Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahhu

It's really confusing now but at the same time it's about partnership look they said last time that they think it was wrong of them to get them married but look then everything changed again so I don't think they would do such a thing because they know if they seperate them no one will be happy of want to watch they saw it when aryan was mad so let's not get thinking they will get separated πŸ˜›

if its not Aryan then the family might separate them dont forgot mala is verian new daughter πŸ₯± and sethiyas want tolerate anything else from mitals
But lets Hope so they don't separate themπŸ˜”
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok do u guys really believe in such things what would they really teach the audience that get separate if your jodi is like ram ji and sita ji no they won't n the family loves saachi even diwaker showed it by telling aryan to not let anyone say anything to her or even him no one will do such a thing we saw it in the wedding n archi can't live without each other
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ok do u guys really believe in such things what would they really teach the audience that get separate if your jodi is like ram ji and sita ji no they won't n the family loves saachi even diwaker showed it by telling aryan to not let anyone say anything to her or even him no one will do such a thing we saw it in the wedding n archi can't live without each other

Arry separation is not going to forever😳 its may be for some time and later on when Aryan's gusaa cool down they might solve it together 😳
Sehreem1 thumbnail
thats tru but why will he mad lets just hope it wont happen n think positive thoughts πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well i think Dadi said Jodi shouldn't made (something like this) but it made that is already happened so now they will show how this jodi save their relationship and about separation it might be short-term and Mutual ,we all seen how Archi r connected they can't live without each other so they'll definitely find a way .
yes its romance before storm (sorry that should be calm before Storm)
i can understand Aryan's love for his brother but Sachi's trust on mala whatever she said is weird i mean ok fine u don't know sushant ,but if u can doubt ur Brother in law then how could u believe a stranger (Mala).it just to complicate situation, Bcz of Sachi/her family (mala) there will be difference between brothers and probably this will force family to ask them live separately (probably)
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

lets wait n watch

right wait and watch afterall u'll never know what is cooking cv's mind πŸ˜†
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
idk why but I feel like they are messing with us to make us think ohh this might happen and something else happen but i bet one thing if they get separated archi will pretend to be separated but will be together it reminds me kinda like pyar ka dard serial if it happens
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

idk why but I feel like they are messing with us to make us think ohh this might happen and something else happen but i bet one thing if they get separated archi will pretend to be separated but will be together it reminds me kinda like pyar ka dard serial if it happens

πŸ‘πŸΌ
did u watch PKDH?
Sehreem1 thumbnail
ya that was one of my favourite shows
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
btw i hope everyone knows that If topic got 25 comments and 250+ views than topic turn red or hot and only Hot/red topic r counted for CM ranking so in a way either increase views πŸ˜‰ or Comments.