mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hope aaj kay episode ko dekh kar hum sabhi kay kuch doubts clear hue hongay.
Kuch kay answers milay hongay.
Jesay ji menay pehlay bola tha ki mala ko kuch life threatening bimari hay...Woh aaj sach sa nazar aya.
Neelima actually itni buri bhi nahi hay.
Suspense kuch khul sa raha hay.
Neelima archi ka bura nahi chahti but thori egoistic hay bus.
Ab shayad woh pundit gi kay pass jayegi so from there comes our 3 days nirjal vrat.
Ek bar toh me bhi Dar gayi thi jab dadi sa boli bhagwan gi ram sita jaisi jodi kisi ki bhi na ho.
Uppar say nishant nay neelima ka paper fad diya...stupid😑
Oh God
Cv's heart attack mat do please.
Archi ko mat alag karna kuch bhi karna but yeh nahi bardash hoga.
Mein show dekhna chor dungi agar aisa hua.
Acha episode tha but thora darawna tha.
Archi ki kismat sahi may jalebi jaisi hay...tedi medi but meethi hay.
Isliye end may sab theek ho jata hay.
Last may father daughter bonding was heart warming .
Precap dekh kar esa laga ki sachi ko kuch idea aya hay.
I don't know but after todays episode archi ko lekar mujhe darr lag raha hay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really don't think that they will separate it's not a show like that and they love each to much and when aryan finds out now he will feel bad because she kept trying to him everything so he can't get mad or angry with her he might be angry with himself
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi!
I dont think They will separate ArChi although U can't trust Cv blindly πŸ˜†
moreover its Rajshri's so if happens then it might be A short-time separation just for fews days (only if Cv bring to gain TRP)

otherwise according to me if Mala is fraud or Some kind of threat is coming then one of them will be injured and then saved
Or
This will change Kaki's POV for Sachi forever, u know whom u hurt if person accepted it with a smile then ur anger/ego is bound to melt or bend.
Or Archi's relation will be at verge of separation bcz of this twist & Ofcourse 3rd person is always ready to deepen MU but both will somehow manage to hold their hand .

If Aryan come to know 'mala' he'll feel bad /guilty that bcz of his Previous Action (after wedding ) sachi is afraid to share any kind of tension and after knowing 3 days fast his faith /trust will be stronger than before

BTW apart from lead liked Sushant (waseem) but im angry with Cv for this mala '1st wife' track .
They did something like this at the End Of another show which i disliked ,not only me many didnt like .
Anyway lets C how they handle this.

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

I really don't think that they will separate it's not a show like that and they love each to much and when aryan finds out now he will feel bad because she kept trying to him everything so he can't get mad or angry with her he might be angry with himself

Nahi mahhu Aaj toh mein sach may scared hoon.
Look we all have seen the show and you will agree that it is totally based on situations.
Different situation may different characters ka different reaction hoti hay which is very natural
Iss show par koi bhi black nahi hay koi bhi white nahi hay completely but situation kay he sab say reactions and views detay hein.
Ab tum log mujhe jute Marlow ya chappal but I have a feeling ki archi kay saath kuch galat honay wala hay.
Uppar say yeh elder people hotay hein unki batay bari experience wali hoti hein.
Dadi sa wali baat ki ram sita ki jaisi jodi kisi ki na banaye is a shocker for me.
Mera demag toh ghoom gaya hay boss
Please cool me down
I sincerely hope and wish ki meri baat galat hojaye .
Edited by mystory - 7 years ago
Sehreem1 thumbnail
Idk I felt the same way to but then thought let's wair for more episodes and see because like I said they just got them together and they know we won't like it if they get seperated maybe if they do it could be fake or something but I really don't think we should think like this because we think one thing something else happens that's what I think let's see what happens now I agree with sana with what she said.
Edited by mahhu - 7 years ago
mystory thumbnail
I may be wrong which I seriously hope for
But filhal toh mujhe yehi lag raha hay.
Agar yeh ram sita wala angle nahi ghusatay toh mujhe nahi lagta aisa but rajshri ka show hay yeh.
Obviously ki ram sita nay chahay kitni bhi pareshaniya jheli hein magar koi unhay alag nahi kar sakta.
Isi tarah archi bhi pareshaniya jhelein gay but koi unhe alag nahi kar payega.
Which is the concept of the show sajhedari
Lekin kuch toh hoga archi kay saath

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me it wasn't answers . .it was questions about archi future and prishu as well 😳 i have a strong feeling they are going to separate archi πŸ˜’ for the following reasons :

1. that paper that have archi names got cut by nishant . πŸ€”

2. why they bring ram and sita and all the hard days sita have to go through πŸ˜•

3.the romance that they are going to show . . because after every romance in indian soaps there is a separation track.πŸ₯±

4. Aryan love and care towards his brother πŸ˜”

But ek baat ka yakeen ho gaya aaj mojhe ko kaki sa ko schizophrenia hai 🀣 kub kasi sachi pai pyar ata hai uskoπŸ˜•

Sehreem1 thumbnail
It's really confusing now but at the same time it's about partnership look they said last time that they think it was wrong of them to get them married but look then everything changed again so I don't think they would do such a thing because they know if they seperate them no one will be happy of want to watch they saw it when aryan was mad so let's not get thinking they will get separated πŸ˜›
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arishi-

For me it wasn't answers . .it was questions about archi future and prishu as well 😳 i have a strong feeling they are going to separate archi πŸ˜’ for the following reasons :

1. that paper that have archi names got cut by nishant . πŸ€”

2. why they bring ram and sita and all the hard days sita have to go through πŸ˜•

3.the romance that they are going to show . . because after every romance in indian soaps there is a separation track.πŸ₯±

4. Aryan love and care towards his brother πŸ˜”

But ek baat ka yakeen ho gaya aaj mojhe ko kaki sa ko schizophrenia hai 🀣 kub kasi sachi pai pyar ata hai uskoπŸ˜•

Your logic is good
Mein bata rahin hoon archi separation ka mujhe intuition ho raha hay.
Upar say tumharay logic meri theory ko sahi prove kar rahe hein
Kakisa ko schizophrenia
Lol
mystory thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahhu

It's really confusing now but at the same time it's about partnership look they said last time that they think it was wrong of them to get them married but look then everything changed again so I don't think they would do such a thing because they know if they seperate them no one will be happy of want to watch they saw it when aryan was mad so let's not get thinking they will get separated πŸ˜›

Mein khud confuse hoon
Oh ho
Separation ka toh nahi pata but kuch toh dikhayengay galat.
Mujhe gali mat dena Mey baar baar bol rahi hoon yeh baat
Bcoz I am feeling it.😭