and then started again when panku came back but i just hope that they don't do a separation track we can just wait and see what they do n for now we should not think negativity

😆 ,agree with u , finger crossed
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
🥳 250 views &this 25th comments it's red
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

well i think Dadi said Jodi shouldn't made (something like this) but it made that is already happened so now they will show how this jodi save their relationship and about separation it might be short-term and Mutual ,we all seen how Archi r connected they can't live without each other so they'll definitely find a way .
yes its romance before storm (sorry that should be calm before Storm)
i can understand Aryan's love for his brother but Sachi's trust on mala whatever she said is weird i mean ok fine u don't know sushant ,but if u can doubt ur Brother in law then how could u believe a stranger (Mala).it just to complicate situation, Bcz of Sachi/her family (mala) there will be difference between brothers and probably this will force family to ask them live separately (probably)

In today's episode it was shown that sachi is not trusting mala blindly.
Usnay last may bola hay ki apni ghar ki khushiyon kay liye mujhe sahi samay ka wait karna chahiye.
Woh khud bol rahi hay ki woh is baray may kisi say baat nahi karegi aur sirf sushant say baat karegi.
Toh sahi hay na kisi par ilzam laganay say pehlay direct pochlo .
Sachi bahut samajhdar hay...
Let's wait how she handles this dreadful situation .
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystory

In today's episode it was shown that sachi is not trusting mala blindly.
Usnay last may bola hay ki apni ghar ki khushiyon kay liye mujhe sahi samay ka wait karna chahiye.
Woh khud bol rahi hay ki woh is baray may kisi say baat nahi karegi aur sirf sushant say baat karegi.
Toh sahi hay na kisi par ilzam laganay say pehlay direct pochlo .
Sachi bahut samajhdar hay...
Let's wait how she handles this dreadful situation .

oh thanks probably Bcz of Written update misinterpreted Those ,yet to watch and thanks for clearing confusion. I know she is thats why i said "..how could she..." Even i believe in Direct communication to clear confusion and yes its Deathful.
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously guys let's not think to much and wait for a few more episodes and we will see they will show us some kinda sign but all I want to say is in the recent interview of archi (fb live) we will get to see there partnership even more now and what we want to see so I am not going to not going to belive any articles only videos because they even tell us in the interview whats going to happen no one should believe serial gossip especially they always lie or put to much into it and something else happens 😛
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Guys if u don't mind topic already turn red so lets discuss in Blue topic
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
well we r talking about episode &Iv or pic , checked topic about SBS/ABP etc and those r blue so just a suggestion that probably can continue talk in those topic .
Actually its just a thought bcz i felt if Topic turned red then should concentrated on blue topic.Once we used this trick and CM rank increased thats why said .
normally i have seen in many place members don't find anything to say or much to discuss and here i guess have Manythings Epi,Latest IV,pic thats why.